Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

8 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

I should include Wally since Steven is revealing all his ranks. Maybe as a bonus at the end.

Oooh yayy this would be fun to see! :giggle:❤️ 

Although omgg, yikes if Denise and I are revealed as enemies in our taste. That would not be fun. 🙈  I don't expect it to happen  though. :haha: 

Finally finished catching up on all I missed! Aww Simba, Buzz, and Ariel all in a row. 😢 Three more of my Top 6, so only one is left in the Top 9. 

A bit surprised by some of the rankings, but... still no idea how to predict. :haha: I mostly expected Cruella and Scar higher. I must say I'm enjoying all of @Alex95's write-ups so much. :haha:  And love your Scar write-up as well, @FrogLenzen :yes:  

This is certainly nothing like my ideal Top 10 (or 9), but curious to see how it goes.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2020 at 2:50 PM, *Wallace said:

- Aww I really like Moana and was expecting/hoping she would be higher. 😮 Sad she’s the first female character to show up. :( But i’m glad Denise got one of her big faves into the Top 25. ❤️ And such a fantastic  write-up she gave her too! :omg: Lots of great write-ups of how strong/powerful/independent she is. ❤️ I watched the movie a few months ago and I really love her character and gave her a Top 10 ranking. ❤️

- Omggg everyone commenting on Alice needing to show up after Moana did…. and then she does at #19. :lmao: I love Alice and the Alice in Wonderland movie so i ranked her high - alongside that high public ranking. ❤️ And ahhh Kaley was slaying this game with her low rankings showing up and then loses her #2 here. 😮 Aww the story/connection ith your baby girl is sooo sweet and special. ❤️

😢😢 😢  So sad and shocked she ranked that low. The first female character. :(  But thank you for his. ❤️ I'm glad you ranked her in the top 10 and like her now that you're familiar with her. :wub:  Oh, and I was also slaying the game with Kaley up to this point 😢 as I believe we both hadn't had any higher than our #15 ranked? But that all went away with my #1 and then her #2. 

13 hours ago, *Wallace said:

- My Disney Queen Jasmine! :wub: Very happy she made it to the finals here and #bless at those #5 and #9 rankings from Victoria and Denise. My one regret of not joining is of course not getting Aladdin to the finals or Jasmine a higher spot but….. oh well. :(:broken: Hopefully The Genie ranks well. Anyway, Victoria spilling nothing but tea about Jasmine in those first few sentences though! 🙈 She is the most gorgeous Disney Princess ever in my eyes. Not only that but she is strong, independent and stands up for herself and women’s rights and against sexism. ❤️ And LOL thanks for the shout-out there, Denise!  Although very sad and disappointed with Dee’s low ranking of Jasmine. :( He’s supposed to be an overly biased Aladdin stan like myself. :’( 

- Simba! ❤️ He deserved better than a #14 ranking but at least Denise & Victoria came through with those #3 rankings. :wub: He’s so lovable and fun and so great to watch. And the true star of the movie! That Deee ranking despite loving him and being a personal favorite of his. 😐 Although if Dee’s low ranking of Simba causes Belle the win….. 🙂).

- Wow those Ariel rankings are all over the place. :lmao: I like Ariel but am really surprised and shocked she is the Public’s #1 ranking. i wonder if I was the lowest public ranking because I didn’t put her anywhere near that high. Really love Denise’s write-up as I know how much she loves Ariel! ❤️ I am happy she made the finals as I was certain Alex would have cut her (and surprised he didn’t put her at #25) so #bless that didn’t happen.

I didn't expect Jasmine so low, but of course ranked her in my top 10. ❤️  I told you you should have played! 😢  Love that us and Victoria all ranked Simba #3. :wub:  Thanks for loving my Ariel write-up, and the other shout outs that were in this post. ❤️ 

14 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Update on Wallace’s comments:

1. Jasmine (Aladdin) - QUEEN #1
  3. Simba (The Lion King) - ICON #3
  4. Alice (Alice in Wonderland) - Love her #4
  5. Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story) - Icon #5
  9. Moana (Moana) - Powerful & adorable #9
  10. Ariel (The Little Mermaid) - Very pretty #10
  13. Mike Wazowski (Monsters, Inc.) - Fun #13
  14. Elastigirl (The Incredibles) - Cool #14
  16. Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) - Like him #16
  18. Beast (Beauty and the Beast) - Like #18
  20. Scar (The Lion King) - Great villain but not a fan #20
  22. Russell (Up) - Don’t know #22
  23. Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmatians) - Not a fan #23
  24. Jack Skellington (The Nightmare Before Christmas) - don’t know #24
  25. Miguel Rivera (Coco) - don’t know #25

6 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Wallace’s comment for Yzma:

Yzma (The Emperor's New Groove) - Interesting #19

All this amazing Wally commentary. :wub: 

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

The public loves you! :wub::hug: 

😢 :wub: Me and the public! :hug: 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh yayy this would be fun to see! :giggle:❤️ 

Although omgg, yikes if Denise and I are revealed as enemies in our taste. That would not be fun. 🙈  I don't expect it to happen  though. :haha: 

We agree on nearly everyone. 😛  And the public and I are each other's best allies! :wub: Seeing your ranking so far, I think maybe Miguel and Mike are the ones we have ranked the furthest from each other.