Megan Danielle Fan Thread

season1

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I have to admit, Megan is so raw and powerful, her improvement since her audition has been OUTSTANDING!

please add me, she's Kelly frontrunner 100%

Added. 🙂

I hope you're right about Megan being Kelly's frontrunner and she gets the public vote next week. jaofSCz.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlos3500 said:

Did you hear her sing Million Reasons?? It was literally breathtaking. If she makes it to the final that would be such a good song for her to sing!

sorry didn't catch that, but I heard "Sober" and "Because Of You" OMG, she's a potential finalist for sure. Definitely Kelly's PV in the Playoffs. Would love for her to sing the songs she did on the Instagram live, high charters/votes incoming!        

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Megan is the best performance tonight, for me. It was understated yet powerful. You can feel the raw emotions as she's singing. oMWemxm.gif

She needs our votes, #teamMegan. Let's get her that PV. jaofSCz.gif

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

Hi guys! So I know this a bit random, but I’ve been seeing a lot of comments on here about Megan and it sounds like, for the most part, a lot of you are big fans of her. If this is the case, I REALLY encourage you to check out this link. It’s a cover of her singing Million Reasons by Lady Gaga and its honestly phenomenal. I also uploaded some other live performances of songs that I particularly liked. Just check out the rest of the channel and there will be more. I’m just trying to show some of y’all how great she is and I REALLY think we should vote her into the top 5 through PV. Team Kelly is the closest fight for PV and she would be the only girl which is super cool. This is really just me fighting last minute to try and convince those of you who aren’t sure about voting for her to do so! Just check it out! Also, she isn’t doing herself any favors by only having one video up on her Youtube, so I’m just trying to help this queen out! Pull out all of your emails and make more! We need to submit as many votes as possible for her!

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, season1 said:

@Carlos3500 Thanks for posting the IG live covers on your channel. I love her cover of "To Make Your Feel My Love." If she sings any of those songs on Sunday. she could have a moment and get a lot of casual votes. That will help her get PV to the Finale. 

You're very welcome!! I realized that a lot of people on here probably don't have Instagram, and I'm really just trying to get her some more positive publicity before Monday night! I'm voting with 11 emails haha. I need her in the finale! And I loved that one too! I feel like she might try a country song on Monday, but I would love it if she did one of these songs. They're all super good! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, season1 said:

I haven't seen any list of choices for any of them, but Megan mentioned in one interview that she will be showing her country side for the semi-finals (May 11).

i really want her to get pv next week tho. her song choice will be so critical. she did well last week but Demi just set the bar too high with her grammy performance. that was a bad song choices for her