The Amazing Race 32

Alex95

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Okay now we have a generic fall starting date, let’s see how that goes.

They better not delay it anymore I feel so deprived.

confused tyler oakley GIF by CBS

• 1 month later...

So I have been watching old seasons and decided I should start a post-season ranking of the seasons I've been binging.

I started with Season 27 and went backwards. Anyways, here's where everyone landed at the end of the season.

1. Tanner & Josh - we all knew I was going to rank the hot Texas men first, no doubt. I did find them a bit annoying a few times during the season where they dropped in likability for me and then I was super annoyed with how terribly they used the Express pass, but their southern charm and handsome faces pushed them to first overall and also because some other teams I liked just fell down the list.

2. Logan & Chris - like they literally fought all the time, but I found it SO entertaining. They were hilarious and added so much to the show, I always found myself wanting to see them on the screen.

3. Tiffany & Krista - Krista!!! I remembered her from Sequester, such a dancing queen. They were tiny bombshells that defied all odds and expectations and surprised everyone with how well they did. I wish they had knocked out the green team (Justin & Diana) before the final leg, but that goldfish challenge just took too much out of Krista :(

4. Denise & James Earl - awww, this mother-son combo also surprised everyone with how well they did. Denise seems to really have come around and it seems like she genuinely enjoyed being around her gay son and is no longer bothered by it so kudos to her. They also brought some southern entertainment with Denise's antics. She was a nutjob and I loved it.

5. Kelly & Shevonne - for being around such a short amount of time, they were quite entertaining and had some great and accurate quips. The teams below them are either boring or just fell down the ranks for being annoying.

6. Cindy & Rick - they were kind of a boring, nice couple but they did pretty well and I wish Cindy had stood up to Rick more because he seems like such a chauvinist.

7. Justin & Diana - at the beginning of the season, honestly they were DEAD LAST because I honestly felt like the Texas boys, I could not stand them AT ALL. Mostly Justin, Diana wasn't that bad, but Justin just made you want to punch him in the face all the time. Gosh he was so annoying. As the season went on though, they started growing on me, and at the end, I honestly was rooting for them to win over the news anchors because they ended up falling from grace in my rankings when compared to how I initially felt about them. But anyways, I am kind of happy that "the green team" did not break the record or win the million dollars, but I was conflicted because I was annoyed that the news anchors won. I wish Logan and Chris had shocked EVERYONE and taken the win.

8. Kelsey & Joey - so surprise again, another couple where I wanted to punch the guy in the face. Joey was getting nasty towards the end, he was not someone that you find charming or would want doing your news. Kelsey was sweet throughout and I liked her, but Joey was acting like a brat. I wasn't even that mad that they uturned the Texas boys, I just found Joey's attitude the last few legs to be unacceptable, especially the way he reacted to the cab situation with Logan/Chris, it just rubbed me the wrong way. I ended up not minding if the green team overtook them and crushed them again.

9. Jazmine & Danielle - poor girls could not find a fricking skull and that ended up being their demise pretty early on in the race. They were also quite boring which led to this low ranking.

10. Ernest & Jin - they might actually be above Jazmine and Danielle because now that I think about it, they were quite entertaining, and I liked when they would do some cute dances at the pit stops or before they started a leg. Unfortunately, they were absolutely awful at the race.

11. Alex & Adam - sorry to say that they were quite boring and forgettable hence I am putting them last. Nice guys though.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Ray and Caro from Love Island were on this season? DISAPPOINTED. But definitely an interesting cast, excited to watch it! I have now rewatched seasons 19-27 except for All-Stars and am almost through 1 now - the video quality is hilarious, hoping to get through a few more before this new season starts. Also hoping someone does an Amazing Race rankdown soon *cough*@Alex95*cough*

3 minutes ago, JC said:

I thought Ray and Caro from Love Island were on this season? DISAPPOINTED. But definitely an interesting cast, excited to watch it! I have now rewatched seasons 19-27 except for All-Stars and am almost through 1 now - the video quality is hilarious, hoping to get through a few more before this new season starts. Also hoping someone does an Amazing Race rankdown soon *cough*@Alex95*cough*

Ray and Caro were supposed to be on 33 which stopped filming like a week in cause of COVID.

I’m a player not a host 😘

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JC said:

Yes it needs to follow in the voice rankdown footsteps and flop twice in a row.