The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

17 hours ago, JC said:

It’s been too long sorry I haven’t moved this along - Group 2 is safe!

please post your cut and you’ll have 30 min to do your writeup 

Ashley Mitchell
Victor Arroyo
Mike Boise
Bronwen "Piggy" Thomas
Averey Tressler

@*Wallace @Alex95 @Deeee @1234567890

@QueenKalie can take over cuts after 24 hours

I'll choose to cut Piggy.

Bronwen "Piggy" Thomas

bbb1d1dd512053570d029caf91f0d370.jpg

I’m choosing to cut Bronwen "Piggy" Thomas as she is from an earlier season and this shouldn’t be a cut that upsets anyone. Although I think we could say that for two others maybe but I could be wrong? Bronwen "Piggy" Thomas got her MTV reality career start on Road Rules: Down Under. Piggy (or do we call her Bronwen?) went onto participate on two seasons of The Challenge, which were Season 3’s Challenge 2000 and Season 5’s Battle of the Seasons. Piggy won as a member of the Road Rules team on Challenge 2000. Her team won 7 challenges and she earned $12,254 for winning. Piggy was partnered with Chadwick Pelletier on Battle of the Seasons but sadly didn’t do too well here. Piggy & Chadwick were the 2nd Road Rules pair eliminated on Episode 4 of this season. Piggy has only done two seasons of The Challenge and hasn’t been seen on the show since. So I think it’s a good bet to say she won’t be returning to the show anytime soon. But well done to Piggy making it so far here.

Victor Arroyo (Big Brother 18)

340?cb=20171207180704

Victor Arroyo needed to leave this game ages ago, but found himself saved multiple times. Thank goodness I can finally put an end to this. Also, discovering that he is marrying Nicole Franzel makes me question him as a person. Period.

Victor is one of the first two CBS cast members to be brought over to The Challenge. Victor made his debut on Vendettas with Natalie Negrotti, who he apparently feuded with on BB18. Somehow, Victor emerged as from BB18 as America's Favorite Houseguest, which I find questionable. But then again, I gave up on BB after Season 15, so what do I know? I'm curious to know what the beef between him and Natalie actually was.

Victor quickly feuded with Johnny Bananas, though the feud itself was entirely lackluster and seemed to emerge from nothing. But Victor was determined to take Bananas down and Bananas was ready to take Victor out early from the competition. Part of me thinks Natalie had something to do with the feud, but I also think the feud came from Johnny wanting to immediately feud with the first CBS contestant to come to what he believes is "his" show.

I really think casting thought Victor would be a good choice for the show. But in reality, he did not find his footing on the show. Victor really did not link up with anybody on the show. He did not seem happy whatsoever. He was not some competitive force. Bananas ended up sending Victor into the second male elimination against Brad. Brad swiftly defeated Victor and ended his time on The Challenge after only six episodes.

To further prove that Victor was the wrong casting choice, Victor refused to promote The Challenge on social media for the entire season. He would also block people that mentioned him in The Challenge stuff after the season. Safe to say he will never be back!

Mike Boise

latest?cb=20160102214801

Mike is Abram's brother on Battle of the Bloodlines. He came into the season late and I haven't really seen him do anything yet besides be Abram's brother. I left off on Dario & Raphy getting eliminated, it doesn't look like Abram & Mike last much longer after that. Mike goes into elimination against Thomas' brother Stephen at some point. Oh that should be fun since Cara Maria cheated on Abram with Thomas like five seconds before Abram came into the house. Then he faces off against Cara Maria's cousin Jamie soon after but loses there. Once again, that should be really drama filled and intense (I'm assuming Abram will find out about the cheating at some point). Does Mike have a personality? I don't know. I'll get back to you in five minutes when I finish Bloodlines and let you know.

Averey Tressler (The Real World: Portland)

tumblr_njfmdvjomF1u8s2afo4_250.gifv

RNC8.gif

tumblr_nk1wza83MN1u8s2afo1_500.gifv

tumblr_mkwxrhU3zq1rt93pio1_500.gif

tumblr_ni8igolRZ71sdffexo1_1280.gif

Averey Tressler made her debut on The Real World: Portland and is the one of the most stunning women in MTV history. During her season of The Real World, Averey became tied to Johnny Reilly and the two entered a serious relationship. Averey brought her dog Daisy to the house. She also got into one of the most intense physical fights in MTV history with Nia. The rivalry between Averey and Nia was intense. Other highlights are Averey's feud with Jessica and her hooking up with Johnny R. in the bathroom at their place of work. Averey fights with Jordan and forms a close friendship with Anastasia. 

Averey makes her first appearance on The Challenge during Battle of the Exes II. She is obviously partnered with Johnny Reilly. Though the two carried on their relationship in real life, accusations of cheating on the part of Averey ended the relationship. The two did not get along very well while on the show together. A lot of this had to do with the political aspect of the game. Averey and Johnny found themselves outside of the majority alliance. Averey blamed Johnny. Johnny blamed Averey. Averey's fiery personality, friendship with Nia, and rivalry with Nany make her more to blame. However, Averey had a solid debut and even won two eliminations, losing her third to Nia in a pretty epic battle. Averey and Johnny lost the Exile game to Bananas and Nany and ended their time on the season, placing eighth overall.

Averey made her second and final return to The Challenge on Rivals III. Leroy and Averey did not have a true rivalry on the show, but during one Aftershow, Leroy said that he believed Johnny Reilly's story about the breakup and called Averey a liar. Leroy arrived to the season with a pinched nerve in his back. During Episode 2, Leroy was medically evacuated from the show, forcing Averey out of the competition unfairly. She had many potential rivals, yet called nobody in to be her replacement.

Ever since, Averey has sort of been blackballed from the show despite the fan request for her casting being extremely high. I doubt we ever see her again. 

18 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Oh God on one hand we have someone I voted out earlier vs someone I actively dislike so no great options either way. So I will have to think about it.

6 more hours and randomizer takes over!

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Fine, given what's happened to Bayleigh in the BB house I feel kinda bad for her so I will bring her back and cut Smashley.

Oh snap! The winningest person in Challenge history has been upset! You are responsible for Ashley’s writeup.

Miss Bay has returned and will be immune for the rest of this cycle!

@Alex95 your turn to nominate two groups of 5, you can not nominate anyone from the group that was saved during @QueenKalie’s noms