The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

16 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

They don’t seem to have anyone sane who could win a national election. The only reason Biden won is because Trump was his opponent. 

Yes. I think the number was 44% or so (Democrats) backed him because he wasn't Trump. Not exactly a ringing endorsement. 

Sinema is very authentic, but she's not going to get through a primary. People are busy following her into the ladies' room because she thinks 3.5 trillion is too much money. It is!! 

10 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Not school lunch, but more evidence of a food shortage. 

Biden didnt cause supply chain issues. It started when factories were shut down for long periods during the peak of the panemic and this is the direct result.

Edited by sneaky

7 minutes ago, sneaky said:

Biden didnt cause supply chain issues. It started when factories were shut down for long periods during the peak of the panemic and this is the direct result.

Factories being shut down for a few weeks caused a bit of a problem last year, but that’s not what is happening now. I won’t go as far as to say Biden caused the problem, but his vaccine mandates will make it worse, don’t you think? 

Wait until there’s a shortage of prescription drugs. Stay healthy, kids. 

57 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Factories being shut down for a few weeks caused a bit of a problem last year, but that’s not what is happening now. I won’t go as far as to say Biden caused the problem, but his vaccine mandates will make it worse, don’t you think? 

Wait until there’s a shortage of prescription drugs. Stay healthy, kids. 

What do you think caused it? Biden isnt laying off people or sending workers home. The supply chain issue wasnt automatic because America has so much excess and now the excess is drying up

20 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s surreal that this is actually happening all across the country. Have you noticed there aren’t many elected Republicans speaking out on it, or trying to do something about it? 

They're busy fundraising about these issues though. Too many fake Republicans or RINOs (especially the GOP leadership) who fought harder against Trump for 5 years (and the Tea party from 2010-2015), than actually standing up for the rights of We The People in the last 2 years. They went along with business closures, lockdowns, mask mandates and other unconstitutional restrictions. Only Senator Rand Paul and a few representatives are vocal against the lockdowns and mandates. 

I don't want to see a lot of people suffering from the government overreach, but maybe it will wake up a lot of Americans (and people around the world). Compliance will not get us out of the ever increasing medical tyranny. And it will get much much worse before it gets better. 

EDIT (late):

Senator Ron Johnson is also speaking out against the mandate. 

Edited by season1

This was the beginning of what we are seeing now. Fauci had been waiting for this for his entire career, and he found a useful idiot to help him carry out his plan. It wasn’t long after that local and state governments started locking things down. Lockdowns, mask mandates, vaccine mandates, business closures, etc., all can be traced back to this moment. I don’t believe Trump was strongly in favor of imposing restrictions, but he trusted Fauci, and went along with it nonetheless. He should not get a pass. He’s also very pro-vaccine, and still takes credit for the rollout. I am not convinced he would have opposed vaccine mandates if he was still President. 

JmK3b9N.jpg

As an example, here he is criticizing the Governor of Georgia for reopening their economy. He had been in constant contact with Governors, and I have no doubt he was pressuring them to impose restrictions. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I can’t believe they dedicated time and energy to this. 

I wonder what variations are they talking about? There must be several Canadians who are using the phrase or its variation in emails and such for them to issue that directive.

Speaking of which, a song titled "Let's Go Brandon" was #1 on iTunes chart for a few days until Adele released her single. It's still #2 overall.

sRbYzo7.png

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr_F_XQrukM

• Like 1