I truly believe that a dark horse will win this season!

Calvin

The finale should be this:

1. Micah - I can’t get over his voice! He clearly appeals to the audience, but y’all be sleeping on him. He WILL be in the finale, mark my words! His voice is like he’s crying and it has so much depth, passion and raspy texture! He needs to be pimped so everyone recognizes his stardom!

2. Allegra - Her battle was perfection! I’m sure even the coaches would be worried to follow her after her blinds/battles. If she remains consistent, she will be in this position!

3. Megan - She can do any genre, and I love that! She is raw, passionate and can connect to others! Her KO is really good (I went to the taping).

4. Todd T/Toneisha - If we are talking realistically, both will be here instead of one of the above mentioned, but there’s room for only one! I like both equally, preferring Todd here. We all know Todd will get runner up, but he hasn’t sold me yet. Toneisha is great, she will get robbed.

If there was one more, Thunderstorm would easily be in the finale. But something is telling me that his coach will give him bad song choices.

Instant Save: Toneisha, Zan and Thunderstorm (honestly a toss up)

On 4/7/2020 at 12:13 PM, realityshownerd said:

The finale should be this:

1. Micah - I can’t get over his voice! He clearly appeals to the audience, but y’all be sleeping on him. He WILL be in the finale, mark my words! His voice is like he’s crying and it has so much depth, passion and raspy texture! He needs to be pimped so everyone recognizes his stardom!

2. Allegra - Her battle was perfection! I’m sure even the coaches would be worried to follow her after her blinds/battles. If she remains consistent, she will be in this position!

3. Megan - She can do any genre, and I love that! She is raw, passionate and can connect to others! Her KO is really good (I went to the taping).

4. Todd T/Toneisha - If we are talking realistically, both will be here instead of one of the above mentioned, but there’s room for only one! I like both equally, preferring Todd here. We all know Todd will get runner up, but he hasn’t sold me yet. Toneisha is great, she will get robbed.

If there was one more, Thunderstorm would easily be in the finale. But something is telling me that his coach will give him bad song choices.

Instant Save: Toneisha, Zan and Thunderstorm (honestly a toss up)

which singers did you hear at your taping?

On 4/10/2020 at 1:39 AM, NerdN7 said:

People are sleeping on Joei Fulco. 

Not me. 😛 (Well she kinda snuck up on me, I only noticed her after the battles. 😂 ). Incidentally, do you wanna join her fan thread? 

Edited by season1

On 4/9/2020 at 10:01 PM, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Megan is the real Dark Horse in my opinion, we will have to see how the audience receives her in the next rounds, but I see her as a possible finalist.

If she keeps improving and keeps picking great songs, she''ll be in the finale. 😊 You can join us on #teamMD #teamMegan.