The Amazing Race 32

Alex95

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Omg a leg one KOR 😮. Lowkey they revealed that too early and ruined the suspense of the bottom three teams.

Yeah I was surprised by that. But at least the hot blonde realtor team didn't go home first this time around so that's good.

Edited by QueenKalie

Just now, Alex95 said:

Wow eliminated on a KOR leg 😮. That’s never happened before. Nathan & Cody were far from my faves so I’m not upset, but they seemed nice enough.

It was a fun premiere! Not legendary, but I’m glad to have TAR back!

Yeah I edited my message after seeing someone go home during a KOR 😂

47 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Apparently the premiere got its worst ratings ever :broken:. Between CO-VID, the poor ratings, and the fact that CBS doesn't give a sh*t about this show at all, this definitely feels like the final season.

Yeah those numbers were not good at all. It's not really the Race fault that CBS constantly screws them over but if the numbers don't dramatically improve its either back to Friday Nights maybe throw it on MTV or flat out cancellation. 

On 10/14/2020 at 9:58 PM, Alex95 said:

Wow eliminated on a KOR leg 😮. That’s never happened before. Nathan & Cody were far from my faves so I’m not upset, but they seemed nice enough.

It was a fun premiere! Not legendary, but I’m glad to have TAR back!

Just watched the episode and these are my thoughts too. :yes: Nathan & Cody were fine but of the teams in danger, they were the ones i was kinda wanting to go - so I'm fine with them going. But they seem like nice guys, at least.

12 hours ago, *Chris said:

The sisters are my favourite team! 

"I love goat cheese!!!" 

Lmaooo yes I found them and that quote hilarious. :lmao: 

5 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Apparently the premiere got its worst ratings ever :broken:. Between CO-VID, the poor ratings, and the fact that CBS doesn't give a sh*t about this show at all, this definitely feels like the final season.

Ugh no, I hope not. But it definitely doesn't look good. 😢 

On 10/17/2020 at 1:36 PM, Alex95 said:

Ooh I'm kinda liking how they're gonna do the yield this season!

(Also love the Colin & Christie flashback of course :wub:)

This twist on the flashback uturn ❤️ So interested to see how this plays out, they have not changed the twists around in awhile. Watching all the old seasons, it is so interesting how the race evolved.

The premiere was not like the best episode ever, but I was so excited to see TAR back and I really want it to do well because I want to apply with my husband once he is able to since you have to be a citizen and he's European. So it best continue! I was strangely rooting for all the female teams :giggle:but it's too early to tell who my faves are yet.

Finally got around to watching the premiere! It was a fun premiere. I really wish CBS would stop paying the show dust, but it's become obvious they don't care to air it regularly, given how long they've been sitting on this season that finished filiming in 2018.

Michelle & Victoria were the STARS of the episode. Not upset with the Nathan & Cody elimination, as I thought they didn't bring much to the episode.

Also, very happy to see a piece of old school TAR back with the yield.

Edited by *Amanda

12 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Ugh Kellie & LeVonne with a bad taxi driver, they just can’t catch a break!

:( 

8 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

DeAngelo as a clown. 😂

That was hilarious. :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

The girls battling for last is sad :(

It is sad. :(