Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

if they actually got bea arthur to voice ursula she would have been in my top 10 lol. or elaine stritch who got so close but they had a "disagreement" on "poor unfortunate souls" and i want to KNOW WHAT THAT WAS. because this is one of my favorite vocal performances ever.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I've been surprised since we discovered that Belle is in Nico's Top 10

This one really surprised me too. 😮 

2 hours ago, totes4totes said:

all these votes for poor unfortunate souls. and yet. i didn't even make the top 3 the last disney song challenge :dead:

Oooh it was probably because that was a repeat choice from the first Disney game, where I chose it. I got 2nd or 4th with it I think? I forgot where but I know I missed out on a prize because Alex didn't vote. :broken: 

But yeah I ranked it last here because it was a repeat choice. :ph34rwave:

2 hours ago, totes4totes said:

apparently me and my anti-villain agenda killed them all. rip.

I would have joined in on this. :giggle: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh it was probably because that was a repeat choice from the first Disney game, where I chose it. I got 2nd or 4th with it I think? I forgot where but I know I missed out on a prize because Alex didn't vote. :broken: 

But yeah I ranked it last here because it was a repeat choice.

I SHOULD NOT BE PENALIZED FOR A RANKDOWN I DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN!!!!!!!!!!

Bea Arthur would have been fantastic as Ursula and I am so sad that like she and Howard Ashman are dead so I will never know why she turned down the role:

ETA: fun fact, the movie version of Mame had such a poor reception that Lucille Ball swore off movies forever and Bea Arthur called it an embarrassment. (She had fun acting with Lucille Ball, but Lucille Ball was a HUGE miscast). This is still a fun scene though. And unfortunately we will never get to see the original Broadway performance with Angela Lansbury in the lead role.

Edited by totes4totes

5 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

if they actually got bea arthur to voice ursula she would have been in my top 10 lol. or elaine stritch who got so close but they had a "disagreement" on "poor unfortunate souls" and i want to KNOW WHAT THAT WAS. because this is one of my favorite vocal performances ever.

Elaine Stritch performing “Ladies Who Lunch” will never be topped. 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Sorryyy. But the ranking lists from the last game were posted, so that could happen. :ph34rwave:

1) these are two separate rankdowns with half of like different people

2) the old idf ate all the song challenges

3) i submitted my songs before the posts got posted

again. i think it's a STUPID reason.

"oh no. this song is too popular. 0/1000"

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Petition to include any original songs from broadway adaptions

so that's the "original song" from the beauty and the beast musical because the beast needed a big musical moment. and the guy who played beast in my high school. kept pronouncing "can't" as well. "c-unt" and didn't understand how to not sing it that way.

1 minute ago, totes4totes said:

can't wait to give the full oral history of when my high school did beauty and the beast and how i was like. unable to watch beauty and the beast for like 8 years. 

The actors tell the story of the play, but the true stories are told by the tech crew... about the actors