Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

Finally all caught up on the entire Britney finals that I missed. Of course two of my top 3 rank near the bottom and I'm the first to lose my #1. :closedeyes: :yawn: Not surprised. But YAY for my #2 making the top 4, although so close to top 3! But the three above it are also iconic and deserving. Wow.  I think the biggest surprise for me was Crazy ranking outside the Top 10. 😢 

On 9/19/2020 at 6:22 PM, *Wallace said:

Not too surprised with “I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman” coming in at #19. Another song I love but ended up on my lower rankings. This Top 21 was such a tricky one to rank. Love Kaley’s comments on Crossroads, which ugh I forgot to mention. :haha:  Loved reading Denise’s write-up on this too! ❤️ 

On 9/19/2020 at 7:44 PM, *Wallace said:

"Sometimes.” :wub: Awww I wish this one ranked higher but the nostalgia of this track is just ttoo strong for me to ignore. And it does deserves its spot in the finals. (!) I adore this one and really love Denise’s write-up on this too, as I know this is a huge favorite of hers. 

Thanks for the shout-outs for me on these songs, and also mentioning my write-ups. ❤️😢 

On 9/19/2020 at 7:24 PM, Deeee said:

18. Overprotected (The Darkchild Remix) (2002, prod. by Max Martin + Rami + Darkchild, written by Max Martin + Rami)

On 9/13/2020 at 10:02 PM, *Wallace said:

Y’all better recognize and not sleep on this. (!) Even if my #12 ranking isn’t helping but ugh I just LOVE all these songs. 

:haha: 

On 9/19/2020 at 9:21 PM, *Wallace said:

“(You Drive Me) Crazy.” :wub: Awww kinda bummed and surprised this one didn’t do better or crack the Top 10. :( Oooh kinda agree with Dee that this song gets slept on because of BOMT but yes Crazy is such an iconic pop song. ❤️YES Denise mentioning her Jazz dance recital to this song. Lol i love that story ad glad she shared tht. :giggle: 

Same. :( And 😛 

On 9/19/2020 at 11:15 PM, *Wallace said:

The iconic “I’m a Slave 4 U.” Loovee this song and video soo much. It is straight up hotness! :wub: Like Dee said, I also didn’t expect this to rank so high at #4, though I think i saw it at least making Top 10. Also really love Denise’s love and comments on this song, as it seems so unlike a Denise fave but it’s a great jam… and lol I especially love that last mine there. :dead: YES LILY shouting out the ever-so-underrated Britney era. Come through! Loving everyone’s comments on this iconic song!

OMGGG MY Top 3 is the actual Top 3 of this round!!! :omg: This is just like in the Beyoncé round!!! :wub: I love it when I do so well on my favorites rounds.:heartbounce:

My mention. :wub: You knowww. And glad you liked my comments. :giggle:  

I noticed this and congrats to you again for getting not only your top 3, but your #1! :omg::hug: I can't even imagine.