The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

12 hours ago, *Wallace said:

20-nelson-gunning-1590009103.gif

Men:

Ace Amerson (The Real World: Paris)

Jake Bronstein (Road Rules: Islands)

Shawn Sealy (Road Rules: Semester at Sea) 

Women:

Ashli Robson (The Real World: Sydney)

Flora Alekseyeun (The Real World: Miami)

Lori Trespicio (The Real World: Back to New York)

Bringing to the new page.

Vote to eliminate:

Men:

Women: Alex, Victoria

Yay women eliminated! ❤️ 

wally is responsible for the write ups 

@QueenKalie if you know who’s left to never nominate, please feel free I won’t have time til later to update, but should be mostly updated just avoid wallys noms

10 minutes ago, JC said:

Yay women eliminated! ❤️ 

wally is responsible for the write ups 

@QueenKalie if you know who’s left to never nominate, please feel free I won’t have time til later to update, but should be mostly updated just avoid wallys noms

You're welcome JC. 😘 Even though I don't know any of these people.

Also :/ at you guys not making it fun by giving me a tied vote. 😐 

lol jk I'm not mad. :giggle: 

Men have been eliminated! 

@QueenKalie is responsible for writeups of:

Neil Forrester
James Orlando
Shane Landrum

I still need writeups from @1234567890:

Theo Campbell

Faysal "Fessy" Shafaat  

Jay Starrett

And @*Wallace

Ashli Robson (The Real World: Sydney)

Flora Alekseyeun (The Real World: Miami)

Lori Trespicio (The Real World: Back to New York)

Writeups need to be done before the start of the next cycle! Please have them in by tomorrow 7pm or ASAP thanks ❤️ 

Faysal "Fessy" Shafaat

260?cb=20200304175748

I mostly nominated Fessy because I did not like him Big Brother 20 at all. What a doof! He was apart of the awful FOUTTE alliance and was clueless half of the time. The only reason he lasted as long as he did was because of his other alliance members. He was in a showmance with Haleigh Broucher. He was evicted in 9th place and became the third member of the jury.  He also competed on American Ninja Warrior. Fessy came to be apart of The Challenge when he competed on Total Madness. He ended being a finalist on Total Madness where he ended up making it to the Final Challenge and after a solid performance at the start he gassed out and ended up placing fourth out of the final five men and fifth out of all nine finalists. He and Haleigh broke up this year so that's always sad news. Anyway, Fessy is out of this rankdown!

Jay Starrett

260?cb=20200304175713

At least I knew who Fessy was. This guy? No idea. I will be relying on The Challenge Wiki per usual. 🙈 Justin "Jay" Starrett was a contestant from Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X and Ex on the Beach 2. He competed on Total Madness. So he competed on this same challenge on Fessy. He was the third male out of the challenge so Fessy outlasted him. I guess Fessy would excel on something that requires just brute strength most of time. Jay went to a thing called Purgatory three times and one twice but the the third time he was not so lucky and he was eliminated. Oh, I guess he was medically disqualified as the notes porition of his The Challenge Wiki page says: "Jay was medically disqualified in Episode 5 during the "Fire Ball" elimination after showing signs of a concussion." I guess it was for the best that he went home when he did and now he is leaving this rankdown!

Edited by 1234567890

Theo Campbell

260?cb=20190822212404

So this the person @Zoey was upset that I cut? I mean he's cute and all but I have NO idea who he is. :( It was not intentional, sis! Theo Campbell was a contestant from Love Island UK 3. Oh, know it makes sense. I think Zoey likes the Love Island UK series. Oops. He was a finalist on War of the Worlds. He also competed on War of the Worlds 2. On War of the Worlds his partner was the infamous Cara Maria. He came in second and received $200,000 for finishing "The Death Path" Final Challenge in second place. On War of the Worlds 2 it was USA vs. UK and Theo Campbell was apart of the UK team. He didn't do as well on this challenge as he did on his first out but Theo holds the record for the most money won by a male contestant without any Challenge season wins, with $200,000. He is fine though so I see why you like him Zoey "R" Us. 😘

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

That was EXHAUSTING. 🙂

tired princess and the frog GIF

I'll try not to do too many more bulk eliminations :giggle:Although looking at the cycles looks like I can't make any promises:dead: