Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

There's a very good chance David goes, I'd say he's one of Memphis' top choices for nomination. I'd put Nicole A as the favorite to go at the moment. But I could picture any of Nicole A, David, Ian, Janelle, Kaysar, or Kevin walking out the door Thursday. Of course Bayleigh or Da'Vonne could get nominated like I said, but unless they're against each other I don't see either of them leaving.

Enzo's totally safe too, forgot to mention him.

Damn, I really suck at this draft if she goes. :rofl:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Lmao I'm listening to Keesha's exit interview on RHAP and she has no idea about her social media postings :dead:. All of those posts must be from her friend lmao.

Yeah I figured it was not her, because she's too sweet for that, but it's still hilarious. :dead:

Keesha would've nominated Tyler & David had she survived if she won HOH.

I could've been down with that.

Tyler likely would've saved or won the POV... Cody or Memphis had to be in her mind but she likely didn't want to make a huge move early. A smart, underrated Queen. She really deserved better! 

54 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I don’t know if this was posted here or not but :dead: 

I low key wish Josh would've been selected. I'm in the minority probably with that opinion but yeah he was entertaining at least. :P 

Wow sounds like Christmas won safety suite and saved Ian!

So Cody and Memphis both got their initial targets saved in safety suite? :wub::wub:  I LOVE THIS SONG

tumblr_inline_muhemrnxWp1s76m9w.gif

And Nicole F might have gotten herself in trouble with current HOH?

tumblr_mrpsspwNFj1qb5jjpo1_250.gif

This is Keesha's revenge y'all.

Who knew this season would be a Christmas redemption? It makes no sense for her to save Ian, but bless her for doing that. :wub: Memphis must be pissed. :bobo:

I quite like this one-way Twitter function! I know they included it in CBB but I think it makes for good use in a regular season. Should hopefully give some nice insights without having to worry about social media influencing the game too much.

4 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I love how last week, everyone was like “competing in it makes you a target!” and then 7 of them competed this week. :dead: 

I think it was just a matter of nobody wanting to be the first to play, and since Janelle and Kaysar had the balls to do it, and actually won, they wanted to be cool like them too. :P

Ugh, why those girls trust Nicole F so much? Christmas listed her as one of the people she trusts. Dani wants to go to final four with her (and Cody and Enzo)... THE CHOICES. Girl, bye