The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

18 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I can’t picture her purchasing a gun. Seems like a stretch. Did she recently buy one just so she can say she’s a gun owner? Maybe her husband has one. She’s really trying to shake that San Francisco stigma. 

Walz is legitimately a hunter and fisherman, and it definitely helps him politically in Minnesota. They think he’s “one of them.” 

she’s had one since her last presidential run. 

is it that surprising? She was an AG. Not only has she seen and dealt with more heinous crimes than most of us can even think of, she’s probably been threatened quite often too. 

personally, I don’t like guns. But most liberal people are split on ownership; and a majority of us don’t actually want to take away hand guns and hunting rifles - just military grade weapons that can kill a whole classroom in under a minute. 

"Blue" Virginia --

https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/1837161391331103055

Full text of post:

BREAKING: In-person voting is officially underway in Virginia, and it looks like Trump-supporting patriots have flooded the polls. Meanwhile, there's ZERO Democrat enthusiasm

If Trump wins Virginia. He wins everything

A new poll shows that the race is a statistical tie. If Governor Youngkin and Attorney General Jason Miyares do their job to secure the vote, Trump will carry the state.

I expect much higher numbers for early voting everywhere, as Trump voters are no longer waiting until election day to vote, unlike in 2016 and 2020.

Edited by season1