ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #4

10 models stand before me, but I have just 9 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

22a5d0d79ce16c05c4715dc62828c16f930f8a90

CariDee! What a fantastic shot. You knocked it out of the park this week with this whimsical yet edgy picture. After two iffy weeks, you've bounced back hard. Congratulations! Your score this week was 26.

Also safe are...

AJ - 35
Michelle - 78
Melrose - 89
Megan - 94
Brooke - 102
Anchal - 108
Eugena - 119
Amanda - 123

Christian, this means you are out. It's clear you were going home this week, so why waste anyone's time with a bottom two scenario? Despite your mediocre body of work, though, you are certainly a stunning woman, and I think if you push yourself more, you could achieve great things. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p88138MHwM1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

christian.jpg

christian2.jpg

christian3.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #4 POSTED! (C7)

I honestly couldn't tell the difference between Amanda and Michelle from this week's photo...I don't know why Amanda was at the bottom and Michelle was up there...i would have thought they should have just followed one after the other...

Edited by kenboy123
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, kenboy123 said:

I honestly couldn't tell the difference between Amanda and Michelle from this week's photo...I don't know why Amanda was at the bottom and Michelle was up there...i would have thought they should have just followed one after the other...

I feel like with a proper close-up, it's easier to see the difference. Michelle has the more dynamic pose, and the light is hitting her beautifully. With Amanda, her face photographed at a bad angle and isn't really lit well at all. At least that's my opinion.

• Like 1

PfP7Byd.jpg

Photoshoot #5 - Celebrity Couples

-

tumblr_p8bpnpZH4u1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

AJ

tumblr_p8bqenIHA61x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Amanda

tumblr_p8bq397vQi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Anchal

tumblr_p8bqndEyW71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brooke

tumblr_p8brd5609L1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

CariDee

tumblr_p8bpvixBSX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Eugena

megan3.jpg

Megan

(bow to my amazing MS Paint skillzzz)

tumblr_p8bqw3boGz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Melrose

tumblr_p8br22Lb9z1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Michelle

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (9). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Saturday evening, so you have 2 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Melrose - Split between her and CariDee, but I feel like it's culturally fitting to place her first this week. xD
  2. CariDee
  3. Brooke
  4. Amanda
  5. Michelle
  6. Anchal
  7. Eugena
  8. AJ
  9. Megan
  • Haha 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #5 POSTED! (C7)