Vlado
Beatz
Max & Harvey

Jenny Ryan
Try Star
No Love Lost
Jonny Labey

Restless Road

Restless Road Releases EP Featuring Kane Brown Collaboration ...

Restless roads were a male trio, who were part of the groups category on X Factor US.  The group was decent, but thats mostly because I enjoy country music.  The group came in 4th place in the  third season.  Straight up there wasn't enough room for 2 groups in the final 3 and Alex & Sierra had their spot on lock.  Were Restless Road previously immune?  I don't remember them being nominated until this point.  Elliott will like this, Restless road did a cover a Miss Moving On by fifth Harmony.  I think my favorite song they did on the show was Wake Me Up.  I don't remember everything they did as they weren't one of my favorites on their season.  The season as a whole was pretty forgetable though.  Anyway good job getting this far.

Save: Jenny Ryan

Sister C

300?cb=20131207043022

Sister C were a group of sisters I would believe, that competed on the 2nd season of X Factor U.S.. Sister C were a country girl group, consisting of Carli Rayne, Celbi, and Cirby Ryan Manchaca, in the Groups category and had Simon Cowell as their mentor. They did not last very long at all - they only lasted 1 week where they sang Pistol Annie’s “Hell on Heels.” They didn’t impress Simon enough as they landed in the Bottom 2 sing-off where they sang Miley Cyrus’ “When I Look At You.” They lost their sing-off to Fifth Harmony, who were known as LYLAS at that time, I believe. To be honest, I don’t really remember them or their time on the show. I don't think I cared for them. Here is their performance from the show....

Saving: Fifth Harmony

tenor.gif

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Things @*Wallace did?

aubrey plaza anniversary GIF by The Paley Center for Media

:wub:

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

They were on Mel B's team and they are a girl group with a modern edge.

Aya >>>> 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

How disgusting.

Be nice. I left both of your boy groups alone + Victoria saved one of them. Be thankful for that. 🙂 

Just now, *Wallace said:

:wub:

Aya >>>> 

Be nice. I left both of your boy groups alone + Victoria saved one of them. Be thankful for that. 🙂 

I mean, I agree.  I preferred Aya.  But I feel like Beatz would have been the perfect act for Victoria to fangirl over.

Jennel Garcia

242?cb=20121025204835

I was going to cut Vlado but saw he made the finals and I was not ready to do a lengthy write-up.  Laziness always wins out. Jennel Garcia was a contestant on The X Factor USA Season 2. It's the forgotten season of the USA versions. I mean they are all forgettable but season 1 had the distinction of being the first and having the infamous Rachel Crow incident and season 3 at least had Alex & Sierra Season 2? *Fifth Harmony was on that season and went on to become the most famous acts from that show. I guess it's not so forgettable. At least Jennel was. :dead: She was apart of the Young Adults category and she was mentored by Demi "I Love Me" Lovato. She finished 11th place overall and I don't remember any of her performances.

Save: Emblem3

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Sister C

These sisters been impressing me with their covers and originals.

And I remember winning Drew's redux with them, and Victoria being my mentor ❤️ .