Jump to content
idolforums.com
istersay

Where are the Smilies Now?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Click on the Smiley Face -- go to Categories--then scroll down to Emoticons

emoticonsidf.JPG

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if all the original IDF smileys were supposed to transfer over? I can't find some of my favorites, like :bye2:  -> jtbN20G.gif

 

 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oops, I edited your post, thought I quoted it 😂

anyway I saved them all in a folder, I'm sure the Admin must have them too, maybe they can be added later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If not, just upload them to imgur and make a thread with all the links. :dead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know other people are missing some of the original IDF smileys that didn't survive the upgrade, so I thought I'd post a bunch of the missing ones here. They can still be used by attaching the image or copy & paste. I'm listing the previous codes as well, just in case it's helpful if they are added back. 

 

alien.gif.f044c666496a10b0989802e05facb11e.gif :alien : (no space, but there's a different 👽 now)
bleh.gif.b99c24a96ba857baf7f178dde062e05d.gif :bleh:
bloated.gif.4993570f5eb55c47892dadd3328d5325.gif :x
blushing.gif.44db5be9a8554416921f503570bb419a.gif :"> 
bounce.gif.b9262551d8730392ea9e2da0bcfb7c8b.gif:bounce:
 bye1.gif.2267c0bd55d4e9b74c187ae7010aaa63.gif:wave : (no space, but there's a different 👋 now)
bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif :bye2:
 cat.gif.5b9c661a5b859742cbce96f93a072fdb.gif :cat : (no space, but there's a different 🐱 now)
 crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif:' (  (no space, but there's a different 😢 now)
detective2.gif.be2e7e4dbfe90190433bb4897c3bb378.gif :detective:
 ermm.gif.3ea1b4577a77a8b2e47c70ac1b48da50.gif:ermm:
 fear.gif.0b4ba47b0e7223329fd4b6282a67620d.gif:ph34r:
flowers.gif.88febd8c79b40bff5e0389e501fcb08a.gif :flowers:
 grin.gif.72508b1e7f0a33f57c3abc5765a91939.gif: D (no space, but there's a different 😄 now)
 heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif < 3 (no space, but there's a different ❤️ now)
 icecream.gif.eeff1c146c2d381f188147181439d9f4.gif:icecream (no space, but there's a different 🍦 now)
 innocent.gif.14422112790a01c374252052d487b6c6.gifo:) 
 kiss.gif.4aece2340334f8990417f85a6b5bf51d.gif: * (no space, but there's a different 😘 now)
noexpression.gif.bb8efe88f21575b96e68d7cbc5548a36.gif : | (no space, but there's a different 😐 now)
 online2long.gif.8d405a811635ba52a3d6ef2dcc9468eb.gif:geek: 
 original.gif.31fa1c6a4dc98b632d4fc8e334dc5daf.gif: ) (no space, but there's a different 🙂 now - and also this one :)) which looks like an imposter lol)
pinch.gif.e236d83ca250453a89703410cc693db2.gif >.<
plane.gif.28367d80e9997352b85cc73b2e04c7d5.gif :plane: 
play_ball.gif.a93e03d7733e98bc654a29971e15af1a.gif :ball:
roll.gif.e9b60ab9c5f2b858f101f55a18a11f52.gif:roll:
 santa.gif.94ac349eddfb2462e9af985f8b50bde0.gif :santa (no space, but there's a different 🎅 now)
shifty.gif.2cea6c1070b3c0cedb22f868fa05c50b.gif :shifty:
 shocked.gif.0c3e065f5a8e63795b49b1e0e0f58bcb.gif: o ((no space, but there's a different 😮 now)
showoff.gif :showoff:
shuriken.gif :ninja:
sleep_1.gif:sleep:
sorcerer.gif :sorcerer:
stuart.gif :teehee: 
turned.gif =]
w00t.gif:w00t:

weight_lift.gif :weightlift: 
whistling.gif :whistling:
wink.gif ; ) (no space, but there's a different ;) now)
laughing.gif :lol: 

fear2.gif.7033c7e13ce052c5fafb193cfe7f96c3.gif  :fear: 

cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7a.gif :shiver: 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:ermm: :ph34r: and :sorcerer: were the ones I used the most, so thanks for uploading them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aww I didn't notice so many of the original IDF smilies were missing. :( Hoping they can get added back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Aww I didn't notice so many of the original IDF smilies were missing. :( Hoping they can get added back.

Yeah, it's sad. :( I hope so too!

 

@Tom Any chance missing smileys can be added in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, I just noticed I couldn't find this fear2.gif.7033c7e13ce052c5fafb193cfe7f96c3.gif smiley either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used the smile with the teeth a lot, and the new one just looks creepy.  Shiver is also one of my favs, as was sorcerer and the ironic eating of the ice cream.

Still there is a space for them, so maybe it could be adjusted? 

 

:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Members are still asking about the missing smileys and I know a lot of us miss them. :(  It's a shame that so many of the most commonly used ones were removed. Still holding out hope we can get them added back. @Tom

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Members are still asking about the missing smileys and I know a lot of us miss them. :(  It's a shame that so many of the most commonly used ones were removed. Still holding out hope we can get them added back. @Tom

yes please! :shiver: and :ermm: and :ph34r: without the wave and the disappearing one, etc. were iconic!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In support of this thread  and missing the old IDF smilies. ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2020 at 9:04 PM, miss denise said:

I know other people are missing some of the original IDF smileys that didn't survive the upgrade, so I thought I'd post a bunch of the missing ones here. They can still be used by attaching the image or copy & paste. I'm listing the previous codes as well, just in case it's helpful if they are added back. 

 

alien.gif.f044c666496a10b0989802e05facb11e.gif :alien : (no space, but there's a different 👽 now)
bleh.gif.b99c24a96ba857baf7f178dde062e05d.gif :bleh:
bloated.gif.4993570f5eb55c47892dadd3328d5325.gif :x
blushing.gif.44db5be9a8554416921f503570bb419a.gif :"> 
bounce.gif.b9262551d8730392ea9e2da0bcfb7c8b.gif:bounce:
 bye1.gif.2267c0bd55d4e9b74c187ae7010aaa63.gif:wave : (no space, but there's a different 👋 now)
bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif :bye2:
 cat.gif.5b9c661a5b859742cbce96f93a072fdb.gif :cat : (no space, but there's a different 🐱 now)
 crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif:' (  (no space, but there's a different 😢 now)
detective2.gif.be2e7e4dbfe90190433bb4897c3bb378.gif :detective:
 ermm.gif.3ea1b4577a77a8b2e47c70ac1b48da50.gif:ermm:
 fear.gif.0b4ba47b0e7223329fd4b6282a67620d.gif:ph34r:
flowers.gif.88febd8c79b40bff5e0389e501fcb08a.gif :flowers:
 grin.gif.72508b1e7f0a33f57c3abc5765a91939.gif: D (no space, but there's a different 😄 now)
 heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif < 3 (no space, but there's a different ❤️ now)
 icecream.gif.eeff1c146c2d381f188147181439d9f4.gif:icecream (no space, but there's a different 🍦 now)
 innocent.gif.14422112790a01c374252052d487b6c6.gifo:) 
 kiss.gif.4aece2340334f8990417f85a6b5bf51d.gif: * (no space, but there's a different 😘 now)
noexpression.gif.bb8efe88f21575b96e68d7cbc5548a36.gif : | (no space, but there's a different 😐 now)
 online2long.gif.8d405a811635ba52a3d6ef2dcc9468eb.gif:geek: 
 original.gif.31fa1c6a4dc98b632d4fc8e334dc5daf.gif: ) (no space, but there's a different 🙂 now - and also this one :)) which looks like an imposter lol)
pinch.gif.e236d83ca250453a89703410cc693db2.gif >.<
plane.gif.28367d80e9997352b85cc73b2e04c7d5.gif :plane: 
play_ball.gif.a93e03d7733e98bc654a29971e15af1a.gif :ball:
roll.gif.e9b60ab9c5f2b858f101f55a18a11f52.gif:roll:
 santa.gif.94ac349eddfb2462e9af985f8b50bde0.gif :santa (no space, but there's a different 🎅 now)
shifty.gif.2cea6c1070b3c0cedb22f868fa05c50b.gif :shifty:
 shocked.gif.0c3e065f5a8e63795b49b1e0e0f58bcb.gif: o ((no space, but there's a different 😮 now)
showoff.gif :showoff:
shuriken.gif :ninja:
sleep_1.gif:sleep:
sorcerer.gif :sorcerer:
stuart.gif :teehee: 
turned.gif =]
w00t.gif:w00t:

weight_lift.gif :weightlift: 
whistling.gif :whistling:
wink.gif ; ) (no space, but there's a different ;) now)
laughing.gif :lol: 

fear2.gif.7033c7e13ce052c5fafb193cfe7f96c3.gif  :fear: 

cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7a.gif :shiver: 

 

Thanks for this! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2020 at 6:56 AM, v-streamer said:

IDF had the best smileys

 

On 1/29/2020 at 3:06 PM, Mysteriosa said:

I used the smile with the teeth a lot, and the new one just looks creepy.  Shiver is also one of my favs, as was sorcerer and the ironic eating of the ice cream.

Still there is a space for them, so maybe it could be adjusted? 

 

:wub:

 

On 3/27/2020 at 7:33 PM, vee_ said:

yes please! :shiver: and :ermm: and :ph34r: without the wave and the disappearing one, etc. were iconic!

 

On 3/27/2020 at 10:44 PM, *Wallace said:

In support of this thread  and missing the old IDF smilies. ❤️ 

 

On 3/27/2020 at 10:48 PM, 1234567890 said:

ss15 GIF

 

All the love for the smileys. :wub: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Legend :bleh: is gone too? :(

 

I know. 😢 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RIP Smilies

RIP Friends List (replaced by Follows)

 

🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2020 at 8:13 PM, 1234567890 said:

Legend :bleh: is gone too? :(

 

Missing :bye2: is also a real shame. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...