I Can See Your Voice US 🧑‍🎤 FOX Wed 8pm

Fun episode! The lady contestant did well with spotting out 4 bad singers and winning that $60k! 😮 I would have been too scared to risk all that money for the last singer.

Oooh wow, I had a feeling Frisbee player would have been a good singer. But yeah, still would have been too scared on risking that. :haha: She certainly was, though it was kinda weird hearing her voice on "This is How We Do It" but she tried to make it work. 🙈

Just watched the show. It was a fun one as usual. :haha: 

- I think I was at a toss up with Barber being either good or bad. Adrienne kinda convinced me he would be good so I thought he was good, which he was.
- I think I thought Pizza delivery guy was good, at least compared to White House staffer so I was wrong there.
- I had a really strong feeling about Neurosurgeon being a good singer. Something about his lip sync performance made me think he would be good. So yayy I was right on him. I would have eliminated Kickball player there as I was not convinced with her at all.
- With Hotel Concierge, this was very tricky. She's really pretty and looks like she could be a singer but I had a feeling she was that ~too obvious of a good singer~ so I was thinking she would be a bad singer. But dangg, I got that one wrong. :haha: She had a really stunning and beautiful voice.
- I was not confident with the final 2 he had left. I never had a good feeling about Kickball player being a good singer so I would have eliminated her much sooner. I was a toss up on White House staffer - a part of me thought he wasn't good, a part of me thought he was good. But I had a better feeling for him than Kickball player. And yep, I was right on kickball player being bad. :haha: I was not too sure on White House staffer - he gave off fun comedic vibes, so I don't know if he was a good comedy singer or bad comedy singer, but was leaning towards bad especially with his lip sync performance. I would have made the decision the contestant made in taking the money and go. LOL and yeah he ended up being bad, which I did expect. He's a comedy writer so I was right in getting the comedy vibes from him. 

• Like 1

The Doppelganger Night episode was fun. So I guess Joel McHale is Ken Jeong's doppelganger? I could get the confusion between them. :giggle: 

- Of the Justin vs. Kylie Jenner battle, I was thinking the Kylie was a good singer and Justin was a bad singer. Something about the Justin look alike gave me that he was a bad singer/non-performer.
- Hmmm the Jason Statham vs. Christina battle was tougher for me to call. I kinda felt more confident in Jason being a good singer but him dressed in a suit, I was not thinking of him as a type of singer to sing Creed. :haha: I agreed on Christina being the bad singer, cause I just don't think of a Christina lookalike being an actual good singer? Her Christina look was so spot on.... but her vocals definitely were NOT. :giggle:
- With the Zach Galifianakis vs. Lizzo battle, this was another tough one to call. The Zach performance was really hilarious but I was back and forth on him being good but was mostly thinking he was bad. I felt the Lizzo lookalike was moreso better but also thought she could have been bad too. I was more confident in the Lizzo lady so I would have kept her. Her arrangements did trip me out but she has a beautiful voice.
- When the contestant eliminated Zach, I was thinking he was a bad singer as well. But omgg then "Ordinary People" came in... and he was actually good. Lmaoo that was so shocking.  :dead: And he sounded good on that song too.
- Then the Jason  Statham voice came on and that threw me off, because it didn't sound like his singing voice. :dead: But lmao I see that he was a bad singer and was impersonating Jason's real vocie. :haha: Also it's funny how the actual guy's real name is Jason too, lol.
- I still had a good feeling/vibe on the Kylie look alike being a good singer. Not sure if I would have risked $45k for that but I feel good about her. And then yikes, she turned out to be a bad singer so I was wrong with that. :dead:

• Like 1