The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

On 8/13/2020 at 1:57 PM, DorisAnn said:

Btw im done catching up and watch performance from reveal day until this round, this is my ranking on how good and well the judges/mentors are giving critiques/opinions in contestants. 

1.  A-kid

2.  AmercanVoice

3. Jarmon,IAN27TAY,QueenMae

Now here are my Rankings in all of the top 16 ( im bias here but who cares uts my own ranking HAHAHAHAH)

1. Fifth Harmony- PROUD HARMONIZER HERE SINCE 2016

2. Amanda Brown- Just love her (:uwu:)

3. Aydan Caliafore- one of the best male singer for me in TVAU

4. Koryn Hawthorne-Robbed in TVUS

5. 4th Impact- Love this girls but sometimes pitchy, but actually i watch their live in youtube and KUMU and they improve a lot and they are nice too

6. Ali Caldwell- Girl who the hell will not like this girl!? 👁👄👁

7. Alex and Sierra- Love these two but broke up .UwU

8. Sheldon Riley- Unique

9. Kennedy Holmes- Interesting Girl

10. Jamie Miller- Underrated but fine as hell

11. Jessica Sanchez- not really a fan of her but love her voice so much

12. Alisan Porter- Glad she won Wildcard. But with these kind of contestants,girl she better be giving more!

13. Evvie Mckinney- just your typical Girl

14. Mo Aderanin- Well he win TV but i dont he can go far in this competition

15. Mackenzie Thomas- Queen and robbed but not really a fan of her in TVUS

16. Angie Miller- hmm okay? 

Dont be mad at me ok! This is only my opinion, thanks!!

SO UP THERE IS MY BIAS RANKING, SO TODAY I'MA GIVE THE TRUE RANKING ON HOW WELL IS THE CONTESTANT 

Live shows week 1 (how good their performance)

SSS TIER (blown me away)

1. Jessica Sanchez

2. Ali Caldwell

3. Jamie Miller

4. Aydan Calafiore

SS TIER

5. Alisan Porter 

6. Amanda Brown

7. Alex and Sierra

S TIER

8. Angie Miller

9. Evvie Mckinney

10. Mo Aderinan

A TIER

11. Mackenzie Thomas

12. Kennedy Holmes

13. 4th Impact

B TIER

14. Sheldon Riley

15. Koryn Hawthorne

16. Fifth Harmony

Categories with my most favorite

1. Over's 25

2. Groups

3. Boys

4. Girls and Underdogs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ANNOUNCEMENT 

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I will have to move the live shows week performances to Fridays and Saturdays. The Live Shows Weeks 2 and 3 will also be a 2-part weeks, meaning it will be in 4 weeks in total (1st batch will perform in the 1st week, 2nd batch in 2nd week). I may not be able to be active in IDF because of my work, I will be starting tomorrow. But I will continue this show, just expect some delays, I am sorry and thank you for supporting my game so far! 😁

Live Shows Week 1 Part 1 will be this Friday night! 

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:
ANNOUNCEMENT 

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I will have to move the live shows week performances to Fridays and Saturdays. The Live Shows Weeks 2 and 3 will also be a 2-part weeks, meaning it will be in 4 weeks in total (1st batch will perform in the 1st week, 2nd batch in 2nd week). I may not be able to be active in IDF because of my work, I will be starting tomorrow. But I will continue this show, just expect some delays, I am sorry and thank you for supporting my game so far! 😁

Live Shows Week 1 Part 1 will be this Friday night! 

That’s fine. Do whatever you need to do. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Girls 🥉Sorry for the delay on this assessment... 😅 Girls would be my second pick to coach because I think I just like working with younger/budding talents. Due to the elimination of Koryn Hawthorne, there are only two girls left in the competition. Jessica Sanchez is the best and most consistent out of the group. She has consistently delivered great performances each week, and I personally think she has a good shot at winning. 🙂 MaKenzie Thomas is the weaker one out of the two, but she is still a powerhouse. Her greatest strength is her vocal control, which impresses me every time. In order for MaKenzie to rise to the top, she NEEDS to focus on emotional delivery. If she doesn’t, she could face the same fate as Koryn, who was also criticized for not delivering emotions. 😕

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I might have spoiled their sneak peek performances for this week. One or 2 of em 👀

I’m going to guess that Jamie Miller will be singing She Used to Be Mine

Edited by Bk1234

On 8/18/2020 at 8:53 AM, Bk1234 said:

I’m going to guess that Jamie Miller will be singing She Used to Be Mine

I’m changing my prediction for this song to Sheldon Riley. 

The Underdogs 🏅I wasn’t too excited about this category in the beginning, but I’ll just say that they have definitely impressed me! 🙂 I think what makes this group so great is that it is made up of a diverse group of contestants. Anyway, the star of the show for me is Jamie  Miller. ❤️ He is similar to Aydan Calafiore in the sense that they both have the full package. Jamie’s impressive range also allows him to stand-out amongst the contestants. 👍 Overall, he is this category’s best chance of winning. 😄 The other underdog is Kennedy Holmes who had a good performance last week. My only worry with her is that she is too inconsistent. She isn’t someone you can rely on to deliver a string of good performances, but hey, maybe she’ll prove me wrong. 😅

Edited by Bk1234

Due to unfortunate events, I have to be more committed to my work, resulting in me having less time to do this game. I am so sorry but I have to STOP the show FOR NOW. I will return SOON. I am so sorry but I promise you we will return.

But kindly support @Bk1234's show, Ultimate American Idol, I will still judge there. Thank you all 😁❣️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Due to unfortunate events, I have to be more committed to my work, resulting in me having less time to do this game. I am so sorry but I have to STOP the show FOR NOW. I will return SOON. I am so sorry but I promise you we will return.

But kindly support @Bk1234's show, Ultimate American Idol, I will still judge there. Thank you all 😁❣️

It’s ok, I’m sure we all understand. 🙂 I’ll be looking forward to the game’s return! 😊

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The Groups🎗- Sorry @IAN27TAY, but the Groups is by far my least favorite category in this competition. I will give @IAN27TAY some credit though, as this category is probably the hardest to mentor, and is the category that I would never want or try to mentor. 😅 Fifth Harmony is very inconsistent. One performance is amazing, then the other is terrible. They have a pretty big fanbase on here though, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they made it through a couple more rounds. 😄 4th Impact is another inconsistent girl group. One minute they’re good, the next they’re terrible. 😕 Alex and Sierra are the only chance that this category has at winning. They have been consistently good throughout the competition. I’m just wondering how they’ll stack up against the other categories’ front runners... 🤔

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I am really missing this show. I am still quite adjusting with the new features on my work, but I will get there, and this show will be back in no time, I PROMISE 😉

I’m looking forward to its return! 😊 Still rooting for Aydan. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

So excited for the show’s return!!!!! :clap:

I really appreciate your support, thank you so much, I also wait for your show's return 😁. Also, I will just finish some workloads. I can't promise anything, but one thing's for sure.

This show will be BIGGER than before when it comes back. I have prepared some ideas about the new features. 

I am just really busy right now 😬

• Like 1