Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

13 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

(if you know nothing about Cars, here's some quick notes to help you with your cuts/saves:

Chick Hicks: main antagonist of the first Cars, KA-CHIGGA
Cruz Ramirez: hispanic female car, did something in Cars 3.. idk
Doc Hudson: doctor/judge and secretly a retired racer that Lightning meets in the small town in the first Cars

Dusty Rust-Eze / Rusty Rust-Eze: old cars based on and voiced by the two guys from radio show "Car Talk" on NPR, in Cars world they founded an ointment company

Finn McMissile: Secret agent from Cars 2 that drives the spy plotline with Mater in Cars 2
Guido: assistant to Luigi, little blue car who is really fast at pit stops
Jackson Storm: main antagonist of Cars 3
Mack: big red semi-truck that brings Lightning to all his races in all the movies
Sally Carrera: Lightning's love interest in all movies

Smokey: some old truck from Cars 3, idk

Full House Thank You GIF

• Haha 1

Francesco Bernoulli

is bad Dream GIF by Haelithra on DeviantArt

From the movie Cars 2 (2011)

Cars 2 - Wikipedia

Voiced by John Turturro

File:John Turturro 2017.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Just like the Japanese car I recently cut, Francesco is one of Lightning McQueens random international rivals that he meets in Cars 2 while he travels to race in the World Grand Prix or whatever. Francesco is Italian and is considered the main representative for Europe for the movie. Apparently he won the first race in the World Grand Prix... He's not prominent enough to be considered a representative for Cars 2 for me. I'm sure his inclusion helped sell a lot of Cars merchandise, since we know that Cars is one of the most successful franchises ever created in terms of merch. I really hope that my son doesn't get obsessed with the Cars franchise... but he's 10 months and loves watching cars drive by so I think I might be in trouble. And during quarantine there's not much to do with a baby except go on walks and see cars drive by. Did I go on a TMI tangent about my personal life because there's nothing to say about Francesco? Yes, yes I did.

Save: Mater

2 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

(if you know nothing about Cars, here's some quick notes to help you with your cuts/saves:

Chick Hicks: main antagonist of the first Cars, KA-CHIGGA
Cruz Ramirez: hispanic female car, did something in Cars 3.. idk
Doc Hudson: doctor/judge and secretly a retired racer that Lightning meets in the small town in the first Cars

Dusty Rust-Eze / Rusty Rust-Eze: old cars based on and voiced by the two guys from radio show "Car Talk" on NPR, in Cars world they founded an ointment company

Finn McMissile: Secret agent from Cars 2 that drives the spy plotline with Mater in Cars 2
Guido: assistant to Luigi, little blue car who is really fast at pit stops
Jackson Storm: main antagonist of Cars 3
Mack: big red semi-truck that brings Lightning to all his races in all the movies
Sally Carrera: Lightning's love interest in all movies

Smokey: some old truck from Cars 3, idk

The real MVP

• Thanks 1

Governor John Ratcliffe

tumblr_nd0a5yOAYV1snsjmyo1_400.gifv

Governor Ratcliffe is one of the first people I ever hated. LOL. 

He is the villain of Pocahontas and the sequel to Pocahontas, Journey to a New World. Greedy, racist, xenophobic, ruthless, lazy, self-indulgent, power-hungry, manipulative. Evil colonizer. Remember when he tried to shoot Powhatan? UGH. Governor Ratcliffe is maybe one of the more complex villains in Disney history, just due to the ties to historical colonization and ravaging of Native American lands by English "settlers." Ratcliffe thinks he is somehow owed this land and is pretty delusional when confronted about his motives and intentions. The way he lied through the entire film and hurt the Native tribes made me want to cry as a kid. I think I still have a strong hatred for Governor Ratcliffe because how could you not?

His fate at the end of Pocahontas is just not good enough! Tied up, gagged, and returned to England to face punishment for his disgraceful behavior.

THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. HE IS RACIST AND VIOLENT AND ALMOST KILLED POWHATAN.

So while I should keep him around for being far more significant than any of the Cars character I could have cut, I need to punish him for being a traitorous, murderous colonizer. LOL.

SAVING: Sally Carrera

Guido

EMTDvBA.png?1

I have only watched one of the Cars movies, and should probably watch the others, but I couldn't get into it that much to motivate me to do so. Maybe after I catch up on some other things, I'll get back to these movies. Anyway, I believe Guido is in all three Cars movies, but is not a huge character. He is a forklift truck, who is Luigi's best friend and assistant. Since Victoria cut Luigi, I thought I'd cut Guido to keep the BFFs together. ❤️ Guido is an optimistic little car with a fast speed that allows him to do well as a pit crew member. He works as part of Lightning McQueen's racing team so he can provide new tires when necessary. He also hosts his own series, Guido Kart, so he's got a lot going on for a little blue forklift. Gudio is fluent in Italian and will mostly speak in that language, although he can also understand English. Go Guildo.❤️ I can't remember him from the movie, but I'm sure he's likable and fun. 

Saving; Cruz Ramirez

e9GNDpM.gif

Dusty Rust-Eze

6c7a76e61c581dfcb3610bcf7704ec1e.jpg

*listen to ear-piece* My sources tell me it's an old car based on and voiced by one of the two guys from radio show "Car Talk" on NPR, in Cars world they founded an ointment company (no but fr bless Derek for giving me something so I don't have to put effort lmao). His brother (Rusty Rust-eze, who I'm saving bc why put more thought into this) and him have tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny roles on the first and third Cars movies, being background characters at best. NGL I'm questioning heavily my save at the moment (and the inclusion of both in the rankdown) bc lol they both deserve to go, but I'm guessing anyone can plagiarize this write up in the future for a quick win. Bye!

Save: Rusty Rust-eze

Smokey

Profile_-_Smokey.png

I just finished watching Coraline over Zoom with friends and I'm ready for bed so Smokey is not gonna get a good writeup. I have not seen Cars 3, I'd bet the majority, if not all, of the rankers in this game have not seen Cars 3. However a character from the movie is in this game...and now he's getting cut I suppose. Oh Lord, the Disney Wiki page about him is too long for me to read, they're not giving me the sparknotes version though I guess that is the sparksnotes version of him in the movie lol. I am now on the regular wikipedia page for Cars 3 and it's much easier to get a brief description of Smokey's role in the film. He was formerly Doc's mentor. Doc is dead now it appears. Idk what kind of internal organs a car has, but I should stop speculating before I give Megan another existential crisis. Smokey convinces Lightning that it's okay that he will never be as fast as storm. Lightning...Storm...how uncreative did they get?! However, he teaches Lightning how to outsmart Storm on the racetrack. I'm assuming it works and he wins, but I will never know because I'm too lazy to read the next paragraph of the plot summary. Smokey gets cut here and I'm sure no one will be upset.

Save Mack

FINN MCMISSILE

conwR1.gif

I've never seen Cars 2, as I did not care for Cars and did not have it in me to watch Cars 2 but here I am saving a character from it. And this character is Finn McMissile - he is described as elegant, nice, and kind. But he's also very daring, brave, smart and eloquent - all of these traits is important for his job as he is a spy. In the movie, we know that he is a tritagonist who also happens to be a British spy who can throw some missile, I assume? Anyway, he mistakes Mater for an American Spy & he is recruited to solve a conspiracy that sabotaged the World Grand Prix. Anyway, he seems to play an important role in the movie but I don't really feel like hearing more about him. And just like, he's cut from the rankdown - BAM!

SAVING: CHICK HICKS