Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

Just now, Elliott said:

You're a gay man who's Wally age and you're not familiar with Alanis Morissette's music?

unprofessional pizza GIF

I didn't say I wasn't familiar

disappointed kurt hummel GIF

Also Papa Wally's older than me tyvm :bobo: #daddywally

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Like you would not be forcing Andrew to just pick whatever you wanted. JLP and SFIJ will be the entirety of the Top 20 most likely, don't worry. :dead:

LOLOL that's what he said. :dead: I told him he should be familiar with her entire discography because I'm constantly having Alanis days. :haha:

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

@Steven_ will you do me a favor and assemble the Carrie Underwood discography? I trust you with that far more than myself. LOL. 

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

YES. Please remember to keep it restricted to only officially released songs. 

tumblr_m75k97R1QH1rt5cj7.gif

But what wouldn’t count as an officially released song?

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

LOLOL that's what he said. :dead: I told him he should be familiar with her entire discography because I'm constantly having Alanis days. :haha:

I feel like Andrew and I have more similar taste in music :giggle:

01.gif

7 minutes ago, JC said:

I didn't say I wasn't familiar

disappointed kurt hummel GIF

Also Papa Wally's older than me tyvm :bobo: #daddywally

Only by roughly a year or so. I still remember your age. 😘  

7 minutes ago, Deeee said:

@Steven_ will you do me a favor and assemble the Carrie Underwood discography? I trust you with that far more than myself. LOL. 

Steven will be the perfect man for the job. :dead:  

1 minute ago, Steven_ said:

tumblr_m75k97R1QH1rt5cj7.gif

For example, she sang "Independence Day" on American Idol. That is listed as part of her discography. But that is not a song she released. Or her duet with Elvis Presley on Christmas Duets.

Make sense?

Just now, Deeee said:

For example, she sang "Independence Day" on American Idol. That is listed as part of her discography. But that is not a song she released. Or her duet with Elvis Presley on Christmas Duets.

Make sense?

Okay. :thumbs: 

4 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

When I was compiling the Alanis round, I eliminated pretty much any live tracks since the album versions were in (with the exception of the Grammys performance of YOK because it was a different arrangement). Then non-album tracks wise, if they were bonus tracks in other countries or released as B-sides to singles, I included them. Then she had two songs that she'd released on her website, but you couldn't buy anywhere, so I still included them. So like, if it's a song that's leaked but hasn't been included on anything and she hasn't put it on any of her accounts, I wouldn't include it. Or songs she's performed live in concert that haven't been released on a live CD/DVD/etc.

14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Especially if it goes like the JLC round went and everyone just (mostly) listens to me :giggle:

12 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I'm trying to convince my husband to play mostly so I can have two votes

LOL I mean my game plan was to have you direct me on which songs to cut as I especially don't want you getting mad at me. :dead: 

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

For example, she sang "Independence Day" on American Idol. That is listed as part of her discography.

Wouldn't it be allowed since it was included on the CD release of her first single (Inside Your Heaven)? :unsure:

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LOL I mean my game plan was to have you direct me on which songs to cut as I especially don't want you getting mad at me. :dead: 

LOL if you would like my suggestions on the weaker songs in her discography, I can send you the list I gave Andy.