Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

Thomas

515?cb=20160804212127

This damn site just obliterated my write up on a nobody and now I have to start over? Kill me now. Anyway, basic beats: a nobody character from a meh movie that I don't like? A recipe for a cut if I ever saw one. Thomas has absolutely no personality, the only thing that makes him distinct from random colonizer #4 is that he's extremely loyal to John Smith. Yeah, he saved your life, but you could at least show some personality for the guy lol. Anything is better than this void. Aside from that, he's pretty much a plot device so that whoever ends Ratcliffe is not just a random face (that's sad). Anyway, bye, don't think anyone is gonna miss you.

Save:
tAa7Jw.gif

I am now lying in my bed staring at my ceiling in the dark wondering if there are no humans in the Cars Universe why do the cars have things like side mirrors, doors, windows, etc. All things designed on cars for human use?

If we go along with the most sensible theory that biological life somehow evolved into needing cars as essentially armored shells for our fleshy bodies, and thus giving the cars a distinct human culture and human memory this either means that certain world events, like WWII repeated themselves OR that the transformation from humans that can survive without cars to humans that can only survive by living encased within cars happens relatively soon from our current time point. Maybe. This is what happens to all of us after COVID-19. Destroyed by our inability to interact with each other and paralyzed by our fear of contracting a new virus that causes a global pandemic gearhead billionaire scientists are currently working on this. This is clearly what Elon Musk has been working towards. Then he in the future as a ghost spoke to Pixar giving them visions and inspiring the 2006 movie Cars.

Or that in the idea of many infinite parallel universes the CARS universe began when cars were invented at some point in some universe and that all human history instead of humans and other biological fauna it was cars.

• Haha 1

Amos Slade

tumblr_m30ie57Y8d1qkabnuo1_400.gifv

I was going to cut Winston from Oliver & Company but then I noticed Amos Slade from Fox and the Hound and Fox and the Hound 2 so I decided to cur him instead for his actions in part one. I saved a villain and cut a villain. I am not one-dimensional. Amos Slade is the main antagonist of The Fox and the Hound which was released in 1981. Amos is described as old and grumpy man with a bad temper. He has two dogs named Chief and Copper. He's a hunter and has trained both of his dogs to be hunting dogs even though Copper is a best friends with Tod who is a Fox which is the prey of hunting dogs. Amos starts to dislike Tod and becomes obsessed with getting Tod. Amos later regrets his actions when Tod saves him and Copper from a bear that was going to kill them. He is a neighbor to Widow Tweed. In Fox and the Hound 2 his traits change as he is portrayed more as a comedic character. Gone is his dark side in the first film. I've never seen Fox and the Hound 2 so I can't say what he did there. Amos is a supporting character and not a main character in the Fox and the Hound series so no one should really be upset he is gone. Well, maybe Chief and Copper are. :dead:

SAVING: Hopper

11 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Excellent save

lol for some reason I read Alex’s cut of the Hopps as Hopper and didn’t realize that I could save him until after I finished my write up 

I thought he cut Hopper too which struck me as odd. :lmao:

King Stefan

tumblr_nanjto3Vx41tsg9ioo2_500.gifv

I already cut King Hubert, so might as well cut King Stefan.

King Stefan is the father of Aurora. When Aurora was born, King Stefan was ecstatic and invited his entire kingdom to come celebrate her. Maleficent arrives. We all know the rest of that story. King Stefan decides to send Aurora to be raised by The Three Good Fairies. He orders all spinning wheels in the kingdom to be burned. King Stefan is sad and lonely as he awaits the return of Aurora on her sixteenth birthday. 

His most prominent scene in the movie is when he quarrels with his closest friend, King Hubert, while awaiting for Aurora to return to the castle. King Stefan is put to sleep the the fairies, and he does not return to the movie until the very end, when he finally reunites with his daughter.

There is no reason to keep him any longer.

SAVING: Buck Chuck

Winston

Winston | The Walt Disney Wiki | Fandom

From the movie Oliver and Company (1988)

Oliver & Company - Wikipedia

Voiced by William Glover (right, lol)

MV5BMjIxODkxNjQwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjQ4MDIyMjE@._V1_.jpg

Kind of hard to choose between what's left... almost went with Peg but she sings a song. Anyway, I went with Winston. He is a secondary human character in a movie about animals, soooo yeah sorry buddy. In the movie, Jenny is the human girl who adopts Oliver, and Winston is Jenny's family's butler. He drives Jenny around in the limo, takes care of the family pets, nags Jenny to do her chores, etc. He's not one of the villains of the movie... his role is just to kind of be like the guards at Zelda's castle. The vague authority figure that exists to be an obstacle for main characters but doesn't really have a lot of agency on his own. Except instead of patrolling the royal Hyrule grounds, Winston sits around watching wresting on TV. Again, he's not a villain and is kind of a lovable character, but he's not really prominent in the movie.

Save: Lampwick. I really dislike Pinocchio movie and especially despise Lampwick and the whole donkey scene... fever dream nightmare fuel. But it's the only character on the list that gave me a big reaction, so I feel obligated to save him for now. 

Mor’du

OCzjpPK.jpg

Mor'du is a prince-turned-evil-demon-bear from Brave and he is someone out of my nightmares. I almost didn't want to cut him so I wouldn't have see that picture, but here we are. cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7 Mor'du is the arch-enemy of Merida's father, King Fergus, and let his over-confidence, arrogance, and pride overcome him to the point that he had problems with his own family, and even killed his brothers in the war that he started. His rage comes through in his black bear form and ultimately takes over what was left of his humanity. Everyone in Scotland knows and fears Mor'du, and he attempts to attack and kill Merida more than once. Thankfully good triumphs evil.  Mor'du's  death set the prince's spirit free, and he learns from his mistakes as he moves on in the afterlife as a wisp. Mor'du is also the star of Pixar's short The Legend of Mor'du, where he appears as a human and his origin story is presented. 

Saving: Peg

OMJl3eK.gif

On 4/18/2020 at 6:49 PM, Steven_ said:

CANNOT BE NOMINATED ROUND 5

Buck Chuck (Chicken Little)

21 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Nominations:

1. Buck Chuck (Chicken Little)

19 hours ago, Deeee said:

Save Buck Chuck

10 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I just realized I miss my chance to cut Buck Chuck I was too tired when noms came out :broken:. Oh well his time will come.

Everyone calling him Chuck instead of Cluck. :giggle: 

• Haha 1