2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Yeah I can get the dislike for people that are problematic or have unlikable personalities. But Ally is the complete opposite, really sweet and talented. And it's a shame because shes' been going trough this and it's been A LOT worse outside of IDF..... which I just don't get. :(

Not to rehash this old discussion from an hour ago again, but I don't think any of us who aren't Ally fans have said anything about her as a person. (At least I've tried not to, but if I have I apologize.) By all accounts, she seems lovely and she probably had to deal with a lot of sh*t from C*mila I've realized. I just don't like her run on DWTS so when I refer to her, that's what I'm referring to (or Fifth Harmony, but we all know my feelings on them :*).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

My original plan for the battle round was to rightfully go after the fodder but now...we’ll see. :kissbye:

Another day, another slay for Chaka Khan :wub:

Make me proud, Lily. :wub:

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

:rofl:

I was fine with it until Alexa was the one that survived.

Lol I could have told you that Alexa would have won.... but I can't remember who I voted for on that one. :haha: 

Though I guess I can’t talk since I used my battle to be petty and take out Laurie Hernandez. 

You do this with all of your battles - with getting rid of Jordan and Laurie. :( 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

Was there a Jordan vs Lindsey battle?

Did you put up 2 figureskater?  I dont remember xD.

I don't think that one has ever happened becuase Jordan stans and Lindsey stans aren't going to put their favorite at risk like that. :lmao: Amanda is the mutual one of those two and wouldn't do that.

• Like 1

Just now, *Wallace said:

I don't think that one has ever happened becuase Jordan stans and Lindsey stans aren't going to put their favorite at risk like that. :lmao: Amanda is the mutual one of those two and wouldn't do that.

In Amanda we trust. :wub: 

But imagine the messiness this thread would eb if someone did that battle. But also don't do that battle, y'all. 😘

how do y’all have such strong feelings over the Athletes season? The only memories I have are Chris Mazdzer taking his shirt off to try and get votes.

Same at the first half - although for the second half for me, I only really cared for Adam and Mirai - and they probably wouldn't make my Top 50 of all time..... so not even that passionate about them lol.

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Except if you're looking at it objectively only arguably James and Hannah are better dancers than her and saying she's "one of the worst dancers from that season" is just a flatout lie.

Tell it. (!)

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

I know I randomly stan Sailor but she does not deserve to be in that group lmao. She had some good dances and would have improved had she stayed longer but hardly one of the better dancers that season/definitely not better than Ally. 🤷‍♀️

Anyway I know people will have different opinions so that's cool but for me in terms of dance ability that season in groups it would go:

Hannah/Ally/James

Kel/Kate/Lauren/Sailor

Karamo

Mary/Ray

Lamar/Sean

Not a bad ranking and grouping there. I would probably put Kel in the 2nd tier group to himself - with Kate/Lauren/Sailor below him. As Kel's  had more standouts than them.

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Also when it comes to slandering 5H there is way too much time spent on Ally, meanwhile Dinah has just announced a world tour?!?!? and maybe has 2 songs?!?! (which I actually like but they have had no impact and don't really merit a world tour)

Wait, what? :dead: How is this possible when I barelyy know or heard of any of her songs (well I only know of 1).

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

It's called "The Drake Underground" which is part of the "The Drake Hotel"... So not far off :haha:

Here what I found online: "The Drake Underground "The Underground is the basement venue for the Drake Hotel" 

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Yeah. It's called the Underground. It's the basement that's been turned into a small concert venue.

Ooh myy. :haha:

2 hours ago, Deeee said:

Lily has taste.

Why are we acting like this is news?  :unsure: I thought we been knew this. 😛 

19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Not to rehash this old discussion from an hour ago again, but I don't think any of us who aren't Ally fans have said anything about her as a person. (At least I've tried not to, but if I have I apologize.) By all accounts, she seems lovely and she probably had to deal with a lot of sh*t from C*mila I've realized. I just don't like her run on DWTS so when I refer to her, that's what I'm referring to (or Fifth Harmony, but we all know my feelings on them :*).

Ah yeah I was just doing my catch-up posts. I suppose that's true you don't really make personal comments against Ally (as a person), so I appreciate that at least. :hug: 

16 minutes ago, Elliott said:

In Amanda we trust. :wub: 

But imagine the messiness this thread would eb if someone did that battle. But also don't do that battle, y'all. 😘

❤️ 

LMAO it would be sooo messy. :lmao:

16 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

The wildcards having to do a battle. :broken: 

Why this reaction? :(

15 minutes ago, Elliott said:

She was alright but I thought Carlos was the better of the two. Or maybe I'm just blinded by his Magic Mike routine.

Oooh I see. Yeah I thought Carlos was more consistent and a stronger/confident performer whereas Alexa was a bit more hit or miss but she had more memorable standout routines. Comparing them as contestants is REALLY interesting.

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Yes the wildcard battle is as a group! So hopefully you still have the discord or can use the group pm system now.

Oooh dang, this is gonna be hard having 5 people agree. :dead: But hopefully it won't be too bad.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

WHOOPS BREAKING NEWS

I SUCK AT MATH AND I'M MISSING AN ELIMINATION SO THE WILDCARDS WILL DO A BATTLE AS WELL TO MAKE UP FOR IT. I'll throw there's at the end of the cycle and they'll decide together on the battle. Sorry for the confusion!

Tagging @*Wallace @*Diana @Steven_ @totes4totes @rpryor03 just to bring attention to this development.

Kind+of+reminds+me+of+that+sand+cat+dude