The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Gauntlet_281x105.jpg

CYCLE VII: THE GAUNTLET

Results are in, here are how the votes came through...

Chadwick Pelletier - 5
Dan Renzi - 2
Joao Paulo JP Andreade - 11
Joss Mooney - 3
Michael Ross - 4

Colie Edison - 2
Jenna Compono - 7
Ninja Duran - 7
Shaleen Sutherland - 5
Shauvon Torres - 4

Which means Dan and Colie have survived, everyone else is eliminated!

Chadwick Pelletier - Dee writeup
Joao Paulo JP Andreade - QK writeup
Joss Mooney - Dee writeup
Michael Ross - Alex writeup

Jenna Compono - Wally writeup
Ninja Duran - Alex writeup
Shaleen Sutherland - QK writeup
Shauvon Torres - Dee writeup

@1234567890 @Alex95 @*Wallace @QueenKalie @Deeee

To keep secret the nominations, you guys can choose which write-ups you would like to do. Everyone should do at least one, but no more than three. The next cycle will not be posted until the write-ups are complete!

Edited by JC

30 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I will let Wally do the Jenna write up since i know he will do a good job and then I can do a 100 word write up on some who like Shaleen instead lol.

OMGGG the pressure. :dead:  Ok i'll find time sometime tomorrow for Jenna's write-up. I did see all of her seasons but can't remember all of them too well. :haha: 

Good luck coming up with 100 words for Shaleen. :giggle: I remember her being gorgeous and a friend of Da'Vonne despite having 0 airtime. :wub:  

12 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Also FYI, I’ve got no secrets and I’ll own up to my noms of Joss and Ninja. I’ll do their writeups too unless they have fans who want to (though I’ve only see one Joss season so maybe I shouldn’t :dead:)

Aww I do kinda like Joss and like Ninja but was fine with them going. I'm fine with you doing their write-ups too. :haha: 

Joao Paulo JP Andrade

I'll add a pic later

JP is another who that is still left in this rankdown so good for him for making it this far for being as irrelevant as he is. JP was on ex on the beach Brazil. Not sure how that gets you on the challenge but he probably came really cheap at least so okay whatever. JP was on War of the Worlds and was partnered with Queen Natalie Negrotti. But he wasn't particularly good at anything so he definitely held her down. They got eliminated on episode 4 after losing their elimination match. He has never done any more challenges because he was pointless and not memorable so that's all there is to say about JP so whatever bye JP.

• Thanks 1

Shaleen Sutherland

I'll add a picture later

Shaleen is another who that the challenge picked up from around the world that they could pay very little for and create the War of the Worlds season. Shaleen was on the Bachelor 3 in Canada so she definitely brought a lot of the Canada audience to the show. I'm joking of course I'm sure Canada doesn't know who she is either. Anyways she was partnered up with Leroy who I do really like. They lasted like 6 episodes losing to the more iconic team of Da'Vonne and Bear. That team was such a mess but great tv so as much as I like Leroy I'm glad that we got to see Day and Bear more. Anyways there is not much more to say about Shaleen is she's just a random nobody that they put on the show and never asked back so the end.

14 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Joao Paulo JP Andrade

I'll add a pic later

JP is another who that is still left in this rankdown so good for him for making it this far for being as irrelevant as he is. JP was on ex on the beach Brazil. Not sure how that gets you on the challenge but he probably came really cheap at least so okay whatever. JP was on War of the Worlds and was partnered with Queen Natalie Negrotti. But he wasn't particularly good at anything so he definitely held her down. They got eliminated on episode 4 after losing their elimination match. He has never done any more challenges because he was pointless and not memorable so that's all there is to say about JP so whatever bye JP.

6 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Shaleen Sutherland

I'll add a picture later

Shaleen is another who that the challenge picked up from around the world that they could pay very little for and create the War of the Worlds season. Shaleen was on the Bachelor 3 in Canada so she definitely brought a lot of the Canada audience to the show. I'm joking of course I'm sure Canada doesn't know who she is either. Anyways she was partnered up with Leroy who I do really like. They lasted like 6 episodes losing to the more iconic team of Da'Vonne and Bear. That team was such a mess but great tv so as much as I like Leroy I'm glad that we got to see Day and Bear more. Anyways there is not much more to say about Shaleen is she's just a random nobody that they put on the show and never asked back so the end.

Thanks for kicking us off! ❤️ 

Jenna Compono

IMG_20170227_172434_029.jpg

1*cM_xHnLUQCuzORZxKnQB4Q.gif

Aww I am really sad to see Jenna Compono going this soon as she has always been one of my favorites on The Challenge since she has been on the show. :( I voted for the other 3 ladies (excluding my nominee) in my best attempt to save her which did not work as she was tied for the girls with the most elimination points. Yikes. :dead: I also considered giving her immunity earlier on but thought she would be well liked enough to make it further but again no such luck oh well. :haha: Time to discuss Jenna’s time on The Challenge.

Jenna Compono originated from and started her MTV Reality TV career from Real World: Ex-Plosion, which I heard of but never watched. So I don’t know how she was on that show but curious to know from those who have watched. Jenna would then come to the The Challenge participating in 9 seasons (including 1 spin-off) so Jenna is a well known face to this series. I also think she is an amazing and powerful competitor and I love watching her compete on this show. :wub: People underestimate her and view her as ditzy but she proves herself and delivers. And also want to mention that she is really pretty and hot too. :wub: Fun fact, that I also mentioned I started watching The Challenge on a regular basis on her first season of the show.  Before her season,  I would watch the show here and there and be really into some seasons or miss other seasons - and was more of a casual viewer per say so yay for that. :haha: The seasons Jenna has done includes: Battle of the Exes II, Battle of the Bloodlines, Rivals III, Invasion of the Champions, XXX: Dirty 30, Final Reckoning, War of the Worlds and Total Madness. She was also on the Champs vs. Stars spin-off special. Throughout her time on the show - I see Jenna has had 9 challenge wins. She participated in 9 eliminations with 6 wins an 3 loses and has earned $37,500. I will try to briefly discuss her seasons. And WARNING to Alex to not read the below as it could be very SPOILERY. So be cautious.

Battle of the Exes II (Season 26)

On this season, Jenna was partnered with her ex-boyfriend Jay Mitchell. I remember them being kind of a mess together as they were still going through the emotions of the break-up and there were some jealousy going on when they would flirt with other people. I think it was Jay who got jealous of Jenna’s flirting even though they weren’t together. They were the newbies and made it through the whole season being safe and not having to go into any elimination. They were accused of riding coattails and not proving themselves to get the finale. I did think Jenna was a much stronger competitor than Jay - but they got DQ’d from the 3rd checkpoint of the final challenge due to neither completing a gross food eating challenge.

Battle of the Bloodlines (Season 27)

On this season, Jenna competed with her sister Brianna Julig. This was another partnership where Jenna was the much stronger partner. I remember Brianna being decent’ish (or maybe she wasn’t)? But I know she went through a lot of emotional moments and I thinking she often times wanted to quit but never id for Jenna. It seemed this show was too much for Brianna hence her only doing this show once. As a duo, they competed in 3 pit stops eliminations and won all of them. On Episode 1, Jenna beat Christina LeBlanc in the End of my Rope pit. On Episode 3/4, Jenna beat Larissa Nakagawa in the Door Slammer pit. Then lastly on Episode 8, Jenna beat KellyAnne Judd in the Spun out elimination. So just by looking at this, Jenna was a comp beast an LITERALLY carried Briaanna all the way to the finals where they finished 3rd. :dead: Jenna received $12,500 for finishing in 3rd. 

Rivals III (Season 28)

On this season, Jenna competed with Vince Giliatta (Bananas cousin). I can’t really remember the drama between them but clearly they had a lot of it because they became Rivals partners this season. Whatever it was, I am certain I was #TeamJenna. I can’t remember how they got on as partners but I feel lie this might have been a season where Jenna had a partner that wasn’t super weak or that she carried htrouh to get this far - and they carried each other to get far. They had a really successful run being safe each week including a challenge win on Episode 1/2. They finished 2nd together. Jenna received $25,000 for finishing in 3rd. 

Invasion of the Champions (Season 29)

Okayy so I don’t really know what to write for this season but let me seee. Jenna competed in two elimination challenges this season. On Episode 3, Jenna competed against Anika Rashaun and won the Who Got Balls elimination. Then Episode 8, Jenna beat Sylvia Elsrode on the Bell Ringer challenge. I don’t really know what happened after this but Jenna was eliminated on Episode 11. This was the first season she didn’t make the final. :(

XXX: Dirty 30 (Season 30)

This marks Jenna’s 5th season and lol writing about this season sure is a challenge her too. :haha: Jenna would have her initial worst showing yet by losing the The Great Escape elimination challenge against her best friend Kailah. Which I just realized…… Kailah outlasts Jenna in this game? 😐 #Choices. I remember this being really sad for them and I was super sad to lose Jenna that early. :( But that wasn’t the end as Jenna got to battle in a redemption history Man Overboard challenge against Amanda Garcia, LaToya Jackson and Briana LaCuesta and Jenna won that challenge and got to return  the game! :spaz: Jenna would get to compete for much longer  in the season just missing the final lasting up to Episode 16 (with Kailah).

Final Reckoning (Season 32)

As far as Jenna’s The Challenge career goes…. yikes, we do not talk about this season. Jenna was partnered with Jemmye Carroll. The lost the Episode 1 Opening Challenge. They got another chance on Episode 4’s Balls to the Wall challenge where they lost again. Easily her worst showing on this show and not very Jenna like at all.

War of the Worlds (Season 33)

This marks Jenna’s 7th season where she is partnered with Floribama Shore cast member Gus Smymios. Wait…. I can’t recall if Gus got eliminated or not but if he’s still in the gam and Jenna isn’t…. I. AM. RIOTING. I remember Jenna & Gus working well together although they were one of the quieter teams that blended in the background. They did win a main challenge on Episode 7 where I think they made  stupid strategic decision but can’t remember what. They would later compete on Episode 8’s Push & Pole Killer Floor challenge  against Da’Vonne &  Bear and they lost to them. This was tough for me as i love both Jenna and Da’Vonne and didn’t want to lose either but I was super happy Da’Vonne won.

Total Madness  (Season 35)

Now we reach up to the latest season, which is very fresh on my mind and I can tap about everything on this on. This was Jenna’s 8th season of the show. Ugh her main storyline was involving Zach Nichols (who wasn’t even a challenger this season. 😐 ) emotionally gaslighting her and their relationship over some old flirty texts and emails when they weren’t even together. 😐 He was wanting Jenna to come home and explain herself to him or else he would brea up with her and ice her out the house. This was so messed up and disgusting and it clearly threw Jenna off her game. Many of the cast would claim that Jenna’s head wasn’t in the game and she would lose an elimination she was in…. which Jenna would prove was not the case. She was a member of Episode 7’s tribunal and sent herself to purgatory. She competed against Tori on Dust to Dust purgatory where Jenna won and got her red skull. Then she was chosen again for Purgatory on Episode 9 where she competed against Aneesa on Bombs Out. This was a really tight competition where it looked like inna was going to win but she ended up losing. This was another tough battle as I am a big fan of both Anessa and Jenna and didn’t want either to go. :( Also ironic how Jenna and Kaliah were eliminated together on this episode. I did also love the Holy Trinity alliance of Jenna/Kaliah/Nany - but mostly for Nany & Jenna.

Phew wow…. I wrote a LOT for Jenna that I was not expecting to do. :dead: But yeah i do love Jenna and her as a competitor to this show. I’m sad she’s gone like this an I never got to properly save her but… it is what it is. :broken: I did see she and Zach are engaged and y’all know i am all sunshine and positivity but that news has me like….. “oh. That’s nice I guess.” I think she’s wayyy better and deserves much better than Zach. But I hope they clearly love each other and will grow (or well he grows up)into having a successful marriage and i do wish them all the best. I do hope to see Jenna in future seasons and am sure we will. i miss her dominant power self in her earlier seasons. :wub:  

3 hours ago, Zoey said:

Theo, Fessy and now Jenna? :whut:

IWouldLiketoBeExcludedFromThisNarrative.gif

Although I guess I did vote out Theo and Fessy but ugh I liked most of the nominees that round. :broken: