The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

OK

Theo Campbell

Faysal "Fessy" Shafaat  

Jay Starrett

have been eliminated!

@1234567890 is responsible for their writeups

---

@Alex95 you are up!

You cannot nominate:

Jennifer "Jenny" West

Esther Falana

Tula "Big T" Fazakerley

As it is over 12 hours, the men are eliminated. @*Wallace your nominations are up next!

@Alex95 you are responsible for below writeups:

Dunbar Merrill

Dan Setzler

Adam Larson

@*Wallace you cannot nominate below:

Emilee Fitzpatrick

Hailey Chivers

Jenna Compono

Edited by JC

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Did I forget to vote? 🙈

Yes, I was going to give you a chance but then I realized I said 12 hours so I moved forward, PAY ATTENTION TO ME NEXT TIME ❤️ 

why dont you love me GIF

Also don't forget your writeups!

Theo Campbell

Faysal "Fessy" Shafaat  

Jay Starrett

Edited by JC

Adam Larson

340?cb=20150727230313

#JusticeForSarahGreyson. Adam's done only three seasons of The Challenge. I liked him on one, disliked him on another, and left too early to form an opinion on in the third. The season that's most memorable to me is the one I dislike him on though so it's fair to cut him here.

His first season was Battle of the Seasons where he was paired with Jisela on the Road Rules team. I really liked Jisela that season, so by association I liked Adam. He pretty much quietly sat back and supported Jisela as she railed into Chadwick and Holly. Unfortunately they only made it to the fourth round before getting eliminated.

His second season was The Gauntlet, which he ended up winning. I wish my thoughts on the season weren't gone forever. I'm a solid 90% sure though that he constantly doubted Sarah and was a vocal proponent of sending her into elimination after elimination because of how "weak" she is. He felt that all the women should go into eliminations before the men and he wanted only men in the end. It was very sexist and I was very much not here for it. Unfortunately for Adam, Sarah successfully made it to the finals. Fortunately for him, she beasted the puzzle and helped their team win.

His final season was on Gauntlet II. Once again, my thoughts on the season or lost forever, as are my thoughts on Adam. Gauntlet II was that dumb season where if you were the captain or whatever, you had to do every elimination till you got eliminated. Adam was the captain so he went into the first elimination against Derrick and was promptly eliminated. So Sarah Greyson survived five gauntlets, but Adam couldn't even survive one? Noted :))

Dan Setzler

latest?cb=20180825012624

Oh sh*t I thought this guy was a one and done kind of competitor but it turns out he's done three challenges I have to talk about. F*ck. I knew I wanted to get rid of one of the Battle of the Sexes winners though because I hate all those men that robbed the superior women on both the seasons. Dan was the unlucky winner that I picked for nominations. He was on the third season, Challenge 2000, which he won. Yay, good for him I guess! I never watched it and never will. After that he did Battle of the Seasons with Tara. Despite making it to the end, I don't remember anything Dan did and took no notes on him because he's so boring. He ended up losing that season. Then he did Battle of the Sexes 2 where he pretended to care about challenge strength, but then f*cked Brad over towards the end because he had his vets alliance with Theo, Mark, and a very weak Eric. After Mark gave up his spot, the other three men went on to win, defeating the three awesome black women they were competing against. How sad.

Dunbar Merrill

latest?cb=20150715230637

Yayyyy someone I can actually write about because I have both notes and feelings on him! Can you believe Dunbar has done SIX seasons of The Challenge?? How did someone so random get so many calls back lol. Anyways, I talked about Danny a bit earlier on in this game and Dunbar reminded me a bit of him at times. Kinda so bad he's good. He was so bad at challenges and kept getting f*cked near the end and while I didn't like him while I was watching him on the show, it became kind of funny in retrospect. But then he went on to actually win Cutthroat so that ruined his entire appeal, which is why I am cutting him here.

Dunbar's first season was The Island, which is probably my least favorite iteration of him (I feel like I could say that about multiple contestants who appeared on The Island). Dunbar worked his hardest to suck up to Kenny, Bananas, and Derrick and happily jumped through hoops just to be noticed by them. He was gifted a key very early island by Abram (for reasons that are still beyond me) and luckily everyone took note of the fact that Dunbar never earned his key. Dunbar did nothing for the rest of the season except bitch whenever a woman dared to eat because he felt only men should eat and women should be happy with the crumbs they have leftover. Bananas and Kenny barely tolerated Dunbar, nor did they stick up for him. They just let Dunbar continue to kiss their asses and grovel at their feet. So when the opportunity arose for Evelyn to steal a finals spot, Bananas and Kenny were more than happy to throw Dunbar under the bus, and Evelyn was more than happy to screw him over because he didn't do a damn thing to earn a spot in the finals. Dunbar getting f*cked in an epic fashion was amazing, but it didn't make up for how horrific he was throughout the season.

After this humiliating loss, Dunbar returned for The Duel II. He lost his spot as a Bananas minion and pretty much became a social outcast though. While the Duel I underdogs joined together to overthrow the power, Dunbar pretty much accepted his spot at the bottom of the totem pole. He was more concerned with cheating on his girlfriend with Kimberly and getting into a love triangle with Paula than playing the game. When Dunbar was voted into the duel, he faced off against MJ, which did nothing to upset the power balance. He was then immediately eliminated.

Not wanting to take a break, Dunbar came back for his THIRD season in a row on The Ruins. Who the hell was asking for three seasons in a row of Dunbar??? Dunbar was put on the team of losers that never had a chance in hell of beating the champions. However, he was somehow one of the bigger names/legends on the team (because like I said they were a bunch of losers) so he skated by a long time and managed to become the last man standing on his team. He was soon forced into elimination though once the rest of the men were sent home and Bananas easily defeated him.

Dunbar took a very minor break during Fresh Meat II, but came back soon enough for Cutthroat. The Cutthroat cast is rather strong and I loved the format of the season, but unfortunately those factors led to Dunbar somehow becoming a leader of his team again. Kinda hilarious when the team has nowhere to turn to so Dunbar gets named the leader :dead:. Anyways, Dunbar was at the top of the food chain with Brad, Tori, and Paula. He was part of the group that constantly sent Camila and Brandon into elimination which I was not a fan of. Dunbar also finally won his first elimination against Dan, which I hated to see. But he made his mark when he backstabbed Paula at the 11th hour, and I always appreciate a good last second Paula backstab. Dunbar went on to win the season with Brad, Tori, and Tyler.

Dunbar took another one season break, but then came back for Battle of the Exes with Paula. They were kinda lolzy as background figures this time around, letting everyone else letting their freak flags fly. They won a challenge and tried to take a shot at Emily & Ty but failed. This put them towards the bottom of the alliance. They managed to beat Aneesa & Rachel in an elimination, but then immediately after lost to Emily & Ty. This was probably Dunbar's most harmless season so good for him!

Dunbar ended his Challenge career on Rivals II. Once he realized his partner was Tyrie, Dunbar seemed to have no interest in even trying. Dunbar bombed the first elimination against Robb & Derek, not a particularly legendary or strong team. A rather embarrassing note for Dunbar to end his challenge career on. I can't imagine we'll be seeing him again, but I suppose stranger things have happened.

20-nelson-gunning-1590009103.gif

Men:

Ace Amerson (The Real World: Paris)

Jake Bronstein (Road Rules: Islands)

Shawn Sealy (Road Rules: Semester at Sea) 

Women:

Ashli Robson (The Real World: Sydney)

Flora Alekseyeun (The Real World: Miami)

Lori Trespicio (The Real World: Back to New York)