The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Sean Lineker

0_Screen-Shot-2019-08-29-at-032149-copy.

Since @1234567890 just got out of the hospital I've decided to help her out a bit here. Plus these two cuts are two very easy writeups lol. Sean came from Shipwrecked UK and so far has only done War of the Worlds 2. Unfortunately for him, Big T was his only connection in the cast and he was stuck on the abysmal Brits team. So on the first episode, he and fellow rookie Idris became the first two targets for elimination. The elimination required a lot of hand coordination and since Idris is a boxer, he obviously had an advantage there. Sean was eliminated in the first episode and we haven't seen him since. I'd like to see Sean again though! First of all, I think he's one of the most beautiful men to ever appear on The Challenge. I think he's a really nice guy who got a raw deal and deserves a second chance. Plus the gay male representation has been abysmal lately (none since Sean as a matter of fact). If Rogan can randomly return after dying three seconds into his first season then Sean can certainly return!

Edited by Alex95
  • Thanks 1

Jenny West

The-Challenge-Jennifer-West.jpg

This writeup will be slightly more difficult than Sean's since I still haven't seen the second half of Total Madness 🙈. Jenny was originally on Survival of the Fittest and, like Sean, got her Challenge debut on the Brits team on War of the Worlds 2. Her intimidating size and muscles helped her make it through the first few eliminations despite being a Rookie. However, she had to prove herself soon enough and EASILY beat Nicole in an elimination. At this point Jenny started forming some connections in the house and ended up joining the Jordan alliance. Unfortunately for Jenny, she chose the losing alliance (even though their alliance had the stronger Brits). Jenny became increasingly frustrated with her teams as they continued to protect the weaker players and essentially hand the win to the US team. I was definitely rooting for Jenny during this time as she became an underdog. With few women left in her alliance, Jenny ended up getting sent back into elimination, this time with her friend Tori. Jenny seemed to have the size advantage in Hall Brawl, but Tori, a formidable competitor as well, took her down.

Jenny returned immediately the next season for Total Madness. Jenny had more connections this time around and it was an individual format so she fared much better. She was balancing multiple alliances right from the start. She received the first red skull easily after crushing Jenn in an elimination. The other competitors soon regretted their decision to allow Jenny, the strongest girl there, to easily obtain a red skull. Dee tried turning on her and getting her eliminated, but it never panned out. Jenny made it towards the end and ended up getting thrown into another elimination against her former ally Dee. It was Hall Brawl again. However, she redeemed herself from her loss against Tori the prior season and successfully took Dee down. She then went on to win the season. No idea if I'd root for her or not since I quit the season halfway through lol. I'll let you know if ever watch the second half!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

You're almost done with the series altogether! You just gotta power through BotB, Rivals 3, Invasion, Dirty 30, Vendettas, and Final Reckoning!

I watch like one episode of Bloodlines a week lmao. I loathe the format and it's boring me to death.

19 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I watch like one episode of Bloodlines a week lmao. I loathe the format and it's boring me to death.

Bloodlines and Rivals 3 are considered the two worst seasons of the series. The revival happens with Invasion, so you just gotta chug through honestly.

Cutthroat_title.jpeg

CYCLE XIII: CUTTHROAT

Cycle XIII honors the 20th season of The Challenge! For this cycle, each ranker will nominate two teams of 5. The other rankers will vote one team into the Gulag. In the Gulag, each ranker (other than nominator) will eliminate one person from the group, until only one remains. This final remaining contestant will face off with a "ringer" already eliminated from the rankdown decided by randomizer. Rankers other than the nominator will vote to either eliminate the remaining contestant or bring back the ringer! In the event of a tie, the nominator will break it.

image.png.059c9407daa61fb03caa6cec08d2e48f.png

@QueenKalie you are up first! Please nominate two teams of 5!

Mike Mizanin & Natalie Negrotti are safe for your nominations as well as the 5 remaining superimmunities.

@1234567890 @Alex95 @Deeee @QueenKalie @*Wallace

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

So I'm confused, is everyone except maybe 1 person from the Gulag group gonna be eliminated?

Yes, so you are nominating 2 teams of 5, the other rankers will vote one group of 5 into the Gulag where at least 4 of them will be eliminated, only 1 may possibly survive from the group voted into the Gulag

Just now, JC said:

Yes, so you are nominating 2 teams of 5, the other rankers will vote one group of 5 into the Gulag where at least 4 of them will be eliminated, only 1 may possibly survive from the group voted into the Gulag

Okay that's what I thought. Going first sucks I don't know whether to be mean or not lol.

Vote to throw into Gulag:

Group 1: Dee

Group 2: Alex

Waiting on votes from @1234567890 and @*Wallace

Group 1

Ashley Mitchell
Victor Arroyo
Mike Boise
Bronwen "Piggy" Thomas
Averey Tressler

Group 2
Sylvia Elsrode
Cara-Maria Sorbello
Jamie Banks
Randy Barry
Kameelah Phillips

1 hour ago, JC said:

Vote to throw into Gulag:

Group 1: Dee, Wally

Group 2: Alex

Waiting on votes from @1234567890 and @*Wallace

Group 1

Ashley Mitchell
Victor Arroyo
Mike Boise
Bronwen "Piggy" Thomas
Averey Tressler

Group 2
Sylvia Elsrode
Cara-Maria Sorbello
Jamie Banks
Randy Barry
Kameelah Phillips

@1234567890 can tie it up for @QueenKalie to break it or send Group 1 into the Gulag

It’s been too long sorry I haven’t moved this along - Group 2 is safe!

please post your cut and you’ll have 30 min to do your writeup 

Ashley Mitchell
Victor Arroyo
Mike Boise
Bronwen "Piggy" Thomas
Averey Tressler

@*Wallace @Alex95 @Deeee @1234567890

@QueenKalie can take over cuts after 24 hours

Edited by JC