Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTARIES AND SCORES

IAN27TAY
- *stands and claps* Wow Alisan, you are back!! Better and more incredible, you know what? I remember those times that I said you perform too boring, but wait, I take that back, 'cause you showed to us that you can really perform well. Now your song choice is actually great, and it's actually a hard song to sing because it's so high, but it was just a piece of cake when you performed it. I think you will be saved after that performance.

SCORE: 2.9/5

QueenMae
- Alisan welcome back! I did love how you were the wildcard pick if it wasn't my girl, I already said that, I do believe you were eliminated too early. But now onto this. Class, elegance, grace, passion, and power. A few words I can use to describe this vocal, because Alisan you know what to do already, its just the fact that which songs you do it with and how you pick your placements. Alisan it was amazing and really a cry for yourself, portraying the world your hardships and how you never gave up. Good job Alisan, and I wish you best of luck because you got it sis!

SCORE: 4.7/5

americanvoice
-  *standing ovation* First and foremost, that was like a coronation moment or something, from your voice to the grand set up of the stage, everything! This is how you comeback Alisan! I just love how you did well with both the high and low notes, it has so much control with it. I may be sad that my wildcard did not won it, but I am happy that you were the one who got it! Overs just became even stronger with you in it. You're starting to grow on me Alisan, keep up the good work.

SCORE: 3.5/5

A-Kid
- *standing ovation* Well that is how you bounce back Alisan! First of all, I super love the staging, it was just so grandiose and classy. I might have been hard on you on the past, but that is slowly changing. I love your technical show-off tonight, it was vocally almost flawless. This is the type of song that should not be changed or something, I'm glad you did it as it is, only few can pull this off, and you did it! I do think that you can do more though as you've already got a massive range and experience. 

SCORE: 2.8/5

jarmon
- *standing ovation and claps proud* ALISAN!!! Firstly, I am so GLAD you were selected as the wildcard as I felt you were eliminated way too soon! So I'm super glad to have you back and grace the stage again and deliver some top notch vocals. This was just a masterclass performance that was executed with such skill and class and I am so impressed by you tonight.

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINAL 6 OVER 25's Ali Caldwell Kymberli Joye Alisan Porter Angie Miller Amanda Brown Joshua Ledet   

I totally forgot Emblem3 was EVER in the competition....

The Effort tho !!! ❤️

Posted (edited)

Closing out the 1st week of the Live Shows is one of the representatives of  The Girls category. She sang a Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli massive song last week that impressed the mentors, earning her praises from them. The viewers were impressed as well, garnering her one of the highest votes on her category during that week. Tonight, she will sing another Celine Dion song, and will try to impress both the viewers and mentors once again.

8. Jessica Sanchez
     - Song: Ashes (Celine Dion)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTARIES AND SCORES

IAN27TAY
- *STANDS AND CLAPS* URGHHH I'm super proud of you girl, I think you performed the best tonight. Celine Dion song is super hard, but you made it even harder, and that is mindblowing. I'm actually impressed on your performance today, I just wish IDF will vote for you to made it to the next round, and also your diction is one of the best. That's all I just wanna say, thank you for this performance.

SCORE: 3.9/5

americanvoice
- *standing ovation* OMG Jessica that was like the perfect ending to this wonderful night. You just showed us some different dimensions of your voice that we have not heard yet. I also love how crystal clear your notes are, it sounds flawless! This song should be heard more, I love everything about it. You're honestly the best for me on the girls category, even tonight. You really came to slay tonight.

SCORE: 4.5/5

A-Kid
- *standing ovation* Jessica you darling betta sing tonight! Brave and fresh song choice from you, I just love how flawless this performance is. No more words to say tonight, probably the best of the night for me besides my boys. You've certainly had your ups and down in this show, but ever since the live rounds started, you've brought nothing by stellar performances. You just made yourself a one to watch because of that performance, keep it up girl!

SCORE: 3.9/5

jarmon
- Jessica Sanchez - *standing ovation* JESSICA!! You are truly proving to be a FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH!!! You just come out and deliver such clean and crystal clear vocals that just take my breath away. This was such a skilled performance and you had such an incredible control and the RANGE of your voice BLOWS ME AWAY. I am always looking forward to your performances and you never disappoint, simply amazing!

SCORE: 4.3/5

QueenMae
- Jessica, I just need to say, you don't only have star power, but you got the vocals to back up the masterful and world-class instrument. To take this, another Celine song, and to mix it into your own arrangement and how you used it to convey a message, was just so wonderful. I just have to say, I love how you can also sing anything, you are so amazing and I don't want to ramble, but you are ready. You are set to sell records. Finale, win, or not for this competition. I just want to continue to work with you outside of this show, or even just listen to your voice. Fantastic Jessica, I love you so much girl! 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
picsart-08-05-01-16-43.jpg

It is now time for us to reveal on who will receive the Mentor's Immunity and had garnered the highest combined scores from the mentors tonight. This artist is none other than... 

picsart-08-14-10-38-20.jpg

JESSICA SANCHEZ!

Here are the totalled combined scores from the mentors for the Batch 2 artists:

Jessica Sanchez- 16.6 
Sheldon Riley- 16.1
Jamie Miller- 14.6
Ali Caldwell- 14.1
Aydan Calafiore- 14
Alisan Porter- 13.9

Koryn Hawthorne- 9.2
4th Impact- 9.2

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

20200812-122526.gif

!! VOTING LINES ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

You have 3 voting methods to use for this stage of the competition. Voters can vote 16 times overall using the 3 methods.

For the Survey Monkey voting method:

- The voting method used here is the Matrix/Ranking Method, wherein you will encounter the names of each contestants and underneath them is the 3 categories that are the factors for your votes.

- Each criterias have points beneath them, 1 being the LOWEST, 5 being the HIGHEST.

- CATEGORIES

VOCAL
- This is where the vocal techniques (breathing control, enunciation, articulation, etc.), rhytym & tempo, timing, and harmony are included for both the solo artists and groups. 

EXPRESSION
- This is how well the performers conveyed the emotion of the song that they sang and how well they delivered it.

SHOWMANSHIP
- This is how the artists used the stage effectively, how good their song choices for them are, their outfit, and how well the viewers' and mentors' reacted to their performances.

- Voters can only vote 3 TIMES using IDF username/e-mail.

- Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SZJ5LDJ

For the forms.app voting method:

- Single Selection method will be used on this one.

- The voters will pick the name of the artist that they want to save.

- Voters can vote 10 TIMES using their IDF username/e-mail.

- Link: https://forms.app/form/5f36a8a5365fa75dc861323c

For the SurveyHeart voting method:

- This app will feature again the Point Ranking method, wherein each name and performances of the artists will be given, and underneath them is a dropdown list of points.

- Voters will need to rank the artists from the best to worst based on their performances, the best having the most points, worst will receive the least points.

- Voters CANNOT give the same points/ranking to 2 or more artists. 

- Voters can only vote 3 times using this method with their IDF username/e-mail.

- Link: https://surveyheart.com/form/5f36acb721022611f2adb406

Since Jessica Sanchez from The Girls category already received the Mentor's Immunity, her name will NOT be in the voting methods. 

You can also click your favorite performance's Soundcloud studio recording, because the artist with the most clicks will receive the Soundcloud Bonus Multiplier.

Here is the recap of tonight's show and their overall scores from the mentors:

1. Aydan Calafiore

- Song: Never Enough (Loren Allred)
     - Score: 14

2. Koryn Hawthorne
     - Song: Skyfall (Adele)
     - Score: 9.2

3. 4th Impact
     - Song: No Tears Left to Cry (Ariana Grande)

4. Jamie Miller
     - Song: Anyone (Demi Lovato)
     - Score: 14.6

5. Ali Caldwell
     - Song: I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston)
     - Score: 14.1

6. Sheldon Riley
     - Song: Rise (Katy Perry)
     - Score: 16.1

7. Alisan Porter
     - Song: Somewhere (Barbra Steisand)
     - Score: 13.9

8. Jessica Sanchez (Mentor's Immunity)
     - Score: 16.6

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Soundcloud studio recordings will be followed up as I am having difficulties on Sheldon's track.

That’s ok, all I need is Aydan’s lol! 😂

• Haha 3

Imma have to change something for Sheldon, instead of putting his studio recording, I will just post his video privately on youtube, I will count there the views while for the studio recordings, the clicks.

For some reason, they kept on deleting Sheldon's track.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

20200812-122526.gif

!! VOTING LINES ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

You have 3 voting methods to use for this stage of the competition. Voters can vote 16 times overall using the 3 methods.

For the Survey Monkey voting method:

- The voting method used here is the Matrix/Ranking Method, wherein you will encounter the names of each contestants and underneath them is the 3 categories that are the factors for your votes.

- Each criterias have points beneath them, 1 being the LOWEST, 5 being the HIGHEST.

- CATEGORIES

VOCAL
- This is where the vocal techniques (breathing control, enunciation, articulation, etc.), rhytym & tempo, timing, and harmony are included for both the solo artists and groups. 

EXPRESSION
- This is how well the performers conveyed the emotion of the song that they sang and how well they delivered it.

SHOWMANSHIP
- This is how the artists used the stage effectively, how good their song choices for them are, their outfit, and how well the viewers' and mentors' reacted to their performances.

- Voters can only vote 3 TIMES using IDF username/e-mail.

- Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SZJ5LDJ

For the forms.app voting method:

- Single Selection method will be used on this one.

- The voters will pick the name of the artist that they want to save.

- Voters can vote 10 TIMES using their IDF username/e-mail.

- Link: https://forms.app/form/5f36a8a5365fa75dc861323c

For the SurveyHeart voting method:

- This app will feature again the Point Ranking method, wherein each name and performances of the artists will be given, and underneath them is a dropdown list of points.

- Voters will need to rank the artists from the best to worst based on their performances, the best having the most points, worst will receive the least points.

- Voters CANNOT give the same points/ranking to 2 or more artists. 

- Voters can only vote 3 times using this method with their IDF username/e-mail.

- Link: https://surveyheart.com/form/5f36acb721022611f2adb406

Since Jessica Sanchez from The Girls category already received the Mentor's Immunity, her name will NOT be in the voting methods. 

You can also click your favorite performance's Soundcloud studio recording, because the artist with the most clicks will receive the Soundcloud Bonus Multiplier.

Here is the recap of tonight's show and their overall scores from the mentors:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Aydan Calafiore

- Song: Never Enough (Loren Allred)
     - Score: 14

2. Koryn Hawthorne
     - Song: Skyfall (Adele)

3. 4th Impact
     - Song: No Tears Left to Cry (Ariana Grande)

4. Jamie Miller
     - Song: Anyone (Demi Lovato)
     - Score: 14.6

5. Ali Caldwell
     - Song: I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston)
     - Score: 14.1

6. Sheldon Riley
     - Song: Rise (Katy Perry)
     - Score: 16.1

7. Alisan Porter
     - Song: Somewhere (Barbra Steisand)
     - Score: 13.9

8. Jessica Sanchez (Mentor's Immunity)
     - Score: 16.6

Don't forget about voting too. No one has still voted 😂

I’m gonna vote soon! :yes: (Don’t worry, I would NEVER leave Aydan vulnerable like that... 😅) Tonight was better than Batch 1. Standouts for me were Ali Caldwell🥈, Alisan Porter, Aydan Calafiore🥉, Jamie Miller, and Jessica Sanchez 🥇.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m gonna vote soon! :yes: (Don’t worry, I would NEVER leave Aydan vulnerable like that... 😅) Tonight was better than Batch 1. Standouts for me were Ali Caldwell🥈, Alisan Porter, Aydan Calafiore🥉, Jamie Miller, and Jessica Sanchez 🥇.

The medal emoji is coool 😯

• Thanks 1

The ones who hasn't still voted, VOTE VOTE VOTE if you want your fave to make it through.

And listen to your faves' studio recordings, the VOTES are TIGHT again right now, a 2x multiplier will really be a HUGE help.

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

The ones who hasn't still voted, VOTE VOTE VOTE if you want your fave to make it through.

And listen to your faves' studio recordings, the VOTES are TIGHT again right now, a 2x multiplier will really be a HUGE help.

The amount of times I listened to Aydan’s studio recording is unhealthy. 😅

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

They actually have sum fans here, sooo yeah they garnered enough votes for them to be safe 😬. But the results were pretty shocking to me too 😂

Well Ghurl that ain't me 👁️👄👁️

• Haha 5
22 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The amount of times I listened to Aydan’s studio recording is unhealthy. 😅

Same Here!! I listened to all of their soundcloud but i think i listen more to Aydan. 

• Like 2

I’m so excited for results tonight! :ohyeah: If Aydan doesn’t get the SoundCloud Bonus Multiplier then I have failed... 😅 

Bottom 2 Predictions

1. 4th Impact

2. Koryn Hawthorne

My Personal Bottom 2

1. 4th Impact

2. Sheldon Riley 

36 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

I like how people are disclosing and openly declaring who their favourites are...I for one will not disclose mine...don't want anyone to try to strategically vote against them..

Good point. Time to watch Aydan’s performance 20 more times! 😂

5 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

I like how people are disclosing and openly declaring who their favourites are...I for one will not disclose mine...don't want anyone to try to strategically vote against them...

I wasn't thinking in that sense, but...