Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

1 hour ago, ~Tom~ said:

And @*Wallace I appreciate the shout-out. :giggle: 

You're welcome. :haha: 

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

I thought Just A Dream could make top 5. Ugh. :( 

My bottom 2 outlasting my entire top 5. :(  Wow. This final ranking is really not nice to me. :broken: I think my #6 and #7 are at least still in.

But same to this. Of course I don't dislike any of the songs. ❤️ 

I thought it would be there too. 

Awww so sorry to you on this. :( 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Speaking from experience, you get used to it after a while.

You are the king of this. :dead: But Denise does not deserve. 😢 

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Just a Dream is literally a song about crying at a funeral after someone suddenly dies. 🤷‍♂️

And Cry Pretty can trigger some emotions to people who relate to the story behind the song... same difference. 

Well, the discography is listed on the first page for anybody that is interested. 🙂

Question: Do you guys want me to list the artists that she features in any song? Also, do you guys want me to list the main artists of the songs that she is featured in? Or can you guys handle not having those additional artist names? Let me know!

Just now, Deeee said:

Well, the discography is listed on the first page for anybody that is interested. 🙂

Question: Do you guys want me to list the artists that she features in any song? Also, do you guys want me to list the main artists of the songs that she is featured in? Or can you guys handle not having those additional artist names? Let me know!

I think the way you've been doing it is fine!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Not having the additional artist names is fine. 

Edited by *Chris
  • Thanks 1

Just now, totes4totes said:

is the carrie round finally done? i can't tell because people are still talking about carrie and it's been like 40 pages since last night

I have lots of feelings about it, okay? :( 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Just a reminder: Both BHC and JTTW could have both lived!

(!) 

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Yup this. While I listen to a ton of female country singers Carrie never really did it for me so I didn't sign up for the round. But Blown Away is a great song though so I am glad it made the top 3.

I'm surprised you don't like Carrie more as you love a lot of female country singers. And she's one of the best ones out right now. :haha: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

(!) 

I'm surprised you don't like Carrie more as you love a lot of female country singers. And she's one of the best ones out right now. :haha: 

She’s not young enough for his liking 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1