Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

1 hour ago, vee_ said:

I didn't know I got a warning for posting gifs with swear words @*Wallace! People do that quite a lot even back then... (2012)

24 minutes ago, *Chris said:

He gave me the same warning.... 

It's against forum rules.

We do not allow the use of direct profanity on the forums. The use of abbreviations such as "wtf" will most likely not get you banned but use your common sense. This includes posting of graphics with profanity in the text or links that direct others to material containing profanity in any form (ie. video, audio, graphics, etc.)

7 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

PS: WHO REMOVED :SHIVER:? I DEMANDS ANSWERS! :SHIVER: DESERVES MORE RESPECT! I'LL BE WRITING A LETTER TO CONGRESS TOM!

7 hours ago, *Wallace said:

YES, Victoria. I've been raging about this for months now.  I really miss that smiley. 😢 

7 hours ago, Elliott said:

And the :ermm: smilie.

6 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

The removal of :shiver: is a crime I agree. But I'll save Survivor 

Let it be known! https://idolforums.com/topic/741288-where-are-the-smilies-now/  (!) 

I've asked multiple times (not just in that thread) and gotten no response. More people posting in support could help.

1 hour ago, vee_ said:

I didn't know I got a warning for posting gifs with swear words @*Wallace! People do that quite a lot even back then... (2012)

Also that warning from Steven because... I don't want to talk about that :giggle:I STILL DONT KNOW WHO GOT SUSPENDED THAT TIME OTHER THAN ME CUZ IM SURE IT WASN'T JUST ME!

Sorry but that was part of the rules - but also had to do with the context and if it was directed at a member or something. It's hard to explain.

Lol I don't remember what happened there. :haha:  

6 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I'm going to lose another favorite. 😢 

Awww Denise, soo sorry. 😢 :hug: 

42 minutes ago, vee_ said:

:dead: 

The RE family 😭 Jonathan, JC, Josh, Sahara, ChronOfNarnia (I forgot his name) and more are missed! 💗

I miss all of them. 😢 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Sorry but that was part of the rules - but also had to do with the context and if it was directed at a member or something. It's hard to explain.

I miss all of them. 😢 

I got the warning 2 months before the Steven mod fiasco :dead: I thought it'd be connected to the same thing. I wonder who I directed it to now :dead:

Omg it was that time when RE had its own American Idol thread and people from RE would talk about Steven the mod and Stacey for their... behaviour in the American Idol board. And then someone saw it I guess and people got suspended :dead: including me.

I miss them all too! Jonathan's Best New Artist game was a staple. Sahara's games that never finishes :lmao: JC's horniness and ohhh remember that game he had. It was like Murder Mystery/Hunger Games with America's Next Top Model and we got to guess who dies next or something?

10 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I didn't know mods can give warnings without telling us :dead: @*Wallace

I thought members got informed via PM or emails though? :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I never understood why they still have such severe restrictions on swearing here considering everyone who's still around is in their 20s/30s/Wally's age. :haha: 

DON'T TRY TO BE CUTE making a different age group for me now. 🙂 But that was also a time when there were lots of kids on here too (Even though yes we know they are viewed to much worse).

1 minute ago, miss denise said:

Crying GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Awww this gif. 😢 Always breaks my heart for Dre, and now you. :broken:  

15 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Also lol that CoCo and Alyssa have both said their feud was something that they played up at Alyssa's suggestion to make sure they got airtime. Alyssa knows how reality TV works.

Queen!

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I thought members got informed via PM or emails though? :lmao:

I don't think I got any :lmao: Even the one when I got suspended. I had to ask Chris what happened and let him check RE 🤣

1 minute ago, vee_ said:

I got the warning 2 months before the Steven mod fiasco :dead: I thought it'd be connected to the same thing. I wonder who I directed it to now :dead:

Omg it was that time when RE had its own American Idol thread and people from RE would talk about Steven the mod and Stacey for their... behaviour in the American Idol board. And then someone saw it I guess and people got suspended :dead: including me.

I miss them all too! Jonathan's Best New Artist game was a staple. Sahara's games that never finishes :lmao: JC's horniness and ohhh remember that game he had. It was like Murder Mystery/Hunger Games with America's Next Top Model and we got to guess who dies next or something?

Oooh ahhh wow, I couldn't remember that. But ooooo yeah I actually missed that whole Steven fiasco talk, but ah yeah I remember the drama of it now and how it got lot of RE members suspended. Gahh yea htat was a crazy time.

LMAOOO Yessss to all of this. I rememer ALL of this. Ugh such  classic times and I miss them all. 😢 :broken: 

3 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

Oh dear...

I probably have 640,000 warnings from my favorite gif set. unfair scream queens GIF

:dead:  

3 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I don't think I got any :lmao: Even the one when I got suspended. I had to ask Chris what happened and let him check RE 🤣

Oooh, wow. Never knew that but wow that's so weird. :dead:  

2 minutes ago, vee_ said:

Is it the Surprise, b****?

Yess, I love that gif set though. :haha: 

19 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Awwww yayy thanks, Denise! 😄 Ah yeah I wonder if you heard of it - you were def wayy too young to really know about it when it was on but it did come on syndication on other networks. Hmmm maybe. But yesss the theme song is a lot of fun. LOL I don’t either and i know you don’t. :giggle: LMAO I forgot her middle name was Denise. But yess I knew about Niecy being named “Denise” soooo this is like the show’s calling for you to watch. :giggle: omggg lol what Brandy music video are you talking aout? LOL I should know. Well thinking of “Sittin’ Up In My Room” but not sure if you’re thinking that. Ugh nooo the Myles image not showing up. It did for me. Here it is: https://i2.wp.com/www.trueexclusives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/marcus.png (Hope this works). Mhmmm yep The Parkers is a spin-off from Moesha, and yeah I’m sure i told you that at some point. Mhmmm yess. I think The Parkers came out in late ’99 or 2000 - so they were on the same time for about 2 years. Lmaooo yesss. I think you would love and find Hakeem hilarious. :haha: Oooh lol - well ok Andrew Keegan isn’t one of my favorites per se, but I think/thought you might have liked him? And I found that gif so figured it was fitting to post. :haha: Awww thank you! I think you would like. 

OOMGGG at this. lmaooo really? Lmao hilarious how this all of a sudden happens now. :lmao: OH OMG he does? Lmaooo he’s sitll expressing disappointment? :giggle: Oooh awwww i see - probably harder for me to get, I guess. :haha: 

I'm not sure.  lol so silly to list the middle name (and don't know how often we know what that is on TV shows), but lol I guess the third Denise (me) would be the charm. 😛   I thought maybe this song, but nooo the part's not there. There should be dialogue at the beginning, so now I don't know what it is. :unsure:It shows a weird link instead of a picture, but thank you. I see this. Oooh.... strange when that happens at the same time instead of later on. Aww yay. Oh lol I know him from 7th Heaven. 

Yes. 😢 Yes! He never misses a chance to talk about things he hates, like the ending of HIMYM, Lost, and... I don't know what else. I wouldn't think so, but okay. :(