Best Live Performances of The Voice

Dai

On 7/23/2020 at 8:37 AM, Grey_Raine said:

Such a shame to see Holly Henry's reign as "The Scientist Cover Champion" end, after almost half a dozen title defenses.

Then again, it's not like any of the ones who faced her for the title before Maelyn proved much of a challenge.

Holy's was good as well but Maelyn's version is not only better than her's but its also one of the top 5 best performances ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

It looks like nobody has mentioned any performance from last season. So, if that's the case, i'll be the first. Here is one of the best live performances from Season 19: 

Personally, I think these were the best lives from last season:

Cami Clune - Never Tear Us Apart

Chloé Hogan - My Future

Tamara Jade - Crazy

Desz - Dont Let Go (Love)

Carter Rubin - Rainbow Connection (haven’t rewatched it since it aired but I remember it being really good while watching?)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Personally, I think these were the best lives from last season:

Cami Clune - Never Tear Us Apart

Chloé Hogan - My Future

Tamara Jade - Crazy

Desz - Dont Let Go (Love)

Carter Rubin - Rainbow Connection (haven’t rewatched it since it aired but I remember it being really good while watching?)

yes!!! these were all very good!!! tamara's crazy was great to me as well after her imo weaker pre taped performances. chloe slayed again after her iconic KO performance too! the rest were consistently very good at least up until that point so wbk they'd be good

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

perhaps an unpop opinion: although i loved many last season, i don't think there were any season 19 performances that popped out at me as something that could be a "best live performance of the voice" overall. 

agreed.

11 hours ago, QueenCami said:

perhaps an unpop opinion: although i loved many last season, i don't think there were any season 19 performances that popped out at me as something that could be a "best live performance of the voice" overall. 

“Never Tear Us Apart” from Cami, “Don’t Let Go (Love)” from DeSz, and “Rainbow Connection” from Carter were at that level imo. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1