istersay

Which Coach will Win Season 18? Pre-show  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one-

• Nick Jonas
    • John Legend
    • Kelly Clarkson
    • Blake Shelton

Could be NIck, I don't know how rabid his fans are, but thinking Blake's fans will want to get him a win this year. I have only looked at a few spoilers haven't studied what the teams are like yet

16 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Blake is definitely due. 

He'll almost certainly at least have someone in the top two again.  But winning?  That'll only be if his finalist is a country singer and no viable alternative is there.

Still, I'm going on Kelly this time.  Last season proved that she's clearly accruing a huge fanbase that's getting even huger due to her talk show (most likely).  I won't be surprised if she pulls off her fourth win.

I really want it to be Nick as the new coach, but after seeing some of his choices thus far, I'm not too confident in his decision-making abilities. . . .

13 minutes ago, Rodney said:

He'll almost certainly at least have someone in the top two again.  But winning?  That'll only be if his finalist is a country singer and no viable alternative is there.

Still, I'm going on Kelly this time.  Last season proved that she's clearly accruing a huge fanbase that's getting even huger due to her talk show (most likely).  I won't be surprised if she pulls off her fourth win.

I really want it to be Nick as the new coach, but after seeing some of his choices thus far, I'm not too confident in his decision-making abilities. . . .

We’ll see, but I’m having a hard time imagining any of Kelly’s known post KO team winning. Maybe there’s a ringer we don’t know about yet. 

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

We’ll see, but I’m having a hard time imagining any of Kelly’s known post KO team winning. Maybe there’s a ringer we don’t know about yet. 

🤣 Me neither. As expected, seems like Kelly is going to destroy her team with her decision making. 

I would even dare to say that Team Kelly won't get a spot in the Finale. 

Edited by echoap