Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

9 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Ugh I hope so. I'm really nervous he's gonna throw it if he gets picked. But I hope he ends up being too competitive in the moment to actually throw it.

Sorry to break this to you, but if he plays, he says that he's just going to throw it to downplay his strength.

3 hours ago, Rodney said:

Sorry to break this to you, but if he plays, he says that he's just going to throw it to downplay his strength.

I figured that would be Hisam's intention. Usually that's a good thing to do but ooof, he has no idea that's going to be the wrong thing to do this week.

• Haha 1

So for an update on the plan, it seems that everybody in the house knows about the plan except for Hisam himself.  Oh, and Bowie Jane, as well.  Red was also in the dark, but Cameron told him about an hour-and-a-half ago.  He was surprised a tad, but ultimately joined in on the plan enthusiastically.

Bowie Jane, however, is still in the dark.  It's been agreed that she's too emotional of a player to risk telling about the plan.  They fear that either she'll buckle under the pressure of keeping it from Hisam, allowing him to sense that something's off with her, or that she'll go right to Hisam with the plan.

Bowie Jane has got to realize where she stands with her alliance if this goes down successfully.

Queen Izzy realized she had a chill day so she decided to rat herself out to Cirie that she’s conflicted about what to do in a final three with Cirie & Jared :dead:. Cirie assured Izzy they won’t be mad at her no matter what decision she makes :dead: 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Queen Izzy realized she had a chill day so she decided to rat herself out to Cirie that she’s conflicted about what to do in a final three with Cirie & Jared :dead:. Cirie assured Izzy they won’t be mad at her no matter what decision she makes :dead: 

Uh . . . wow.  Game-suicidal much, Izzy?

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Felicia during their one on one 

Actually, it sounds like they just told her a mere few minutes ago, in the HoH room.  They told Red, too, even though Cameron already told him.

20 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Looks like it was last night not this morning my bad. Either way Bowie knew

https://x.com/bbliveupdaters/status/1692464090537394471?s=46&t=8ZjCy4XbbVQP-QIQIrt-Fw

Oh, shoot.  If that's true, then Red's going to be ticked that he was the very last one to know.  Better to let him think that Bowie Jane was the last to know instead.

Surprised that she's managed to keep it quiet, though.  She must be over Hisam, too.

Uh-oh.  Looks like Red being the last to know did backfire on the Professors.

Because Red's hurt feelings over that led him to tell Cameron about that alliance, and everyone in it (himself, Cirie, Felicia, Izzy, Bowie Jane, Hisam, and Mecole).

However, it didn't totally backfire.  Red made it clear to Cameron that he still very much trusts that group, and he did understand why they didn't initially tell him the plan to backdoor Hisam (due to him apparently being close with Hisam).  He wants to try to slide Cameron into the alliance in Hisam's place after he goes (even though Cirie, Izzy, Felicia, and Mecole all agreed to try to slide Matt into his place instead) and then ride that group until the jury phase, at least, and hope that he and Cameron can break into it somehow.  (Good luck with that.  I see Red having the charisma to do that, but not Cameron.)

They both think that they can be the F2, which I found doubtful.

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Hisam didn't get picked for veto :broken:

YES!  GAME OVER, MAN!

3 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I would be lying if I said I felt bad for Hisam but I don't.

Nor do I.  He's been a real dick and needs to get his comeuppance pronto.  I get that we need villains, but I only want to watch fun villains.  Hisam is not a fun villain.  He's an arrogant, condescending prick who needs to go sooner rather than later.

OTOH, once he's backdoored, if he somehow manages to talk the house into evicting whoever's left next to him (whether Jag or Cameron), I'll be very impressed (though disappointed, too).

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh dear at Hisam not being picked for the Veto. I wonder if he's gonna host the Veto comp because it will definitely be awkward if he hosts it. 🙈

It would've been like James hosting his own funeral in BB6.

Edited by Rodney