The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I mean, I agree.  I preferred Aya.  But I feel like Beatz would have been the perfect act for Victoria to fangirl over.

Ahhh yeah I get that. Beatz were really fun. 

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

These sisters been impressing me with their covers and originals.

And I remember winning Drew's redux with them, and Victoria being my mentor ❤️ . 

Ooh ahh wow, that's really good for them. :yes:  I had no idea what they were up to post XF, but glad they are doing well with their careers.

Also do you know their names? I couldn't find it on the XFUS2 wiki page. I'll probably continue researching to see. :haha:  

Beatz

Beatz.2.04-17.jpg

Beatz was a girl group who I did not care about. Although there really are not many girl groups I care for. They are a three part girl group with sisters Brooke and Tayla Azzopardi and best friend Elishia Semaan. They made it as part of Mel B's underdogs category which basically means they were rejected by the actual groups judge, so frankly not a cute look. Anyways, they lost to Vlado in the sing-off and actually made it pretty far so congrats to them I guess, but Vlado was better and they had a good run here but it's time for them to peace out. Adios!

Save: Vlado (changed since Victoria changed her cut)

MAX & HARVEY

tenor.gif?itemid=15778570

Max & Harvey are twin brothers, and they competed on the celebrity edition of The X Factor. They are YouTube influencers, and the online popularity they have earned them a spot on this season. They were part of the Groups category and mentored by Simon Cowell. Their X Factor Wiki page doesn't include a list of performances, so I'm off to YouTube to watch one of their performances....The first one listed is their cover of "Can't Hold Us." Hmm....I suppose I can see why the audience would find this enjoyable as they kept the energy up from beginning to end. I still found it to be quite pedestrian, though. I'll watch another one, which is....their cover of One Direction's "Kiss You." Yeah, this isn't good at all. Very lackluster vocals from them. They are moving around a lot with this big production set, and they quickly run out of breath. This was a weak performance. Nonetheless, Max & Harvey managed to make it all the way to the end and place 2nd. I'm surprised they managed to get 2nd place based off of these performances, but Megan McKenna pretty much had a cakewalk to victory from what I know of this season. Anyway, sorry to Max & Harvey and their fans, but out they go from the rankdown.

And I'll save Ellona Santiago.

IdealCrispJaguar-size_restricted.gif

Edited by Steven_

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ahhh yeah I get that. Beatz were really fun. 

Ooh ahh wow, that's really good for them. :yes:  I had no idea what they were up to post XF, but glad they are doing well with their careers.

Also do you know their names? I couldn't find it on the XFUS2 wiki page. I'll probably continue researching to see. :haha:  

Carli Rayne, Celbi, and Cirby Ryan Manchaca. 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Sister C is a three-member American pop vocal group consisting of sisters Cirby, Carli and Celbi Manchaca. I found it in a second, @*Wallace. :dead:

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Carli Rayne, Celbi, and Cirby Ryan Manchaca. 

Thank you!

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

Sister C is a three-member American pop vocal group consisting of sisters Cirby, Carli and Celbi Manchaca. I found it in a second, @*Wallace. :dead:

LOL I was looking at the wrong places clearly. :dead: 

32 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I always just type the acts name, x factor after it and then wiki lmao.

I do that a few times but I mostly research their respect XF season and look them up and their song choices there. :haha: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Doesn't play for me. :( I do vaguely remember this - but again I was an AYA fan and stanned   their "End of Time" performance more. :haha: 

because you live in the america's.  And that place is going to hell in a hand basket.  

20 minutes ago, Solaris said:

@*Chris what category is Reigan in?  She is in gold color.

She was in the Overs category, I'm certain.

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

because you live in the america's.  And that place is going to hell in a hand basket.  

Yeah it says it doesn't play in my country.

Josh Levi

250?cb=20131205074932

Another boy from X Factor USA's 3rd season and Paulina Rubio's terrible category remains? An easy cut. Josh Levi is originally from Houston, Texas and moved to LA before trying out for the show. He sang Come and Get It by Selena Gomez for his audition (meh). In the four chair challenge, he sang the Bonnie Raitt song I Can't Make You Love Me. Another meh song, especially when a male sings it. Apparently he felt he was at a disadvantage due to Paulina Rubio not being there at his audition, but really did he expect her to do any mentoring? She probably couldn't remember his name even. He was eliminated in the first live show after singing Only Girl in the World but then brought back as a wildcard. He finished in 7th place overall. 

Saving: Beatrice Miller

Aww I really like Josh and thought he was really good. Wish I could have saved him but i liked a number of acts this round, so that would have been really tough. :haha: Glad that he was Paulina Rubio’s last boy standing in this game, at least.