RuPaul’s Drag Race - General Discussion Thread

Elliott

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Everyone should watch "Call Me Mother!" - in Canada, you can watch on OUTTV.

This new drag competition feels fresh & features a diverse cast. 

The show features Peppermint, Crystal and Barbada (a French-Canadian drag queen). 

On 11/3/2021 at 4:00 PM, *Chris said:

Another weekly reminder than everyone should watch Call Me Mother!

I really wanna watch this! Turns out it's on some random streaming service in the UK and I don't know if I have it in me to sign up to another one so I may have to look for alternatives. :haha:

• Like 1

okay so I watched Holland 2, and no spoilers but I think I did prefer Holland 2 to UK3 so far. Judging was absolutely insane on Holland but at least there were runways that were genuinely impressive, whereas UK3 runways have been either meh or fine. Full disclosure though, I watched Holland on 1.5x speed lol so that probably helped

On 11/5/2021 at 4:41 PM, *Lily said:

I really wanna watch this! Turns out it's on some random streaming service in the UK and I don't know if I have it in me to sign up to another one so I may have to look for alternatives. :haha:

Leave it up to me to see if I can find alternatives for you!

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, FrogLenzen said:

We started We're Here and it's very good. But we can't binge it because it causes Mrs. Lenzen to sob every episode lol

Bob, Eureka, and Shangela are amazing AMAZING choices for this show. I could listen to them talk forever lol. I find it interesting that I don't think they've referenced RuPaul yet in the episodes we've seen so far

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Bob, Eureka, and Shangela are amazing AMAZING choices for this show. I could listen to them talk forever lol. I find it interesting that I don't think they've referenced RuPaul yet in the episodes we've seen so far

Glad that you and Mrs. Lenzen are enjoying it! 

I really feel that this show really helped all of them, especially Eureka, to grow as a person - I find her to be way more tolerable in this, and really show who they are as a person. 

• 3 weeks later...