The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

16 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

He’s barely above water in some of those blue states too. 

Here’s the complete list of states where Biden currently has a positive approval rating. 

New York +2

Delaware +2

New Hampshire +1 

Oregon +5

Rhode Island +7

California +9

Maryland +13

Massachusetts +13

Vermont +14

Hawaii +16

Just sayin but sans CA  and NY I wouldnt mind moving to any of those if circumstances were right. My neighbor Alabama? Not so much

But Joe's numbers are pretty bad especially becuise majority of polls have a slight Democrat bias. But the Democratic party deserves it for their rigging the past five years)

Edited by sneaky

3 minutes ago, sneaky said:

Just sayin but sans CA (born there) and NY I wouldnt mind moving to any of those if circumstances were right. My neighbor Alabama? Nah...

I wouldn’t want to live in Alabama either, so we have that in common. 

I could easily fill a few pages with these videos. This one is in Joe Biden’s hometown, and is loud af. 

This is at a heavy metal concert. 

I’m not sure where this is, but it’s large enough to be visible from the sky. 

Mississippi State football game. 

I don’t know where this is, but it look like a parade. 

• Thanks 1

The streets of NYC

Football game in New Mexico. Loud!

New York Jets game. 

Kids on a school bus chanting F Joe Biden. 

More NYC

NYC. In case you didn’t notice, those aren’t all white people. 

I could do this all day. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1

3rd time Walgreens "made a mistake" by giving Covid vaccine instead of flu vaccine. But this time, they gave adult dose to 2 kids (ages 4 and 5) and now the kids have heart disease. :(

Looks like another conspiracy theory becoming reality. (Some people theorized months ago that they will swap CV vaccine for flu vaccine.)

Edited by season1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, sneaky said:

Just sayin but sans CA  and NY I wouldnt mind moving to any of those if circumstances were right. My neighbor Alabama? Not so much

But Joe's numbers are pretty bad especially becuise majority of polls have a slight Democrat bias. But the Democratic party deserves it for their rigging the past five years)

Forget Hawaii, unless you're rich. The little house I grew up in is now worth $1 million+

Except for the fact that completely defunding and eliminating the Minneapolis Police Department is on the ballot in November. This is something I’ve noticed doesn’t get a lot of national press, which I’m sure is because they know it’s unpopular with an overwhelming percentage of the American people.

When we discussed this last year, I was told by @mercfan3 this was not to be taken seriously, and was just a debate over budgets. She knows how toxic this is for the Democrat party. Well, here we are, and it apparently has a decent chance of passing. 

By the way, I do not live in the city of Minneapolis. I’m in a suburb about 15 miles outside of the city. I do, however, work in the city, and often find myself in neighborhoods most people go out of their way to avoid. The people in those neighborhoods are not in favor of this. I still haven’t been able to figure out where the support is coming from for this measure, because I’ve never heard anyone say they are for it. A lot of people are actually fleeing the city and moving to the suburbs, including many liberals from the higher end neighborhoods. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, season1 said:

If more and more people would refuse to comply, like this girl is doing, we can end all the unconstitutional mandates. 

More details here.

Holy shit, that is insane. Here, I was expecting it to be California, or some liberal East Coast state, yet I click on the link and learn it’s in freaking Wyoming? Wow…

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Holy shit, that is insane. Here, I was expecting it to be California, or some liberal East Coast state, yet I click on the link and learn it’s in freaking Wyoming? Wow…

Compliant sheep and little tyrants are everywhere and are not just found among the blue places. Though even in red states, there are blue cities. 

56 minutes ago, season1 said:

If more and more people would refuse to comply, like this girl is doing, we can end all the unconstitutional mandates. 

More details here.

fMJsRlf.png

Joe Biden’s approval rating with every story like that one, and the ones about people losing their jobs over mandates, etc…..

Animated GIF

We’re seen a few recent polls around 38% approval. How low can it go????

I think his floor is in the low-mid 30s. If it gets really, really bad, maybe some polls will dip into the high 20s. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Joe Biden’s approval rating with every story like that one, the ones about people losing their jobs over mandates, etc…..

Animated GIF

We’re seen a few recent polls around 38% approval. How low can it go????

I think his floor is in the low-mid 30s. If it gets really, really bad, maybe some polls will dip into the high 20s. 

Crackpot theory:

He's the sacrificial pResident. They don't care if his polls tank into the 10s, the dems will continue to push their agenda. Especially when the GOP caves every time. And when the country suffers from their policies, they will blame it all on non-vaccinated (except the no vaccine illegals) and biden.  Before the 2022 campaign season, they will put in kamala, and promise a turnaround with the democrats without biden (who is to blame along with the icky non-vaccinated).

Edited by season1
  • Like 1