Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'm just making it clear that multiple people missed the deadline. It's not Dee singling out anyone in particular. Some people were posting in the thread and didn't finish their choices.

I unfortunately was in the hospital, but alas. I’ll have to wait until Ariana Grande decides to re-record her discography until we have another round of hers. 😭

10 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Sorry for missing the deadline. :ph34rwave: But also, there was never a reminder posted between Saturday and when the new round went up. The reason I end up making deadlines in other Rankdowns is because I’m constantly bombarded with notifications of being tagged in those. :dead: 

Same!

12 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'm sure One Last Time would have made it through if Amanda/Victoria chose 4 more songs, Elliott chose 3 more, and Wallace chose 2 more.

Dee never reminded me of the deadline for Ariana even though he usually bugs me 20x for each deadline.

13 hours ago, Deeee said:

i hate this post 🥺

Aww I'm sorry. :( It was really hard to cut anything. :broken:

13 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Sorry for missing the deadline. :ph34rwave: But also, there was never a reminder posted between Saturday and when the new round went up. The reason I end up making deadlines in other Rankdowns is because I’m constantly bombarded with notifications of being tagged in those. :dead: 

Ahh yeah, we do usually get reminders for when rounds about to end and such. I do understand wanting to move the game on if it's been going on too long. So I do get it on both sides.

I vote we get the hashtag BlameWally started again since he was the one most likely to advance it, he was posting in the thread and knew the deadline, and then disappeared after only making 2 choices, and now his name is on the petition for the song

• Haha 4

Whatever, I was kind of joking about the petition but I do agree with Chris that things moved on kind of quickly in comparison to other rounds. *shrugs*

@*Lily and I are moving on:

Be Alright

sweetener

just like magic

and cutting:

Over and Over Again (Remix)
Quit (with Cashmere Cat)

I Don't Do Drugs (with Doja Cat)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Whatever, I was kind of joking about the petition but I do agree with Chris that things moved on kind of quickly in comparison to other rounds. *shrugs*

Since when is starting a round Thursday and letting it run partly through until Monday moving "kind of quickly?"

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

I just find hilarious how other rounds had a bunch of reminders but this one ? Multiple people said they did not receive reminders. 

I have a life. I have finals right now. I am advancing to candidacy. I for once did not have the time or capacity to bug everybody over and over again. The round ran for almost five days. You were tagged in the initial posting of the round as always. I don't see how I did anything wrong?

All of this over one song that people who are "complaining" or "joking" did not move on themselves.

Lastly want to point out that reminders are a courtesy, not some demanded right. Nico and Priscilla both without a reminder made sure to still come in and make their saves, despite not doing so immediately after being tagged. 

Moving forward, I will either be returning to a fixed 24 hour format for the deadlines, or will give a hard date/time deadline and move on with or without decisions made. I am trying to run these games the kind way by waiting days/weeks for responses/decisions in order to allow everybody the right to play. Because we are all adults with responsibilities and lives. 

But apparently I am not afforded the right to move on after nearly five days because I did not give some of you a reminder? Or I myself do not have a life and am supposed to just constantly remind you all to make a choice? LOL. This makes absolutely zero sense. The loss of one song because people themselves did not make a choice after five days, despite being tagged in the initial round start post, or because others who did make a choice did not save that song, is not going to end up being blamed on me.

Edited by Deeee
  • Like 1