The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Zach Mann (The Real World: Key West)

340?cb=20150306165551

Zach Mann made his debut on The Real World: Key West, which is honestly one of the best seasons of the series. But not because of Zach. LOLLOLOL. He is pretty much wallpaper compared to the likes of Bananas, Paula, Svetlana, Tyler, and Janelle, all of whom contribute significantly to the storylines and drama that season. Zach does not have much of a storyline? At all? Except for when he fights with Svetlana over who should be the manager of the tanning salon. That is about it. Most of his time on the show revolves around him hooking up with so many locals and trying to juggle them all. That is basically all he offers during his time on the show.

His debut on The Challenge: Gauntlet III is even less compelling than his time on The Real World. Zach is part of the very doomed Rookies Team. Zach shaves his head on the season, which was a positive. He is voted into elimination during the fourth episode, and is one of the many victims of the victorious Frank. That is the last we have ever seen of him on the show. Zach was a very attractive guy, very calm, very subdued. Probably not meant for the reality television world. LOL. 

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Mildly like both ladies so I'm kinda stuck lol, but I'll save Rachel.

Ah I'm sorry about that. :blushingwave:It's getting harder to find easy lesser memorable people to target now (Rachel and Sandy being the ones I'm referring to. Not the other 3).

16 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ah I'm sorry about that. :blushingwave:It's getting harder to find easy lesser memorable people to target now (Rachel and Sandy being the ones I'm referring to. Not the other 3).

Both are deserving cuts at this point I’m not upset at all about the cut! It was more like I view more equally so I didn’t know who I wanted to save.

14 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Both are deserving cuts at this point I’m not upset at all about the cut! It was more like I view more equally so I didn’t know who I wanted to save.

Ah okay, I understand. I was fine with either staying or going.

9 hours ago, JC said:

Sandy Kang has been cut! @*Wallace is responsible for her writeup.

@1234567890 you're up for nominations!

I'll try to work on this today.

Sandy Kang

340?cb=20180628060102

Sandy Kang is another one of the many The Challenge contestants I am not too familiar with. I can’t really recall if I’ve seen this season or not as I was inconsistent with watching this show at this time. Sandy is from Tacoma, Washington and made her MTV reality career introduction on Season 19’s Fresh Meat II. She was brought into the game an partnered with Danny Jamieson (of The Real World: Austin) fame. Sandy lasted 5 episodes on the show and participated in the Lost & Found Exile battle where she & Danny lost against Jillian Zoboroski & Pete Connoly. Sandy lasting only 5 episodes and being a 5th week boot here made me think she would be an easy target at this point. This would be the only season of The Challenge that Sandy would do. :( I will close this out by saying Sandy is very beautiful. :wub: 

Jamie Murray

latest?cb=20150727230739

This guy has done three challenges and has also gone on to win three challenges. Damn, good for him! I couldn't tell you a single thing about him though. And it's not because I watched his seasons so long ago and my writings about his seasons are gone forever in the great IDF Purge. Even if I made this cut directly after finishing his final season, Gauntlet II, I still wouldn't have anything to say about this man. Jamie Murray got his reality show start on Real World: New Orleans and went on to compete in the fourth challenge ever, Extreme Challenge. Jamie, along with his Real World team, went on to win the season. Yay good for him! I never watched it and have no plans on doing so. Next he was on Battle of the Sexes. He, like most of the men, did not contribute to the show in any way. After cheating by stealing the girls puzzle answer, he won the season with Colin and Mark. And nobody cared. It seemed like the last we would've ever seen of him, but he randomly came back years later for Gauntlet II. He was placed on the Rookies team despite the fact that he already had two challenge wins under his belt lol. I don't remember anything about him on the season, but I can guess he was boring! And then he won. Yay, good for him! Sorry for him that people are more passionate about Miz, Mark, Eric, and Brad.

13 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

It seemed like the last we would've ever seen of him, but he randomly came back years later for Gauntlet II. He was placed on the Rookies team despite the fact that he already had two challenge wins under his belt lol

The fact that even the producers could not remember his time well enough on the series speaks volumes!

5 hours ago, Deeee said:

The fact that even the producers could not remember his time well enough on the series speaks volumes!

Omggg @ this fact. That's messed up. :dead: 

4 hours ago, JC said:

Did @1234567890 mute her notifications again? WIFEY WHERE ARE YOU?

Yeah, she has them off.

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

giphy.gif

This is the same Kamaro Brown from Netflix's Queer Eye? My min is blown. 🤯

Did you not look into who you were nominating? I at least check everyone out on the challenge wiki when i make my decisions lol