I Can See Your Voice US 🧑‍🎤 FOX Wed 8pm

eliminated blackjack singer, she's bad, lol, I was so wrong again. he at least earned some more money

Dog walker is left, I think he can sing, contestant is not risking the 30k

he can sing, wish that guy had taken a risk

3 hours ago, istersay said:

Triumph the dog is the Golden Mic :lmao:

The way the dog with the dog walker reacted. :wub: 

3 hours ago, bswanson said:

yeah when they said working behind the scenes with Taylor i figured she was bad, cause that just didnt seem true 

Same.  Instant red flag. :giggle: 

dog walker vs hollywood starlet

i think they both can sing but I'm always wrong

You were right. :teeheewave:   

And lol Adrienne saying she didn't remember that girl from That's So Raven... she was only in a few episodes herself anyway. :lmao: Not to mention nobody could remember the face of every extra from a show 20 years ago. :dead: 

he eliminates factory worker, who is a good singer

I had a feeling he'd be good! 

Dog walker is left, I think he can sing, contestant is not risking the 30k

he can sing, wish that guy had taken a risk

I always understand why they don't risk it, but it would have been nice. They were all so confident he could sing. But yay him representing for the dog walkers of the world! :giggle:❤️ 

11 hours ago, miss denise said:

Welp, I was surprised tonight. :giggle:  I definitely didn't expect him (or anyone) to ever use the Gold Mic right away. 

Same here. :lmao: Maybe we'll get an episode when it isn't used at all. :haha:

I laughed when they said the picture of Blackjack Dealer and Steven Tyler wasn't photoshopped. Even to the untrained eye it was clear the picture was 100% edited. I would've immediately eliminated her based on that alone.

Although it was nice to see a dog with Dog Walker, I was glad they didn't bring him/her back out because I'm sure he/she would've interfered with Dog Walker trying to keep a straight face. As for Dog Walker himself, I had a feeling he was good; however, I had some doubts because of how quickly he answered some of those questions. After thinking about it, him having immediate answers made it seem like he knew what he was talking about. With that said, I could see why the contestant didn't go for the 100k. Finally, Dog Walker saying the contestant was leaving LA with 30k after being disappointed for not going for the 100k cracked me up. :haha: He (contestant) could've been the guy who risked 60k only for Magician to be a bad singer and leave with nothing.

I  can't believe they had the original caveman from the Geico ads on! :dead:

This was a great episode. I think I guessed everyone right on who was good and bad. Speaking of such, although I thought Groundskeeper was a good singer, I wouldn't have went for the 100k after culminating 60k. I guess I was getting flashbacks from the Kelly Rowland episode. :haha: I wonder if Raven would've kicked herself after somewhat convincing the contestant to go for the 100k when he was content on walking away with the 60k and Groundskeeper turned out to be bad. The ending was really nice with the contestant breaking down after winning the 100k and Rachel Platten's pregnant self jumping giddily on stage after learning Groundskeeper was good. :haha: This was the most emotional episode since the Pat Monahan one.

I’m glad he went for the 100k, when you only eliminated 1 good singer, there’s gotta be another one up there.  Either way, frank did very well, congrats to him!

and I thought caveman was very ott. Knew he was bad

this is the first episode that I guessed them all right 🤣🤣

• Like 1

That was a tough episode to watch with the contestant eliminating four singers in a row. At least he left with something.

I guessed four of the six correctly. The ones I missed on were Pharmacy Technician and Jason Aldean Tribute Artist. Speaking of the latter, I don't know if going as far as having the same tattoos is admirable or creepy, but the dedication is there. As for the others, I knew the contestant made a mistake eliminating Cafeteria Server and Florist.

With Ken, the contestant, Margaret Cho, and Awkwafina as the Golden Mic, this was certainly an Asian-American centric episode.

• Like 1