Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

(With the stats including Try Again as part of the red album since it was includes as part of that album when it was released,) Aaliyah has 11/22 tracks, setting a record* for most represented album in the final vote - both in terms of songs and percentage (50%).

*until Dee finally gets over the time he waited four hours for her and lets us do a Lauryn Hill ranking

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

(With the stats including Try Again as part of the red album since it was includes as part of that album when it was released,) Aaliyah has 11/22 tracks, setting a record* for most represented album in the final vote - both in terms of songs and percentage (50%).

*until Dee finally gets over the time he waited four hours for her and lets us do a Lauryn Hill ranking

Try Again is apart of the Romeo Must Die soundtrack. 😘

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

But it was also included on the standard retail version of Aaliyah and is still included with that album on streaming services and its current pressing, which is why I was counting it as part of the red album. 😘

Just now, Elliott said:

But it was also included on the standard retail version of Aaliyah and is still included with that album on streaming services and its current pressing, which is why I was counting it as part of the red album. 😘

My original version didn’t have it that I purchased in 2001 didn’t have it.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Wikipedia says only the European and Japanese versions had it and some international versions which I’m sure

were pressed after her passing. :(

Maybe it was the European version I had because I bought all of my CDs from FYE back then. :rofl:

3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

My original version didn’t have it that I purchased in 2001 didn’t have it.

LMAOO I think the same way here too. :dead: I def think of "Try Again" as a part of the Romeo Must Die soundtrack, as it wasn't on the Aaliyah album I have. :haha: 

Although I do get what point Elliott was making there.

10 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Omg I never thought this day would come!!!

petition to automatically advance Into You to the top 20 please

I read "petition" as "positions" and was so confused with what you were trying to say / thinking you were saying two songs to advance to the finals. :dead: 

Can you imagine the album that Aaliyah and Timbaland would have made together while he was in his Loose/FutureSexLoveSounds era??? The features on his Shock Value albums????  Can you imagine the album that Aaliyah and Timbaland would have made together while he was in his Drunk In Love/Holy Grail/20 20 Experience era?????

Can you imagine the features that Aaliyah could have had during the EDM feature craze with Calvin Harris/David Guetta/Benny Benassi/Zedd/etc.???????

Or even if she just retired from music at age 25 and got to live a relaxed life with her family, judging voice competition shows and reading through scripts to find fun acting parts to play in her spare time.

The only consolation is that she accomplished so much while she was here and left behind a flawless legacy

• Like 4
  • Sad 1