Big Brother Past Seasons Discussion

YAS this thread ❤️

So how many seasons have you guys watched? I have seen US10-21 +OTT (plus CAN 1-6).

I do want to catch up on some earlier seasons, though, which ones do you recommend? 😄

18 minutes ago, Erestor said:

YAS this thread ❤️

So how many seasons have you guys watched? I have seen US10-21 +OTT (plus CAN 1-6).

I do want to catch up on some earlier seasons, though, which ones do you recommend? 😄

I’ve seen all of them + Canada.

Seasons 3 & 6 are easily my top 2 seasons. Both are amazing, although 3 has significantly more people to root for than 6. :haha: 

...WHY does S1 have 70 episodes??

I’m not watching it because I know it’s a different format and they basically pretend it doesn’t exist but wtf

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Dr. Will though...

thirst GIF

I should look him up on IG to see if he’s aged terribly.

I will save you the trouble. He has. PLASTIC.

22 hours ago, Elliott said:

...WHY does S1 have 70 episodes??

I’m not watching it because I know it’s a different format and they basically pretend it doesn’t exist but wtf

S1 was based off the UK version which was a daily show. While the UK was good at making these daily episodes the US failed miserably at it and had to drastically change the format.

Cassandra Waldon passed away on September 25, 2019, becoming the first female United States contestant to pass away, and second overall following Kent Blackwelder. :( I knew about Kent since he was the first BB alum to pass way buy I didn't know about Cassandra. It was less than a year ago too. RIP to both. ❤️

34 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Currently at the part where Janelle wins a trip to the set of Two and a Half Men while the Nerd Herd complains about America loving her. :dead: 

❤️

Some REALLY disgusting groupchat from the vile BB21 cast got leaked. Warning, it’s REALLY disgusting. Kat responsed to a fan and said she left the chat so that seems to confirm it’s real

Also I feel so terrible for Kemi that she got stuck with this s**t-show of a cast. I can’t imagine how rough it is for her to see stuff like this on social media, following everything she faced last year.