RuPaul’s Drag Race - General Discussion Thread

Elliott

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Elliott said:

The UK franchise as a whole has to have the most unexciting set of winners. :ph34rwave:

Lies.

I love how they ignored Lawrence for 90% of the performance. :wub:

Vivienne looking the best she’s ever looked is also amazing. ❤️

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

Lies.

I love how they ignored Lawrence for 90% of the performance. :wub:

Vivienne looking the best she’s ever looked is also amazing. ❤️

I loved Viv in her season but she doesn't really excite me much anymore (ignoring some of her questionable tweets). Maybe a second appearance will reignite my feelings on her. But I never really cared for Krystal (great talent for her age and being newer in drag, but otherwise was meh on her) and Lawrence is one of my least favourite winners franchise-wide.

I just think the UK winners line-up could've been much more exciting/interesting than what we ended up getting.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I loved Viv in her season but she doesn't really excite me much anymore (ignoring some of her questionable tweets). Maybe a second appearance will reignite my feelings on her. But I never really cared for Krystal (great talent for her age and being newer in drag, but otherwise was meh on her) and Lawrence is one of my least favourite winners franchise-wide.

I just think the UK winners line-up could've been much more exciting/interesting than what we ended up getting.

WOuld have been excellent with Ella and Bimini/Tayce as winners.

31 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Going to see Jinkx in March !

And a week later, I will be seeing Priyanka/Icesis/Kylie Sonique Love/Miz Cracker/Olivia Lux/Jimbo/Crystal Methyd/Heidi N Closet/Kandy Muse ! 

i think i am going to see the walk the catwalk show in april!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

^^ I disagree.

She's making a name for herself in French fashion, and her humour and personality is very French so it makes sense to me. 

I do wish it could have been Leona Winter considering she was on Queen of Universe and won Switch Drag but I am happy that Nicky is getting the recognition she deserves. 

Edited by *Chris

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

^^ I disagree.

She's making a name for herself in French fashion, and her humour and personality is very French so it makes sense to me. 

I do wish it could have been Leona Winter considering she was on Queen of Universe and won Switch Drag but I am happy that Nicky is getting the recognition she deserves. 

I was meaning her run on Drag Race. I haven’t really kept up to date with what she’s been doing since.

I felt the same when Brook Lynn started hosting and judging Drag Race Canada. 

I don’t think either are legendary enough to be hosting and judging a show where a lot of the queens will do better than they did. :ph34rwave:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Possible Secret Celebrity Drag Race 2 cast:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ba82e9ad398f8ff4d2

top left - Mark Mcgrath

top middle - Aj McLean

top right - Chrissy Teigen

middle left - Daniel Franzese

middle center - Jenna Ushkowitz