The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

23 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

Isn’t that Ray Quinn?🤣

Lmao I fail so miserably. That pic came up under search Craig Colton! And it does kind of look like him :giggle:

33 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Your attitude, these past few days.... 😘 

33 minutes ago, Solaris said:

These past few weeks.  I blame RPDR.

season 2 diva GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

22 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I was always sassy, now I'm just over the top sass

My sass will probably come out when we start getting down to the people we actually care about

innocent angel GIF by Tinashe

BROTHERS3

Brothers_Retouchedresized1.jpg

Brothers3 is a musical country group composed of brothers Makirum, Shardyn and Tayzin Fahey-Leigh. They competed on The X Factor Australia back in 2014. They must've been quite popular since they made it all the way to the finals. They were mentored by  Dannii Minogue, and they eventually placed third overall. I'm not familiar with them, so let me look up some of their performances on YouTube...."Always On My Mind" was fine. Nothing too memorable, and I expected better since they made it to third place. As for "Best Song Ever," I don't think the song suited them at all. The Wiki said they were a country group, so was their mentor trying to steer them into a boyband direction? It didn't work as this was quite a mess of a performance. Now I'm watching what would've been their winning single of "The Lucky Ones." Uh...Sorry, but this song is so cheesy. Maybe it's a song that would put a smile on their fans' faces, but this was not my cup of tea. Their delivery is adequate, but it's not a perfect vocal performance. Anyway, they're apparently still making music. Their last album was released in 2016, but they released a single last year. Anyway, sorry to any fans, but out goes Brothers3 from the rankdown.

And I'll save Dean Ray.

Edited by Steven_

It's been 24 hours - @Zoey0069 & @Solaris can now make the cut.

• Kevin McHale
  • Kye Sones
  • Eoghan Quigg
  • Jay James

Also, since people been missing the deadlines quite often when I know they've been posting in other rankdowns, I will be implementing the strikes starting the next round. 3 strikes, you're out! 

Eoghan Quigg

Remember Eoghan Quigg? He looks so different now we'd hardly ...

🤮 How did he get this far.  How did no one cut him?  Seriously he was so bad when he was on the 5th season of X Factor UK.  SO BAD. To top off his terrible singing. he placed first in the votes for 6 weeks.  SIX WEEKS!! How?  Ireland vote is strong.  We could have had any number of talented individuals in the finals instead of him.  Diana?  Ruth? Laura?  Rachel?  give them a Top 3 finish over Eggnog.  Anyway he lost to JLS and Alexandra, so at least he was fodder for the finals.  Thankfully I can get rid of him for all of you!  You're welcome :).  

Save: Jay Jams

tenor.gif?itemid=15599250

Kevin McHale

I like Kevin as a personality but he doesn’t do much for me musically. I think it was great how he had the chance to show his true self to the world instead of a character that he’s really only known for.

I can’t really tell his performances apart as he picked the same kind of song throughout the weeks. There wasn’t really anything different about any of them. Usually an uptempo song with a big production. I can’t say he showed a load of versatility and that was probably his downfall. It wasn’t a series that was full of talent.

Saving Kye.

Kevin :broken: He wasn't the best, and I think Kye had the better performances, but wish both of them could've stuck around.

At least Eoghan is finally gone, and didn't rob Diana Vickers in the process. 🙂 /still bitter