AI S18 On With the Show: Disney / Mother's Day

istersay

1 minute ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Maybe I should.  But I get pretty protective of my favorites.

And it's starting to verge on the level of harassing when every post I make you remotely disagree with gets some response from you. All it does it just make people like your chosen favourites even less.

Edited by Elliott

THESE JUDGES REALLY had to mention Alejandro AGAIN??? 😐 I thought we could go at least one night without having to mention him. :dead: I was too foolish.

With that said, that was a reallly beautiful performance from Jonny. Really liked that a lot.

Also enjoyed Just Sam's performance but wasn't loving the arrangement.

1 minute ago, m1key said:

Carmen just loves starting drama and we been knew, just ignore them

I mean they made personal attacks about me on multiple occasions during DWTS because I didn't like their favourite, so it is what it is.

Just now, LukeB1219 said:

Sams performance wasn’t good. She changed the song and didn’t even do the high note. It was a flop. She should go home

So many song choices have been questionable. Not that I'm surprised B*bby isn't contributing, but what's the point of him being a mentor if he's not going to tell people what songs work for them and what don't? :dead:

3 minutes ago, holinessss said:

i feel like dillon's closed every round...

I’ve only watched one performance of his all season (the one tonight), and I feel like he’s gonna win the show. Please tell me I’m wrong. 

Edited by TeamAudra

2 minutes ago, holinessss said:

i feel like dillon's closed every round...

Jonny closed Top 20 and Francisco & Makayla went after he did last week.

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I’ve only watched one performance of his all season (the one tonight), and I few like he’s gonna win the show. Please tell me I’m wrong. 

He's who I'd pick winning. Potentially Francisco, but I think Dillon's much more likely to win.

• Like 1

Just now, Elliott said:

So many song choices have been questionable. Not that I'm surprised B*bby isn't contributing, but what's the point of him being a mentor if he's not going to tell people what songs work for them and what don't? :dead:

Actually, you’re right.  Someone should give them better song choices.

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’ve only watched one performance of his all season (the one tonight), and I few like he’s gonna win the show. Please tell me I’m wrong. 

It's pretty much between Dillon or Arthur for who's gonna win, tbh.

And they are like my least favorites of this season sooo yay for that. :haha: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

THESE JUDGES REALLY had to mention Alejandro AGAIN??? 😐 I thought we could go at least one night without having to mention him. :dead: I was too foolish.

They pimp Gabby and Alejandro so much that they're really not going to motivate people into wanting to win going forward. :haha:

Just now, *Wallace said:

It's pretty much between Dillon or Arthur for who's gonna win, tbh.

As unfortunate as it is, after the results of S16 and S17, I doubt middle America is going to vote for a Muslim contestant whose parents don't speak English.