The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Kina Dean (Road Rules: X-Treme)

72296063cf54bfb542d06362a7667e67.jpg

The fact that the racist, homophobic bigot that is Robin survived over Kina is a true disappointment. I will just have to cut her myself it seems. 

Kina made her debut on Road Rules: X-Treme, alongside other notable alumni such as Derrick K., Ibis, Jodi, and Jillian. Kina is like a really solid character, but never does enough for me to stan her. One of the original members on the RV, Kina quickly became a favorite after defending Danny against Derrick's drunken homophobic remarks. Though most of the RV is embarrassed by Derrick's drunken behavior, Kina actually grows close to him, despite also feeling embarrassed by his actions. Things go south between the two when Derrick attempts to kiss Kina and she stops it from happening. Not much happens with her as a character again until her 20th birthday. While out celebrating, Jodi drunkenly hooks up with a guy and Kina shames Jodi for her drunken behavior. AKA Kina slut-shames Jodi. Following that night, a rift forms between Kina and Jodi. The crew failed the next mission and were forced to eliminate somebody for the second time. Despite a pact made by the originals to draw names from a hat rather than turn on one another, Kina toyed with the idea of eliminating Jodi for her perceived lack of skill. In the end, the crew stayed true to the pact and Kina was sent home.

Battle of the Sexes 2 marked her debut on The Challenge. Kina had a pretty lackluster showing on this season. She is the third woman eliminated from the season and did not contribute much. All she did was steal Eric's precious, treasured jump rope. That did lead to some drama because Eric is a basket case. She was sent home early for being a rookie and stealing Eric's jump rope. That is about it. Luckily for Kina at the time, she met her long-term ex-boyfriend, Randy Barry, while on the season.

Kina would return for her second season on The Gauntlet II with boyfriend Randy in tow. Kina competed on the Rookies Team and had a pretty dominant showing. Kina was appointed Captain of the Rookies Team after Jo explosively left the show. LOL. Luckily for Kina, the Rookies Team was pretty dominant, winning nine out of the fifteen daily challenges. That prevented Kina from going into too many eliminations, since the format of the season stipulated that Team Captains were forced into elimination after losing a daily challenge. Kina went into a pretty hilarious elimination against Cameran at the beginning of the season, the former winning due to the latter voluntarily quitting and starting the iconic argument between Aneesa and Cara. For the rest of the season, Kina was pretty low-key. She competed amazingly well and talked about her relationship with Randy a lot. She was definitely one of the leaders of the team and definitely formed a majority alliance on the Rookies Team. She only became interesting in the last few episodes after fighting with the devilish duo of Cara and Susie. Jillian told Kina that Susie + Cara had formed an alliance with the Veterans Team ~allegedly~

But like we all know that Cara and Susie definitely did it. LOLOL. Kina fought with the duo a ton, particularly coming for Cara. The rivalry between the two was super fun and culminated in a very underrated elimination match between the two, with Kina rough-housing with Cara and taking her out. Kina definitely had way more of a fire in her at this point in the game. She definitely had tension with Jillian, if I remember correctly, thinking that Jillian may have entertained the idea of forming an alliance with Susie + Cara. Kina created some controversy during the last women's elimination, deciding to go against Jillian instead of Ibis, the former being a far more physically proficient competitor, the latter being her best friend. The Rookies Team did not agree with her choice and drama ensued, making Kina feel bad. But the decision was made and Kina had to battle a strong competition in Jillian in order to make the finals and hold on to her season-long title run as Team Captain. Kina defeated Jillian and earned herself and her best friend a spot in the finals. After watching Ibis destroy the roti eating in the finals, Kina definitely made the right choice in taking out Jillian instead. Kina won The Challenge on her second season, with her boyfriend and best friends, in dominant fashion.

Too bad her third and final season would not be as successful. LOL. The Duel is an amazing season, but only because of the iconic Underdog alliance that most definitely did not include Kina. Her alliance controlling the game easily advanced her to the top five women without ever seeing an elimination. She even won a daily challenge along the way. Underdog Queen Svetlana called Kina out for elimination and iconic-ness ensued. Svetlana pulled an upset and defeated Kina after a grueling elimination! Kina proceeded to put on an embarrassing display and acted as though she lost due to an ankle injury because she refused to admit that she lost to Svetlana.

Kina was cast for Road Rules: Viewer's Revenge, the final season of the series! Kina is one of the two OG cast members to never lose their spot on the RV. She defeated Angel both times she had to compete in the Pit and stuck around to the end, winning the final earnings and a car. This season is tragic and should be forgotten, but Kina is not too big of a character from what I remember.

This is a fair cut in the grand scheme of things, but her loss to Robin is yucky.

46 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/the-challenge-season-36-cast-meet-the-double-agents/

QUEEN NATALIE IS COMING Y'ALL

December 9th premiere! So soon 😮 

Queen Natalie! :wub: 

Wow surprised this is premiering so soon too. 😮 I didn't even know they were filming. :haha: 

Yes Duffy 

mugyes.jpg

Well  I don’t really know or remember Yes or Holly all that much or well, so thankfullly I was able to find out they were paired together on Challenge 2000, so I didn’t have to go through seasons of pages to find out who was all paired up together. :dead: That would have been STRESSFUL. Anywho, let’s discuss Yes Duffy.

Yes Duffy began his MTV reality TV career on Road Rules: Semester at Sea. Yes did go on to compete on three seasons of The Challenge which included Season 3’s Challenge 2000, Season 5’s Battle of the Seasons and Season 6’s Battle of the Sexes.

Yes had his most successful season on Challenge 2000, where he won the competition with his Road Rules team which included: Carlos “Los” Jackson, Dan Setzler, Holly Shand, Piggy Thomas and Veronica Portillo. Sadly Yes did not have the same luck as he and Veronica were the first team eliminated on the first episode of Battle of the Seasons. Yes did redeem himself a little better on Battle of the Sexes., where he was the 5th guy eliminated on the Men’s team. One source says he lasted 5 episodes and another says he lasted 7 episodes, so I don’t know what’s right here lol. Yes has won 10 challenges and $11,254 throughout his The Challenge career. He hasn’t been on the show since Season 6, and likely never will return again. I’m not sure what he’s up to but it’s looks like he is doing really well in life, doing some Activist work and being an architect devoted to social justice - so that sounds great!

The majority saved: Holly Shand

HollyInferno.png

43 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Idk if this counts as being on a team together @JC. If it doesn't work I have a backup.

Kailah Casillas vs. Britni Thornton

In Dirty 30 they were teamed together on the Green Team in episode 12.

That qualifies!

Vote to save:

Kailah Casillas

Britni Thornton

@Zoey @*Chris @*Lily @DScott @goofycilla90 @Steven_

Edited by JC

Sorry I haven’t been voting! I almost did with a couple of them but didn’t know anything about them :haha:

Hmm don’t know as much with these two but will save Kailah just as I know her a little more.

Vote to save

Kailah Casillas - Lily

Britni Thornton

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I'm going to assume that after 24 hours I can hop in.

Vote to save

Kailah Casillas - Lily, DScott, Dee

Britni Thornton

Yup Britni is eliminated @Alex95 is responsible for her writeup! And we are at TOP 100 ladies and gentlemen!!!

You know what that means! BANANAS IS NO LONGER SAFE ❤️ 🔪

After all the writeups are finished we will move on to the next cycle!

@Alex95 Britni Thornton

@1234567890 JD Ordonez

@QueenKalie Nelson Thomas

Britni Thornton

1*YTEIjtmT_joGedsae8Q65Q.png

According to the Challenge subreddit, she very recently had Da'Vonne's name in her mouth (probably due to jealousy) so this cut is even more justified than it was before. I'm glad I finally know who these new kids are so I can target them in peace and write about them! Britni got her reality show start on AYTO3 with other notable challengers like Amanda, Hunter, Devin, and Nelson. However, she hasn't even made a fraction of the impact that they all have made on the show.

Britni made her challenge debut on Dirty 30 and for the most part she was kind of a random townsperson hanging out in the background. I thought she had a lot of potential though. She won two eliminations against Briana and Nicole and she didn't really give off the desperate vibes that I got from her in her later seasons. She did a good job staying out of the way and flying under the radar until Tori backstabbed her to become the final rookie standing. Britni ended up getting stuck in elimination against a recently cancelled Camila and very easily got her ass kicked.

She returned the following season for Vendettas and I wasn't surprised. She won the first Challenge of the season and I thought my gut was right about her and she was gonna go on to do big things on the show. Unfortunately she just went full trashy challenge contestant and got in a cringy showmance with Brad and was part of the girls who bullied Kayleigh out of the house. Tbh this was the Britni I expected when I first met her. I was kind of disappointed because I was a fan of hers for a while. She got stuck in elimination against Laurel as a mercenary and, once again, very easily got her ass kicked.

She came back one season later for Final Reckoning with her ex Chuck from AYTO. Once again, she was cringe as hell and just thirsty for tv time. While I don't know Chuck's transgressions well enough and I'm sure he did wrong her in some capacity...Britni's still insane lmao. The way she behaved in redemption house was just absurd. Da'Vonne and Jemmye's commentary luckily made it all worth it :wub:. It was kind of funny watching everyone stand on the sidelines and just witness Britni's desperate antics for airtime. Unfortunately for her, she didn't get picked to play in the first redemption challenge and she hasn't been on the show since. Maybe she'll come back one day, maybe she won't. But if she does come back, maybe she'll learn to keep Da'Vonne's name out of her mouth 😘.

The people saved Kailah

Nelson Thomas

0*yYvi9N5nfHGGvu3N.png

Sorry for the delay I haven't spent much time on IDF recently so I kinda forgot about this write up. Anyways Nelson has been a challenge fixture for a little while now, he has been on 6 seasons now including the current season Double Agents. I think he's most known for his Bromance with Cory they have a good friendship which is interesting to watch which culminated in Nelson sacrificing himself for Cory on the last season. While Nelson is loyal to his BFF he and Cory are also known for making a lot of boneheaded game moves so its safe to say that strategy is not either of their strong suits. Nelson is very athletic though and has an impressive 9 and 3 record in eliminations and he came in second place in invasion of champions so what he lacks in brain power he makes up for that in athletics.  Nelson had a long relationship with Angela  and it seemed like a pretty toxic relationship and it's hard to tell who is at fault for this since they both are probably pretty toxic in relationships so who knows I guess.  Anyways that's all that I really have to say about Nelson so out he goes from this rankdown now.

• Thanks 1

JD Ordonez

438full-jd-ordonez.jpg

534full-jd-ordonez.jpg

Honestly I really do not remember him at all but doing this for Victoria for now since I know she has been busy. I will probably take over for her until she is able to return or perhaps I may have to finish this out lol. Anyways, JD definitely has some pictures that leads me to believe he is gay. He has a nice lean body so I am not complaining about the shirtless pictures. He was on the Real World Brooklyn and competed in a couple seasons of the challenge. In Battle of the Seasons, his team actually came in third. LOL at me remembering all his castmates except him. Yeesh that is not a good look for him. Anyways for someone I can't remember very well, this is a good placement for him!

Next cycle will be up tonight! @*Wallace @Alex95 @QueenKalie @Deeee @1234567890

89273917_10157073392062285_1698123630958

CYCLE XVIII: TOTAL MADNESS

Cycle XVIII honors the 35th season of The Challenge!

THERE ARE NO MORE IMMUNITIES! Everyone is now fair game to get eliminated!

RED SKULLS ARE NOW UP FOR GRABS! You must have a red skull in order to make the finals UNLESS you received a key in Cycle XI. If you do not have a red skull or key at an unrevealed point in the future, you will be automatically eliminated from this competition. The only way to receive a red skull is to be nominated and survive the nomination.

To start off the first round of red skulls, The Purgatory will function as a normal round. All rankers will nominate 8 and the others will save/cut one. All saved nominations will receive a red skull.

1304497953_ScreenShot2020-11-18at8_31_33PM.png.5883d28ba963a9cf7697979c10676f48.png

@1234567890 is up first, I will nominate in her place if she does not do so within 24 hours!

@Alex95 @QueenKalie @Deeee @*Wallace