The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Chris telling Victoria to vote even though she just did before him noticing. :dead:  

Melanie. :broken: Glad she got to make it to a better spot this time around and almost Top 100, at least.

That’s why you should have cut Marcus.  

Melanie Amaro

Hopefully second time is the charm? Her first elimination on the real show didn't stick, so no shit this one didnt stuck either lol Anyway, I disliked all the seasons on the american version of X-Factor, but S1 has a special place in my heart for being abysmal. I have at least 1 act I like in S2 and 3, but I can't stand anyone from S1, which makes it my least fave. Melanie was a solid vocalist, but she was mind-numbingly boring to me. She is basically what most divas have been on singing shows for the last 20 years, but updated with a few song choices here and there that have also become overdone. Nothing in her run was exciting. So I can finally send her out of the rankdown (hopefully for good).

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

That’s why you should have cut Marcus.  

Aww but Marcus was my 2nd fave of those left. :haha: He's also my 2nd fave of XFUS1 so I'm fine with him winning that season here. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Wow, thanks @*Wallace for using the format ❤️

I knew you would be happy about that. :giggle: You're welcome.