The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

15 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww I really like Josh and thought he was really good. Wish I could have saved him but i liked a number of acts this round, so that would have been really tough. :haha:Ā Glad that he was Paulina Rubioā€™s last boy standing in this game, at least.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

These performances. ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøĀ But this one too...Ā Ā :omg:

Ā 

20 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww I really like Josh and thought he was really good. Wish I could have saved him but i liked a number of acts this round, so that would have been really tough. :haha:Ā Glad that he was Paulina Rubioā€™s last boy standing in this game, at least.Ā 

Sorry I barely remember anyone from X Factor USA season 3 so he was my casualty.Ā 

Ā 

Not to mention, you cut Sister C so I can't feel too bad. :giggle:Ā 

Edited by ~Tom~

40 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Ā 

These performances. ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøĀ But this one too...Ā Ā :omg:

Ā 

Aww I knew you would appreciate that post! ā¤ļøĀ And yes loved this performance too. :yes:Ā 

Ā 

37 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Sorry I barely remember anyone from X Factor USA season 3 so he was my casualty.Ā 

Ā 

Not to mention, you cut Sister C so I can't feel too bad. :giggle:Ā 

Awww, that makes sense and I understand.Ā 

Ā 

Ahh sorry about that too. At least they were able to get this far.Ā 

Ā 

24 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Ā 

I didn't cut anybody, so you can feel bad for me. šŸ˜¢Ā šŸ˜›Ā 

This.Ā 

Ā 

23 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Why are we talking about Target-brand Shakira?

You with this title. :dead:Ā  Cause she was the mentor. :haha:Ā 

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Who's left?

Ā 

I ask as if I'm not going to take the full 24 hours to be petty inĀ protest for the Restless Road and Jennel GarciaĀ cuts.

Ā 

Ā 

Youve made no deals with me.Ā Ā 

20 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I'm still gonna be dramatic

We should know that by now.

Ā 

You wanna be know as the drama queen of IDF :giggle:

Edited by *Chris

28 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww I knew you would appreciate that post! ā¤ļøĀ And yes loved this performance too. :yes:Ā 

Ā 

This.Ā 

I sure do. ā¤ļøĀ Yay! Ugh, he was so good and I was such a fan...Ā  :( He would probably be my top save choice hereĀ aside from Fifth Harmony. :broken:Ā And I like quite a few of the noms too.

Ā 

:wub:Ā šŸ˜¢Ā :hug:Ā 

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

I sure do. ā¤ļøĀ Yay! Ugh, he was so good and I was such a fan...Ā  :( He would probably be my top save choice hereĀ aside from Fifth Harmony. :broken:Ā And I like quite a few of the noms too.

Ā 

:wub:Ā šŸ˜¢Ā :hug:Ā 

Yayy! Aww yayy I was too. :yes:Ā Ooh awww I get that. Yeah I had to save 5H as they could have been at risk of going, and didn't want to risk that yet. But yeahĀ  I figured that wouldn't help Josh. These games can be such a dilemma. :haha::(Ā Awww yeah same - there were probably 5 or so acts i would have wanted to save?

Ā 

:hug:Ā 

tenor.gif?itemid=15565683

Jonny Labey

Jonny was a contestant on the second season of Celebrity X Factor. Iā€™ve just realise that we havenā€™t included the first season in this list so thatā€™s disappointing. The judges and public ate up his first couple of performances but Iā€™m still wondering why. I know this show was meant for a bit of fun and Megan was pretty much the only real talent to be taken seriously but he was terrible. Iā€™ve tried to get him eliminated a number of times previously but you guys seem to prefer him over other talented people. Heā€™s best known for acting and portraying the role of Paul Coker in Eastenders. His character was killed off a few years ago and Iā€™m unsure what sheā€™s been doing since. Just checked wiki and he was part of another reality show caller Dance Dance Dance but I only watched it to perv on Timor!

Ā 

Saving No Love Lost

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

If someone I want to cut is one of them, let me know and Iā€™ll post my write-up now. šŸ˜˜

You're a grown-up, you can make that decision yourself šŸ˜˜Ā 

Edited by *Chris

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

And miss any opportunity to be a stunt queen? Do you even know me?

Calm down, Valentina!

Ā 

Just be your regular self and use the randomizer like you always does!

Edited by *Chris

TRY STAR

0_MAIN-Try-Star.jpg

Ā 

Try Star is a group from The X Factor: Celebrity thatĀ consistedĀ of Levi Davis,Ā Thom EvansĀ andĀ Ben Foden. They even made make-shift groups in the celebrity show, apparently. They were only voted on three times, and placed 3rd/2nd/4th in the votes, apparently. They sang a mash-up of Pony & Old Town Road in the first week, Swing Low, Sweet Chariot the second week, No Diggity the third week, Boom the fourth week, The Greatest Show the fifth week. They landed in the bottom two, and sangĀ Hold Me While You Wait for their sing-off. They were eliminated. Are they doing anything anymore? Who knows. It's not like that year had a point anyway.

Ā 

SAVE: Diamond White

Edited by Elliott