Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Michael Jefferson

pbmy2.gif

Let's continue to get rid of the One World cast! We all know that the season is one of the worst that Survivor has to offer, so this decision is pretty clear cut to me. This was the third season to start off with the tribes divided by gender, so Michael was placed on the Manono tribe. He formed the "Muscle Alliance" with the other strong members of the tribe, but it fell apart when those not in the alliance banned together and took control of the tribe. He was then swapped onto the Salani tribe and found himself on the outs, as he didn't fit into Kim's alliance on that tribe. Michael made the merge, but was voted out in 11th place after Kim and Sabrina plotted to blindside him and vote him out at tribal council. Michael voted for Kim to win at the Final Tribal Council. Honestly, I don't care for One World outside of Kim and Sabrina (and Kat for the lolzy moments) so this cut was very easy for me to make.

SAVING: Julie Rosenberg

Dan Lembo

@Solaris being completely wrong, I remember finding Dan annoying and liking Ashley so here’s to being unpredictable :giggle:Anyways I think Dan had an annoying accent and was terrible at challenges. He was on Survivor Nicaragua and was well liked by his tribe mates which is why he lasted so long. He made it all the way to final five which is quite surprising but I guess he somehow was much better at the social game than the physical. He voted for Fabio though so another reason to erase him from this game. I really do not have much to say about him except that he is not likable by me enough to be saved over a girl so he must be pretty terrible. This is also a warning to everyone who would try to take advantage of me saving male trash over all females. I have my limits too so beware!

save ash

Immune for Hayden's Round:

Twila Tanner

Tony Vlachos

Chrissy Hofbeck

Ruper Boneham

Ramona Gray

Kelly Goldsmith

Shane Powers

Courtney Merit

Kelly Czarnecki

Stephanie Johnson

Gavin Whitson

Sherri Biethman

Lauren O'Connell

Fabio Birza

Julie Rosenberg

Ashley Nolan

@hayden98 may now post his 16 nominations!

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Also nothing from Elliott or JC not only one but both wound up in the second half of the nomination order this cycle?

Thank you for not rigging it this time ❤️