The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

14 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

Endg3e_WEAQRUug?format=jpg

Uhh....she was just hanging out at yesterday's press conference for fun, was she?

Rudy Guilliani literally introduced, Trump's Legal Team, at the press conference. She was included, and spoke, quite a bit at the press conference.  She isn't representing Trump personally, as far as I know.  I do know, that she is currently, Gen Flynn's  lawyer.

What source, did you get that from?

Also .... she is gathering all the evidence, in regards to the software, and filing suits, starting mid week, for Federal Court Cases. 

Click here: 

Lawyer Sidney Powell Says Trump Team Has “Massive” Evidence, Lawsuits Coming SOON | Glenn Beck - YouTube

• Like 1

Lin Wood, also on Trump's Legal Team, tweeted this TODAY. So .............................

Sidney Powell

is going to confront the Devil in GA this week. So are many others. Some who have been quiet are about to speak out. The Devil has no idea what he is about to face in GA.

Full Tweet & Replies

Lin Wood on Twitter: "Sidney Powell @SidneyPowell1 is going to confront the Devil in GA this week. So are many others. Some who have been quiet are about to speak out. The Devil has no idea what he is about to face in GA. We The People are going to confront the Devil too. https://t.co/hdnAFP3uFs" / Twitter

• Like 2

1 hour ago, psterina said:

Rudy Guilliani literally introduced, Trump's Legal Team, at the press conference. She was included, and spoke, quite a bit at the press conference.  She isn't representing Trump personally, as far as I know.  I do know, that she is currently, Gen Flynn's  lawyer.

Also .... she is gathering all the evidence, in regards to the software, and filing suits, starting mid week, for Federal Court Cases. 

Click here: 

Lawyer Sidney Powell Says Trump Team Has “Massive” Evidence, Lawsuits Coming SOON | Glenn Beck - YouTube

Gen. Flynn's tweet: .

@SidneyPowell1 has been suspended from Twitter for 12 hours. She understands the WH press release & agrees with it. She is staying the course to prove the massive deliberate election fraud that robbed #WeThePeople of our votes for President Trump & other Republican candidates.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, psterina said:

Click here: 

That source is literally the Trump campaign. I suppose they could be lying again, they're pretty good at that.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

That source is literally the Trump campaign. I suppose they could be lying again, they're pretty good at that.

I think that I'll listen to Guilliani & Lin Wood (the lawyers), for now, instead of the campaign, due to the team, actually working with her on the Election Fraud cases.

2 minutes ago, psterina said:

I think that I'll listen to Guilliani & Lin Wood (the lawyers), for now, instead of the campaign, due to the team, actually working with her on the Election Fraud cases.

I mean that release was literally signed by Giuliani along with Ellis, but if plugging your ears and repeating "la la la" when you see something you don't like is what you want to do, feel free to do so.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, psterina said:

How come, so many instances, of the left threatening others? Confirms that walking away, was/is the right choice

EXCLUSIVE: GOP Michigan Canvasser Speaks OUT After Feeling Threatened

EXCLUSIVE: GOP Michigan Canvasser Speaks OUT After Feeling Threatened - YouTube

Why do you type like you work for the sleazy tabloid sold at the cash register?

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

I mean that release was literally signed by Giuliani along with Ellis, but if plugging your ears and repeating "la la la" when you see something you don't like is what you want to do, feel free to do so.

Look ... I do not know, what is going on with the team. Maybe, Guilliani & Ellis are the "team"  and Lin Wood & Sidney Powell, are independent, but are working on specific things, regarding the Election Fraud.  Sidney Powell, is working on gathering the evidence for the software fraud. Plus, she's headed to GA, tomorrow.  They're filing mid to end week on the Federal Court filings.

Also... What release, are you talking about? What you sent ... doesn't link to anything, showing a release, so "lalala, yourself" I don't see anything that you sent, that shows Guilliani signing off on. How about a link?  :mellow:  All that does, is increase in size, when clicked on.

1 minute ago, psterina said:

Look ... I do not know, what is going on with the team. Maybe, Guilliani & Ellis are the "team"  and Lin Wood & Sidney Powell, are independent, but are working on specific things, regarding the Election Fraud.  Sidney Powell, is working on gathering the evidence for the software fraud. Plus, she's headed to GA, tomorrow.  They're filing mid to end week on the Federal Court filings.

Also... What release, are you talking about? What you sent ... doesn't link to anything, showing a release, so "lalala, yourself" I don't see anything that you sent, that shows Guilliani signing off on. How about a link?  :mellow:  All that does, is increase in size, when clicked on.

I'm sorry that you're allergic to Google.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-not-part-of-trumps-legal-team

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/us/2020/11/22/trump-campaign-legal-team-distances-itself-from-powell.html

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/22/trump-campaign-sidney-powell-legal-439357

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

I put links up when I bring something. I have enough that I am looking at (triple tasking), without having to chase down, what you are claiming. 

So basically  ... what is your point? Obviously, Sidney Powell is working on the Election Fraud cases. Whether she is considered on the "Trump Legal Team", or " Independent Lawyer, working with Trump's legal team", I don't care. It doesn't matter. What matters .... is releasing that Kraken. Cuz .... she will. And ... she's headed to GA tomorrow

10 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

That's an interesting tweet by Flynn. Almost cryptic you could say.

I read an article, I think it was the Newsmax interview with Jordan Sekulow, also part of the Trump legal team. He said that Giuliani and Ellis are focused on the constitutional issues while Sidney Powell and Lin Wood are working on the voting machine and other fraud cases, possibly criminal in nature. Powell already mentioned that what she's working on would expose many politicians from BOTH parties.

Now that the Trump campaign made it clear that she's not part of the Trump legal team (and she's working independently from the campaign), she does not have to worry about the political party of the people she may expose in the process. You can say that what she's working on could be non-partisan, and she would be representing every legal voter who's been disenfranchised by fraudulent votes that were counted. From her recent interviews, not only are people from BOTH parties possibly involved, but foreign entities too.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, season1 said:

I read an article, I think it was the Newsmax interview with Jordan Sekulow, also part of the Trump legal team. He said that Giuliani and Ellis are focused on the constitutional issues while Sidney Powell and Lin Wood are working on the voting machine and other fraud cases, possibly criminal in nature. Powell already mentioned that what she's working on would expose many politicians from BOTH parties.

Now that the Trump campaign made it clear that she's not part of the Trump legal team (and she's working independently from the campaign), she does not have to worry about the political party of the people she may expose in the process. You can say that what she's working on could be non-partisan, and she would be representing every legal voter who's been disenfranchised by fraudulent votes that were counted. From her recent interviews, not only are people from BOTH parties possibly involved, but foreign entities too.

Yes. This is going to be  HUGE, what will be exposed. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, season1 said:

Agreed👍 it's amazing, when you're not looking for a leverage to attack someone how critical thinking takes its place. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, psterina said:

Yes. This is going to be  HUGE, what will be exposed. 

10 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

Agreed👍 it's amazing, when you're not looking for a leverage to attack someone how critical thinking takes its place. 

After I posted my comments above, I came across these perspectives, and a statement supposedly from Sidney Powell:

EnefLI-W4AAjqsG?format=jpg&name=large

---

She's not working for President Trump and not being paid by the campaign or RNC. The statement from Trump campaign makes that clear. Whatever she uncovers and wherever the chips may fall would not be financially tied to RNC or Trump campaign.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, season1 said:

After I posted my comments above, I came across these perspectives, and a statement supposedly from Sidney Powell:

EnefLI-W4AAjqsG?format=jpg&name=large

Awesome!! Thank you, for posting this. And, I will contribute. I am more than excited, to see this all play out!!! 

• Like 2