The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Y'all! Wait for tonight at 9 PM EST. I will be announcing something here. Hope you can support me!Β 

Β 

@Bk1234Β @QueenMae16Β @americanvoice38Β @jarmonΒ @IAN27TAYΒ @JCΒ @taylorkat@deszfan88

Β 

and many more who would like to support and check my show, you are all welcome! ❀️

• Thanks 1

TVIF-Cover.png

Β 

Β 

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Β 

Β 

As a Christmas gift for y’all (especially to my supporters ever since my first game in IDF), I will now be bringing back The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1! This is just a continuation of my game, although there would be HUGE CHANGES regarding the voting methods and bonuses, as well as the schedule. I would be calling it as The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 Phase 2.

Β 

Β 

I deeply apologize if it take this too long as I have been really really busy the past few months, but now that I can make time for it, here it goes! I hope y’all still support me. As I have mentioned earlier there will be a couple of changes happening for the Phase 2 of this show. See the next few posts for you to know those changes and the upcoming remaining schedule for this show.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

TVIF-Cover.png

Β 

Β 

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Β 

Β 

As a Christmas gift for y’all (especially to my supporters ever since my first game in IDF), I will now be bringing back The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1! This is just a continuation of my game, although there would be HUGE CHANGES regarding the voting methods and bonuses, as well as the schedule. I would be calling it as The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 Phase 2.

Β 

Β 

I deeply apologize if it take this too long as I have been really really busy the past few months, but now that I can make time for it, here it goes! I hope y’all still support me. As I have mentioned earlier there will be a couple of changes happening for the Phase 2 of this show. See the next few posts for you to know those changes and the upcoming remaining schedule for this show.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

happy megan mullally GIF by Will & Grace

• Like 1

Β 

THE VOICE: IDOL FACTOR PART 1 PHASE 2 CHANGES

Β 

Β 

Β 

Youtube-Bonus-Multiplier.png

Β 

Β 

CHANGE #1- Youtube Bonus Multiplier

Β 

- Yes! You see it right, I will be replacing the Soundcloud Bonus Multiplier for this feature. I will personally be uploading the performances of the contestants on my youtube channel and will make it unlisted for me to make it only available in the IDF community. The artist with the MOST VIEWS will receive a 2x multiplier. Meanwhile, the artist with the MOST LIKES will receive the 3x multiplier.

Β 

Β 

Β 

IDF-vote.png

Β 

Β 

CHANGE #2- IDF Vote

Β 

- Again, another massive change. Since I want to incorporate more voting methods, I have thought of why not make use of the reactions for the votes? For the first time in my games, I will be using the reactions of Idolforums as a mean of voting method. Each reaction will equate into a respective point.

Β 

- REACTIONS AND THEIR EQUIVALENT POINTS:

Thanks Reaction = 20 pts.

Like Reaction = 10 pts.

Sad Reaction = 5 pts.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Survey-Heart-vote.png

Β 

Β 

CHANGE #3- TVIFSAVE and TVIFBOTTOM2

Β 

- For the first time on IDF, I will be giving a power to the viewers to put their least favorite contestant in the Sing-offs. Survey Heart used the Ranking Method before, but since it is confusing to do, I will do this instead.

Β 

- You will be asked 3 questions when you open the Survey Heart link given, first is asking who you want to move forward, that’s the time where you will type TVIFSAVE + the name of the contestant (ex: TVIFSAVE A-Kid). The second question asks on who you think gave the worst performance of the night, that’s the time where you will type the TVIFBOTTOM2 + the name of the contestant (TVIFBOTTOM2Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  A-Kid). Third question asks for your IDF username/e-mail. The TVIFBOTTOM2 will deduct the points that the artist got on the TVIFSAVE.

Β 

- WRONG INPUT, NOT COUNTED.

Β 

- You can only use this method using your IDF account/e-mail THRICE.

Β 

- Other voting methods will be the same mechanics as before (forms.app and Survey Monkey) and will be elaborated more when the show starts.

Β 

Β 

Β 

CHANGE #4- Voting Percentages

Β 

- Yup, you saw it right! For me to easily compute the scores, I will be putting such percentages for each voting method to combine for the FINAL SCORE for each contestant each week/show. Below are the voting percentages for the remaining shows:

40%- IDF Vote

25%- Survey Heart Vote

20%- Survey Monkey Vote

15%- forms.app Vote

Β 

- Youtube Bonus Multiplier will apply to ALL VOTING METHODS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

SCHEDULE OF REMAINING SHOWS

Β 

- Live Shows Week 2 (Top 14 Performs: Boys vs. Girls)- December 27 (Sunday)

Β 

- Live Shows Week 2 (Top 14 Results; Bottom 2 Sing-Offs)- January 2 (Saturday)

Β 

- Live Shows Week 3 (Top 12 Performs: Mentor's Picks)- January 3 (Sunday)

Β 

- Live Shows Week 3 (Top 12 Results; Bottom 3 Eliminated; Middle 2 Sing-Offs)- January 9 (Saturday)

Β 

- Live Shows Week 4 (Top 8 Performs: Fan Pick Duets and Solos)- January 10 (Sunday)

Β 

- Live Shows Week 4 (Top 8 Results; Bottom 3 Eliminated; Middle 2 Sing-Offs)- January 16 (Saturday)

Β 

- Wildcard Show (Top 16 Eliminated Artists performs; Top 2 will fight off in the FINAL SING-OFF)- January 17 and 18 (Sunday and Monday)

Β 

- Grand Finale Night (Top 5 Performs; 3 Nights; 2 eliminated in the 1st night; Night 3- WINNER REVEALED)- January 23, 24, and 25 (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday)

Β 

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 4

@Bk1234, @deszfan88, @taylorkat, @David68, @JC, @thevoicefan12, @QueenMae16, @IAN27TAY, @americanvoice38, @jarmon, @kenboy123, if you think anyone would be interested on my show, kindly mention them πŸ™‚

Β 

As for the new comers, I will be updating the main post with the links of each show that had already happened so that you'll have an idea on how this show started. Got any more questions? Feel free to ask here!

Β 

What change are you most excited about? Who are your favorites going into this live show week 2?

Β 

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 3