Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

No, I fought for this for me! LOL. I think Derek is happy because he did not have to do any work with me around.

AHHH okay! Your shout outs to each other made it seemed like you worked together (or he suggested you) on pushing "Boots." :haha: Not that there would be any problem with that lol. But i get it now!

FINAL STANDINGS PART FIVE

9. Blah Blah Blah (2010, feat. 3OH!3, prod. by Benny Blanco, written by Kesha Sebert + Benny Blanco + Neon Hitch + Sean Foreman)

Album: Animal

original.gif

US Billboard Hot 100: #7 (Single)

US Dance Club Songs (Billboard): #37 (Single)
US Mainstream Top 40 (Billboard): #11 (Single)

US Rhythmic (Billboard): #17 (Single)

United States Certification (RIAA): 2x Platinum (Single)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blah_Blah_Blah_(Kesha_song)

RANKINGS:

Dee: 12

Gigi: 14

Elliott: 15

Andy: 4

Denise: 4

Lily: 19

Wally: 7

Derek: 17

Chris: 16

Victoria: 12

JC: 13

Kaley: 13

Final Average = 11.083

COMMENTS

This song reminds me that I once adored 3OH!3. This song is also a huge guilty pleasure. This song does not feature the loser, therefore, I love it much more than most of Animal.

On 9/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, *Wallace said:

original.gif

I am happy that all of the Animal singles made it to the finals round of this Kesha round because I really enjoyed those songs from her and they are amongst my favorites from her discography. With that said “Blah Blah Blah” was m lest favorite of those singles. Not a bad thing because I still really like this. I think this song is so fun! :bobo: Some parts I love are where she sings: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Coming out your mouth with your blah blah blah. Zip your lips like a padlock. Then I also love: Stop ta-ta-talking that. Blah blah blah. :bobo:

On 9/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, FrogLenzen said:

I love all Kesha songs

On 9/1/2020 at 11:34 PM, JC said:

still amazing bops

On 8/29/2020 at 3:10 PM, taylorkat said:

I used to dislike it, but I don't mind it now.

On 8/31/2020 at 8:14 PM, miss denise said:

omg the beginning of this song has such a cool sound that I can't describe, but it instantly pulls my ears in. :giggle: I love the attitude and sass of this. The lyrics are like nothing I stand behind (which can be said for a lot of songs :dead:  ), although the annoyance with wanting someone to stop talking nonsense can certainly be relatable. "Blah blah blah, think you'll be gettin' this, nah nah nah" :bobo:(!) 

On 9/1/2020 at 8:52 AM, *Lily said:

Has anyone checked in on 3OH!3? Are they still active? Have they been trapped in an underground bunker with LMFAO since 2012? Who knows. I think if someone asked me to sum up 2010 in one song, it would be this, lol. Absolutely iconic for its time although I don't really go back to it.

8. Raising Hell (2019, feat. Big Freedia, prod. by Stint + Omega + Tainy + Daramola, written by Kesha Sebert +Wrabel + Sean Douglas + Stint)

Album: High Road

giphy.gif

US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles (Billboard): #17 (Single)

US Adult Top 40 (Billboard): #22 (Single)

US Dance Club Songs (Billboard): #5 (Single)

US Dance/Mix Show Airplay (Billboard): #8 (Single)

US Digital Song Sales (Billboard): #19 (Single)

US Mainstream Top 40 (Billboard): #24 (Single)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raising_Hell_(Kesha_song)

RANKINGS:

Dee: 6

Gigi: 16

Elliott: 9

Andy: 10

Denise: 18

Lily: 3

Wally: 13

Derek: 7

Chris: 14

Victoria: 16

JC: 16

Kaley: 3

Final Average = 10.917

COMMENTS

Considering some of the songs that rank above this, I must admonish some of you for your Big Freedia disrespect. But this is without a doubt the highlight of High Road. A BOP.

kesha-gif.gif

“Raising Hell” is the song I am most familiar with from the High Road album but i only heard this a few times here and there so not super familiar with it. But listening to it now, this is a really fun sounding song. I keep changing my mind between my #13 and #12 and sadly this song got the disadvantage of my #13 ranking. Hopefully I don’t regret this but oh well. :haha: Back to this song, I like the upbeat uplifting and empowering vibe this song has. It kinda has a mix of pop/gospel/hip-hop sound to it…. if that all makes sense. :dead: But it’s so fun. :bobo: I wish I paid more attention to this when it was out because I can see this growing on me. But i do plan on listening to this more.

lose

High Road album is amazing, please listen to it everyone

I sort of like it.

Not really huge on this song, but the horns breakdown part is fun. 

I thought this song was an amazing way to introduce her new era. It's incredibly eclectic in its sound - there's the hints of her earlier work, whilst also introducing a gospel vibe and then, to top it all off bringing a bounce legend in Big Freedia for the chorus. Love.

7. We R Who We R (2010, prod. by Benny Blanco + Ammo + Dr. Piece of Sh*t, written by Kesha Sebert + Ammo + Benny Blanco + Jacob Kasher Hindlin + Dr. Piece of Sh*t)

Extended Play: Cannibal

original.gif

US Billboard Hot 100: #1 (Single)

US Adult Top 40 (Billboard): #19 (Single)

US Dance Club Songs (Billboard): #1 (Single)

US Dance/Mix Show Airplay (Billboard): #4 (Single)
US Mainstream Top 40 (Billboard): #2 (Single)

US Rhythmic (Billboard): #7 (Single)

United States Certification (RIAA): 5x Platinum (Single)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_R_Who_We_R

RANKINGS

Dee: 20

Gigi: 4

Elliott: 20

Andy: 6

Denise: 9

Lily: 8

Wally: 9

Derek: 18

Chris: 7

Victoria: 3

JC: 4

Kaley: 19

Final Average = 10.583

COMMENTS

The most generic and basic of dance pop songs. But I love that Kesha has always tried to take a stand and make a statement with her music, supporting those that feel like they are alone, different, weird, eccentric, etc. Kesha celebrates them on this track, so I will only say positive things about her on this track.

“We R Who We R” is a really fun song and it was the song to kick off the Cannibal era. I love how this song has such an anthemic fun and carefree feel to it. It’s one of those songs that comes off unapologetic with no shame because….. we are who we are. Or should I say we r who we r. :giggle: But this is such a fun party song you can blast and have so much fun with! :bobo:

I think this song came at such an important time, it was perfect for its time in music and then the message of acceptance which came from Ke$ha is really important and powerful on top of that all.

I love all Kesha songs

still iconic

"Hot and dangerous" :bobo:  One of the many fun, uptempo songs from Kesha. I kind of forget how much I actually like this one unless I listen to it.  "I've got that glitter on my eyes" :bobo:  The repeating parts of the chorus are probably my favorite! "We're dancing like we're dum dum-dum dum-dum-dumb" :bobo: 

On 8/29/2020 at 5:33 PM, Elliott said:

We could've had half of Warrior, Let 'Em Talk, Boogie Feet and/or Kinky in the Top 21 over this.

One of my jams!

Edited by Deeee

Has anyone checked in on 3OH!3? Are they still active? Have they been trapped in an underground bunker with LMFAO since 2012? Who knows.

@*Lily They released a new album last year that was one of their better works. Their sound's a bit dated nowadays, though.

Dee:

Gigi:

Elliott:

Andy:

Denise:

Lily:

Wally:

Derek:

Chris:

Victoria:

JC: 

Kaley: