The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

DeSantis’ Press Secretary is ruthless. The Orlando Slantinel definitely had it coming. 

I’m kind of fascinated by this, because her Twitter account is clearly part of a larger strategy of taking on the dishonest, liberal press, and she’s good at it. Very good. :yes: It allows DeSantis to maintain his chill style on social media. One thing I’ve noticed is people coming on to attack her getting absolutely slammed (ratioed) by her followers, and I’ve never seen anyone get the better of her. She’s also gaining a decent following fairly rapidly. Down the road, she’s going to be very influential. I could see her having millions of followers some day. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 1

BTW, there’s an inaccuracy in the Graphic attached to Biden’s tweet. He claims he announced the vaccine mandates in July. It was actually September 9th. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/09/09/remarks-by-president-biden-on-fighting-the-covid-19-pandemic-3/

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to  figure out why he would lie about that. Take a look at Kyle’s graph.

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

The inventor of mRNA vaccines….

Anyone who does deviate from the official covid narrative in terms of treatment and vaccination are censored and made to suffer. They deny life-saving treatments. Hospitals are effectively killing some covid patients by withholding treatment. They censor and blackball doctors who promote early treatment, or share adverse vaccine info (VAERS).

TdyLHbA.png

C7KisnV.png

pdDWPWr.png

6Hq5f5v.png

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

We go to the commissary (usually much cheaper than out in town) every other week and we used to spend around $150 a trip last year. Now it's $220+ per grocery trip, and we cut out a lot of unnecessary snacks and soda and switched to store brand for many items. Gas increased from less than $2.00 last year to $3.09 this week (full tank used to be $28 now around $45.)

---

C9nTx8y.png

07.1n005.infaltion-V2.jpg

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

Fortunately, it appears as though well over half of the American people aren’t falling for it. In fact, it creates more questions, such as…why would vaccinated people worry about going out, out of fear of being sick, as Joe Biden stated here? The vaccination is supposed to protect against that, right? He must think we’re all stupid. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Blames bad polls on the unvaccinated…🙄

It's called deflection. The non-vaccinated is the new bogeyman. Every bad thing that happens to the country is blamed on those who refuse to comply. And many of those who didn't get the vaccine are black. If we have an unbiased media, they would bring that up. 

BTW, I don't believe the "20% of the country who've decided not to get vaccinated" statement. If it's true that only 20% left that didn't get the vaccine, they won't be pushing so hard. According to this chart, 66% have at least one shot, and 57% are fully vaccinated (until they change the definition next year).

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states/

I'm not saying that the tracker is accurate but it's one of the data points out there. Here's the race demo (note the least vaccinated group, and being impacted more by the mandates):

b7usc9I.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Fortunately, it appears as though well over half of the American people aren’t falling for it. In fact, it creates more questions, such as…why would vaccinated people worry about going out, out of fear of being sick, as Joe Biden stated here? The vaccination is supposed to protect against that, right? He must think we’re all stupid. 

Somebody should start calling them racists, for blaming the majority of black and Hispanic people who refused the vaccine, as the ones causing the country's economic woes brought on by Biden's policies.

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, season1 said:

It's called deflection. The non-vaccinated is the new bogeyman. Every bad thing that happens to the country is blamed on those who refuse to comply. And many of those who didn't get the vaccine are black. If we have an unbiased media, they would bring that up. 

BTW, I don't believe the "20% of the country who've decided not to get vaccinated" statement. If it's true that only 20% left that didn't get the vaccine, they won't be pushing so hard. According to this chart, 66% have at least one shot, and 57% are fully vaccinated (until they change the definition next year).

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states/

I'm not saying that the tracker is accurate but it's one of the data points out there. Here's the race demo (note the least vaccinated group, and being impacted more by the mandates):

b7usc9I.png

I think Jen Saki said 20%, because last month Joe Biden said 25% haven’t been vaccinated (he was talking about ages 12+), and now he’s out there talking about what a great success his mandates have been, even going as far as to falsely claim he announced the mandates in July to make the numbers look better. If Jen were to say it was 25%, people would wonder why the number is the same as “July.” 😂 One lie leads to another…

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, season1 said:

What happened to his "81 million" voters? They don't like Brandon anymore?

He’s barely above water in some of those blue states too. 

Here’s the complete list of states where Biden currently has a positive approval rating. 

New York +2

Delaware +2

New Hampshire +1 

Oregon +5

Rhode Island +7

California +9

Maryland +13

Massachusetts +13

Vermont +14

Hawaii +16

• Like 1

12 hours ago, season1 said:

Project Veritas should investigate this. Members of congress using the I-MASK+ protocol while letting the media discredit Ivermectin.

gh6OSU3.png

Twitter

EDIT:

I-MASK+ Protocol details (images) below [Download PDF] --

Outside of the ivermectin, the only thing I'm missing is the melatonin....

BTW, here's my contribution to the "scary stuff they don't want us to know" category of Jeopardy:

https://amgreatness.com/2021/10/06/world-renowned-psychiatrist-global-predators-fauci-gates-and-schwab-behind-the-covid-reign-of-terror/

I'll be buying the Kindle edition.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/10/doj-attack-on-parent-protest-movement-was-pre-arranged-ambush-says-letter-seeking-inspector-general-investigation/

Edited by monkshood
  • Like 1