The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Voting-Methods-OPEN.png

!! VOTING LINES ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

There will only be 2 voting methods that’ll be used for this round.

You have 2 voting methods to use for this stage of the competition. Voters can vote 31 times overall PER IDF ACCOUNT using the 2 methods.

forms-app-vote.png

For the forms.app voting method:

- Single Selection method will be used on this one.

- The voters will pick the name of the artist that they want to save.

- 50% of the TOTAL score

- Voters can vote 30 TIMES using their IDF username/e-mail.

- Link https://forms.app/form/600af4f60c16d36f85a46ff1

IDF-vote.png

For the Idol Forums voting method:

- Voters can REACT to the performance post (posted by me on this game) solely focused on the artist that they want to stay. Each react equates to corresponding points.

- 50% of the TOTAL score

- Thanks React = 50 votes

Like React = 30 votes

Sad React = 15 votes

- ONLY the reacts from the performance posts during the performances night for each artists will be counted.

ALL VOTING METHODS WILL CLOSE ON JANUARY 25 (8 AM EST)

Take note of the changes and use your power to bring back your fave contestant! Go go go

@taylorkat @Hamza Tufail @thevoicefan12 @Koatterce @QueenMae16 @americanvoice38 @jarmon @IAN27TAY @kenboy123 @Leekleekington @Archanium and whoever wants to vote for their faves in this show, go go go!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Voting-Methods-OPEN.png

!! VOTING LINES ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

There will only be 2 voting methods that’ll be used for this round.

You have 2 voting methods to use for this stage of the competition. Voters can vote 31 times overall PER IDF ACCOUNT using the 2 methods.

forms-app-vote.png

For the forms.app voting method:

- Single Selection method will be used on this one.

- The voters will pick the name of the artist that they want to save.

- 50% of the TOTAL score

- Voters can vote 30 TIMES using their IDF username/e-mail.

- Link https://forms.app/form/600af4f60c16d36f85a46ff1

IDF-vote.png

For the Idol Forums voting method:

- Voters can REACT to the performance post (posted by me on this game) solely focused on the artist that they want to stay. Each react equates to corresponding points.

- 50% of the TOTAL score

- Thanks React = 50 votes

Like React = 30 votes

Sad React = 15 votes

- ONLY the reacts from the performance posts during the performances night for each artists will be counted.

ALL VOTING METHODS WILL CLOSE ON JANUARY 25 (8 AM EST)

"This form is not accessible now"

@anonymouskid_35 it says ^^^ when I click the link to vote

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

How about this one?

Oh waait nvm, lemme fix it

I find it weird because the form is enabled to me and the others have voted already there but if you encounter this problem

Just PM me your votes, you can send up to 30 names. Thanks!

@taylorkat @Hamza Tufail @thevoicefan12 @Koatterce @QueenMae16 @americanvoice38 @jarmon @IAN27TAY @kenboy123 @Leekleekington @Archanium

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• sydneysam changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (Wildcard Show Results on January 25 (8PM EST))

Oh god I was late lol but these performances stood out for me! Except my underdogs' performance ofc

14 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Tenth to perform for tonight is the last Over 25’s wildcard finalist to perform for tonight. She also got eliminated instantly last night after receiving the 2nd lowest votes from the public. Now, she’s ready to make her comeback and be potentially one of the Grand Finalists.

10. Angie Miller- Let It Be (The Beatles)

Six down, six more wildcard finalists to go. Next artist to perform is from the Overs category. She was  also one of the eliminated contestants after receiving the lowest votes during the Live Shows Week 2. Now, she’s more than ready to rock it out once again in the stage.

7. Amanda Brown- The Story (Brandi Carlisle)

Sixth to perform for tonight is from the Groups category. They are also one of the contestants immediately eliminate during the Week 3 of the Live Shows. They are now ready to perform and be back again in the show.

6. 4th Impact- Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)

Next performance for tonight is from the Girls category. She is one of the contestants immediately eliminated during the Live Shows Week 3. Now, she’s ready to perform again for a chance to be in the Grand Finals.

5. MaKenzie Thomas- I Have Nothing (Whitney Houston)

MaKenzie's cover felt so refreshing, it was new to my ears. Good choice @QueenMae16 🙂. @jarmon you both NAILED these song choices imo, love it! @IAN27TAY that was so good, interesting cover from them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• sydneysam changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (LIVE)

Wildcard-Results.png

Greetings and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 Phase 2!

Last night, we saw as the eliminated Final 16 artists come back to the show one more time for a chance to snag a spot in the Grand Finale. They sang songs that were picked by their own mentors. All gave it their all and even gave some of their best performances yet. Evvie McKinney open out the show, having been eliminated first on the Live Shows. Meanwhile, Fifth Harmony closed out the show with their original hit.

To have a recap and rewatch the performances last night, just click the link below:

https://idolforums.com/topic/742065-the-voice-idol-factor-part-1-wildcard-show-results-on-january-25-8pm-est/?do=findComment&comment=28516023

Tonight, only two of the 12 wildcard finalists will have a shot in the 5th spot for the Grand Finale, they will face off in the final sing-offs of this season, where the mentors will decide on who will be our 5th grand finalist.

The percentages/score of all wildcard finalists will be REVEALED but the name will be HIDDEN. I will announce the elimination of artists in no particular order.

I will announce the fate of all artists one by one, until we get the last two artists, who got the HIGHEST scores last night.

Let the Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 Phase 2 BEGIN!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First of all, I just want to congratulate all mentors and artists, you really had solid performances last night and I know for sure that was fun to watch. But now, let’s get to the point and reveal the artists who did not had enough scores to be in the Final Sing-Offs.

I will announce the names continually this time. It’s time to say goodbye because you fell short on the votes…

• Like 3

Now, we are down to THREE. Jamie Miller from the Underdogs, Fifth Harmony and Alex & Sierra from the Groups. Only TWO of them will advance to our Final Sing-Offs this season. Who will it be? Let’s find that out now!

You unfortunately fell short of the votes from last night and will have to leave the competition again…

• Thanks 1

That only means that Jamie Miller and Fifth Harmony are our top 2 artists who got the highest votes among all wildcard finalists last night! It means that they’re the ones that’ll battle it out for the 5th and final spot in the Grand Finale via Sing-Offs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1